User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by miniv View Post
    i got mine today!! more than half of it was shattered!!! the color pearls AND the plush quad were destroyed! the box was very messy as well! it's shattered till they are like powered..so i dont think alcohol will save it!
    Aww i'm so sorry to hear that! But yeah, maybe if you could call they could send you some replacements. ;(

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by enjae View Post
    thanks! its gonna be so messy! you know how the shape is like right? the whole curve is OUT. Should I pile them up to make the orig shape if i can? or would you have done it differently?
    or if you have a spare makeup jar around you could always just keep it as powder and use a brush to apply from powder form...they are tricky because of the dome shape hmm

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Canadian Banana
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    or if you have a spare makeup jar around you could always just keep it as powder and use a brush to apply from powder form...they are tricky because of the dome shape hmm

I guess i have to find makeup jars somewhere.. i tried piling them up but they were all over the place..

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

it doesnt have to be a makeup jar just any jar that all the loose shadow will fit in...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I finally got one look posted up on my site....as well as a blog makeover! Drop in and have a peek, leave a comment if you like. I would appreciate the feedback.
    http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.c...io-look-1.html

I went over to the facebook page and it is now posted....I see Rose's pic's too!!!!!!!! I just can't vote. I tried from 2 computers so I think they are having voting problems right now.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya I cant vote either for anyone...I tried voting for yours tracyo and it wouldnt work and my sis couldnt from any computer here sooo it has to be an issue on their end

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

@ roseofblack25: This helps soooooo much! Thanks very much Rose. Hahaha, my BFF and I went out to buy grow lights b/c we thought it was the lighting my house. :S Turns out it wasn't lighting issues but camera settings.

@ cliff322: Don't be sad; you have priorities. I'm can relate... I'm soooo sleep deprived b/c of school....papers and exams.

@ miniv: I'm so sorry! I had one of the plush quads slightly shattered. But I managed to put it back into the case. I hope you are able to get a replacement kit. GL!

-----
    FB is not letting me vote. I would definitely vote for my SC-ers. I love your posts Tracy and Rose. I can't wait to see more of your inspirations.

Soooo, I finally made my first "look", and (lol) I forgot to do my eyebrows. fml.

http://cndcommunitylit.blogspot.com/...doll-look.html
    Last edited by redsky; Sun, Apr 18th, 2010 at 01:41 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can the ladies who tried these tell me which Maybelline Mascara you would say is good? Anyway is welcome to share I need to go buy some today. Thanks

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cliff322 View Post
    Can the ladies who tried these tell me which Maybelline Mascara you would say is good? Anyway is welcome to share I need to go buy some today. Thanks
    Of the four, I loved the XXL Pro Extentions. My lashes looked great...long and had volume. The mascara covered well. One end of the tube has like a white mascara to make the lashes longer and thicker and the other end was the dark black mascara. I loved it. I actually loved them all, the curl one was nice too!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cliff322 View Post
    The new Maybelline Falsies is $3.99 this week at SDM. It's getting great reviews. I picked it up.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread Information