User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    252 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Jan 13th, 2012
    WOW! sometimes this smartcanucks can really make me mad; It deleted my entire message right after I type it all! .. grrrr which just happen to be while I was venting ....

I want to know other people's opnions.. especially other conductors..

I wanna suggest something, I often host trains, and when I do .. I take a little longer to send them out, mainly because I am making a small wishlist of what other riders on the train can use.. I do this because I just hate when I get trains with nothing in them which is useful, it is costly to have a train show up at my home, to open it to a. have it full of expired coupons, b. have a tonne of fillers, c. have all coupons I already have..
    I could go on...

I was so excited today when I got my mail, WOW 4 trains.. yippie.. only to open the trains to get them full of CRAP!

I was so unhappy, I have to now repack these trains and send them off to the next person full well knowing they are all crapy coupons that no one is going to use, the worst part is the next rider thinks I am the one that left them all these FILLER type coupons when really I am not..!

I do my best to replace trains for friends(who i do lots of trians with) so they get useful items, I hate to hear people riding my trains are unhappy.

there are a few ways we can resolve these type of issues so all riders can be happy in the future.

Why don't the conductors add a small wishlist of each rider on the train, yes it takes more time, but if you think about it, you are as a conductor usually asking for stamps or wishlist coupons to ride your train, what makes you as a conductor think that anyone is going to give you great wishlist coupons which you want when the train is full of stuff that no one can use? .. I am saying this not because you as the conductor didn't start it out with great coupons, but because you may very well of done that, but rather because no one really knows what the next rider on the train can use so they just send whatever, but if there was a list included on teh paper in the train ; other riders would be more then willing to add some coupons for the next rider so they feel like they are at least getting something out of what they are paying as a boarding pass for riding on the train.

I also think if when you load a train you add less riders the train then has a better chance at being shared evenly between the lesser of riders.. I notice sometimes when conductors send out these trains they are like 7-8 riders.. it seems too many, especially when you are near the bottom of the train and get it with NOTHING!

I am curious other smartcanucks user's thoughts! - Iposted this in the train section so I'd get a better response..

I will also now make a train with GREAT coupons in it, actually I will make 2

so if you are one of these unfortunate people who have been on a few trains lately which were all CRAPPY .. let me know you can board my train..

I'll make it a regular train, sure i'd love coupons from my wishlist, but you know what I won't make it manditory, if you wanna give me some great if not, that's ok too, you can give me as many as you feel you like based on how good the train is when you get it?.. DEAL?!

TRAIN 1(A) - RIDERS WHOM HAVE NEVER RODE ON MY TRAINS (TRAIN A)
    leaving the station Friday March 19th 2010
    SEAT 1 - mommylaura - ON - off to frugler
    SEAT 2 - frugler - ON - off to nokita
    SEAT 3 - nokita - ON - off to sunflower3313
    SEAT 4 - sunflower3313 - BC - received April 16 on its way home
    HOME: APRIL 29th - Thank you to all of the above riders, you were all very generous to me!

TRAIN 1(B) - RIDERS WHOM HAVE NEVER RODE ON MY TRAINS (TRAIN B)
    leaving the station Friday March 19th 2010
    SEAT 1 - waterwings - ON - RECEIVED MARCH 26 off to kasha100
    SEAT 2 - kasha100 - ON - RECEIVED APRIL 14 off to ilovecouponsalot - FROZEN address to next rider was not correct - SEE BOTTOM FOR NEW TRAIN DETAILS FOR NEX TWO RIDERS - arrived back home!

SEAT 3 - ilovecouponsalot - ON
    SEAT 4 - gasjoc - BC

TRAIN 2 - GOOD FRIENDS TRAIN
    xpress posted from the station Tuesday March 23rd 2010
    SEAT 1 - beautiful/me - ON - FROZEN here I think because she had her baby its stuck I will look into packing a new train and sending it out! - SENDING REPLACEMENT OUT SEE BOTTOM OF THIS AREA FOR RIDERS LIST

SEAT 2 - julyprincess - ON
    SEAT 3 - scbpooh - ON
    SEAT 4 - amanda83 - ON

TRAIN 3 - BEEN ON A TRAIN OF MINE BEFORE ONLY A FEW TIMES
    leaving the station Tuesday March 30th 2010
    SEAT 1 - danideals - ON - RECEIVED APRIL 6 off to keni1980
    SEAT 2 - keni1980 - ON - RECEIVED APRIL 14 off to kden
    SEAT 3 - kden - ON - LOST HERE? WAITING TO HEAR !?
    SEAT 4 - leopakes - ON

TRAIN 4 - ALL THE PEOPLE I FORGOT TO GIVE A SPOT TOO
    leaving the station Tuesday March 30th 2010
    SEAT 1 -catspajamas - MB - RECEIVED APRIL 7 off to doodlebug
    SEAT 2 - doodlebug - MB - RECEIVED APRIL 19 off to Jezzeebelle
    SEAT 3 - jezzeebelle - MB - RECEIVED APRIL 23 off to bborik18
    SEAT 4 - bborik18 - BC - RECEIVED MAY 3 on its way home! ( ARRIVED HOME )

TRAIN REPLACEMENT - FOR THE TWO TRAINS WHICH WERE LOST
    SEAT 1 - ILOVECOUPONSALOT ON
    SEAT 2 - Leopakes ON
    SEAT 3 - JULYPRINCESS - ON
    SEAT 4 - GASJOC - BC
    SEAT 5 - AMANDA83 - BC

Ok All The Trains Are Full, I would like a reasonable wishlist of 15 items from each of the riders, i will pm all of you to ask, so I can get this train out right away.. thanks to all of you who boarded, i expect that the train should run smoothly if you all follow the simple rules of sharing with other ]
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by crazycoupongirl; Thu, Jun 3rd, 2010 at 11:28 AM.
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I totally agree! I have received 3 trains lately that were crappy by the time I got them and it is so disappointing! I end up taking coupons that I don't really need or want just so the conductor doesn't feel bad (because they can't help what others leave) and because I have to pay the postage to send it on, so I would like to feel I got something from it! I would love to join one of your trains. I don't qualify for train #1 because I have been on many of your trains! Thanks! I'll pm my address.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    234 (95%)

Sounds great I too have had some pretty bad trains that had nothing I wanted or even family members could use, i'd like to give this type of train another shot. PMing you

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

i often get trains that has nothing in them or i have the same coupons and often i'm last. A few weeks ago i got a train with nothing on it cost me $3.00 to mail it back to the conducto,r for $3.00 postage i would at least like to get $3.00 back in coupons.
    Just my 2 cents

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I have found this too. By the time it reaches rider 3-4 I seem to find there is not much left in it for anyone else other than the usual coupons everyone seem to have.

CCG, I would love to ride one of your new trains! PMing you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

I have stopped riding trains because of this, and also not recieving three different trains in december.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

Yeah it is disappointing to get one with nothing you want.. But that is the risk I guess.. I feel for the conductors that get it back full of crappy coupons.. If I am near the top I try to peak at my co riders wishlists to try to put one or two they might need.. I don't know jusst me.LOL. But I think I will not to too many trains as lately it seems I am not getting much out of them and they are costly..

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

Great - hoping some new people who have never been on my trains will ride too..
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

it has happened to me too. I do like your ideas. Its too bad, but i try to stay away from the really long ones as well simply for that fact. and when you get nothing and have to still pay 2 stamp boarding, and postage it really suck.

I would love to ride on train #3 if you have room.

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I completely agree. I hate getting trains with nothing I can use. Postage is costly and it sucks if you're sending out an expensive envelope that you've taken nothing out of.
    Share the love, share your coupons

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I would love to ride on one of your trains ........ sending you a PM

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

I would like to join the newbie train, I have never been on one of your trains but others that I have been on are very discouraging.
    pming you
    Breyden's, Lizzie's, Alexa's & Danica's Grama
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/[email protected]

Trading Score
    123 (100%)

I'd like to ride!!

Side note:
    Thats why i request boarding passes, I just tried out requesting coupons for boarding passes instead of my usual stamps/canadian tire money because I'm actually having trouble finding people to trade with.. Am I on some secret DO NOT TRADE with list?

I HATE getting crappy trains, i've been on some where I've just added because I didn't want to be rude and lost out because it really sucked.. and when I get my own trains home full of crap, and missing boarding passes.. UGH double crappy

I set up trains now with the coupons that I would like to see in a train, yes there are a few I don't use or haven't used, but you never know! Someone might be looking to quit smoking, or even need a little help in the bathroom department

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Good idea to have a small wishlist!! I will have to try that next time...I agree with you on the filler trains!!! Have gotten some to and have just wasted time...I try and take out coupons for other riders that I can remember what they are looking for on wish trains or other bp...
    Love coupons savings and price matching!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazycoupongirl View Post
    Great - hoping some new people who have never been on my trains will ride too..
    I'm one of those people who have never been on one of your trains! Any chance I can have a seat?
    Always interested in trading!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information