Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

update: removed all SCJ coupons

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daphne010180 View Post
    update: removed all SCJ coupons
    :S when i tried printing those coupons directly from the site, they were fullsize. i thought this was a mistake, so i stopped halfway through the second coupon. i was going to use the smaller ones, but fortunately now i know it's the bigger, original ones that are valid. i didn't read through the entire thread... is it alright to post the big ones?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by htebxbeth View Post
    :S when i tried printing those coupons directly from the site, they were fullsize. i thought this was a mistake, so i stopped halfway through the second coupon. i was going to use the smaller ones, but fortunately now i know it's the bigger, original ones that are valid. i didn't read through the entire thread... is it alright to post the big ones?
    According to the thread you are not supposed to print off more than 1 copy per subscribed email. Hence I pulled all the SCJ coupons.

Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by htebxbeth View Post
    is it alright to post the big ones?
    Sadly, no - the full-sized coupons (at least from SCJohnson) are meant to be ONE PER ACCOUNT. And you're supposed to sign up at the website itself in order to print them out.
    Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.
    $15 Paypal, $100 Amazon since July, and counting! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kaldirris

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sassypants View Post
    ... I just tried it now and the advent coupon opened ... maybe try again ...
    Still not working for me! The others all open up.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Go ahead, I Dare You! Carlyfalls's Avatar
    Trading Score
    161 (99%)

Can we have the un-resized versions of the SCJ coupons made into PDF's? My husband prints for me at work, so the only way I get the coupons is if I send him the file.. they would still be valid then.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have just been randomly opening the list of coupons left and so far (haven't gotten through them all yet) have noticed that they all have said (reproduction is prohibited)

would it not be in sc's best interest and its users to remove all of these as well? I love watching the site on the news and feeling proud to be part of such a community. I would hate to have any reputation tarnished if people were to start thinking that we were involved in using fraudulent coupons.

I for one love telling my friends and people that i meet about the great deals out there is you combine a sale with a valid coupon. Everyone seems so excited and they want to try it too. I tell them to get started they need to know 3 websites and 3 only.. smart canucks #1, save.ca and brandsaver.

I know we all feel proud and it makes us feel great when we find a deal. Im sure im not the only one that loves to spread the word about saving $$ I would also not want anyone i recommended to this site to think that i was knowingly involved with anything not so legit. Does that make sense? Does anyone feel the way i do?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Carlyfalls View Post
    Can we have the un-resized versions of the SCJ coupons made into PDF's? My husband prints for me at work, so the only way I get the coupons is if I send him the file.. they would still be valid then.
    I think to post the SCJ coupons on here in any form from now on would be putting the site at risk for a very nasty letter from SCJ. Perhaps your husband could access the site from his workplace and print them there? Or go to the library? I had to run over to my parents to do it as I have no printer, so I know it's an inconvenience.
    Last edited by Katyana08; Wed, Sep 16th, 2009 at 09:43 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Airline_guy24 View Post
    I have just been randomly opening the list of coupons left and so far (haven't gotten through them all yet) have noticed that they all have said (reproduction is prohibited)

As I've noted on the first page of this thread the coupons that remain are accessible on the internet by just about anybody and there's no limit as to how many times you can print so I don't see how"reproduction" is an issue. ie. printing off of the net one at a time or printing 4 at a time from the pdf's.

As for the note about "reproduction is prohibited" if I remeber correctly it is under the section for Retailers not Consumer. My guess is the intent is to prohibit stores from making copies to submit multiple claims.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

As I've noted on the first page of this thread the coupons that remain are accessible on the internet by just about anybody and there's no limit as to how many times you can print so I don't see how"reproduction" is an issue. ie. printing off of the net one at a time or printing 4 at a time from the pdf's.

As for the note about "reproduction is prohibited" if I remember correctly it is under the section for Retailers not Consumer. My guess is the intent is to prohibit stores from making copies to submit multiple claims.

Are they all the same as the originals? ie: size wise? Like the WM Duty Manager told me, anything that is not original is sent back with a pink slip (return form) meaning they dont get paid for the coupon. If its not the same coupon that was made available online in the same form its not valid unfortunately. In this case, the manufacturer is protected but unfortunately the shops are not. Im sure it wont be an issue for very long anyway, it seems like more and more stores are catching on and in this economy cutting their losses where and when ever they can.

Im just worried the site may be liable if anything is happening that isnt supposed to, thats all.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i just went to stayfree website, their printable coupon is changed. it said $2 off on any regular priced stayfree product.
    i m so happy this thead still got the old stayfree online coupon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

As for the note about "reproduction is prohibited" if I remeber correctly it is under the section for Retailers not Consumer. My guess is the intent is to prohibit stores from making copies to submit multiple claims.
    I agree the coupon's do say "Reproduction of coupon by retailer is strictly prohibited" I don't see what's wrong with having the original coupons from SC Johnson available on here for members of the sc's community to be able to print them off. Since the reproduction is directed at the retailer.
    Last edited by DanicaCailinBlue; Thu, Sep 17th, 2009 at 01:41 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DanicaCailinBlue View Post
    I agree the coupon's do say "Reproduction of coupon by retailer is strictly prohibited" I don't see what's wrong with having the original coupons from SC Johnson available on here for members of the sc's community to be able to print them off. Since the reproduction is directed at the retailer.

unfortunately some/most dont say reproduction by retailer .. just reproduction is strictly prohibited .. making a pdf is reproduction of their electronic version. and now that we know they are being sent back for being the wrong size (i assume thats the only way they can legitamately tell that they have been inapropriately reproduced)

I would agree with you about the reproduction by retailer though, when it says that.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DanicaCailinBlue View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with having the original coupons from SC Johnson available on here for members of the sc's community to be able to print them off. Since the reproduction is directed at the retailer.
    People might as well just photocopy them then, because the company would consider it the same thing. The point is that the SCJ coupons were only meant to print ONCE per coupon, per address. Having the coupons available on this site opens up a big can of worms for Boo, and it's just dishonest. It's not what the manufacturer intended.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

The printer application thing that you need to install when accessing sc johnson coupons is in place to track how many coupons are requested from an IP. This is to try and control how many a person requests/prints.

Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information