User Tag List

Page 1078 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 78 578 978 1028 1068 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1088 1128 1178 1578 2078 ... LastLast
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

help ww

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow I am too hung over to go any faster

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Beatles WW - Help

(Haven't we seen this before? How long are the WWs good for if that's the case, or is there really a limit of one entry per word?)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ic_ou812 View Post
    and for you trivia buffs...Lakeside Park is in St Catharines...the nearest hometown for Neil Peart(he actually lived in wine country)...one of the best drummers ever...
    Neil Peart (from Traveling Music): "Another important setting in my childhood and early teens was Lakeside Park, in Port Dalhousie. When I was 14 and 15, I worked summers at Lakeside Park as a barker ('Catch a bubble, prize every time,' all day and night), and there was music: some of the kids brought transistor radios to work, and the music of that summer of 1966 played up and down the midway. At night, when the midway closed, we gathered around a fire on the beach, singing. Lakeside Park resonated in my life in so many deep ways, especially those fundamental exposures to music that would be forever important. It's all gone now. All that's left, apart from memories, is the old merry-go-round."
    Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I see we are back to 12 bonus sites.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    Beatles WW - Help

(Haven't we seen this before? How long are the WWs good for if that's the case, or is there really a limit of one entry per word?)
    I have asked the same question. It seems you can put the words in any time.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to withdraw my belief that Help has been used before (no sign of it in any recap back to May 24), but it is still suspicious that any word is accepted as long as there is a one minute gap between entries!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    Neil Peart (from Traveling Music): "Another important setting in my childhood and early teens was Lakeside Park, in Port Dalhousie. When I was 14 and 15, I worked summers at Lakeside Park as a barker ('Catch a bubble, prize every time,' all day and night), and there was music: some of the kids brought transistor radios to work, and the music of that summer of 1966 played up and down the midway. At night, when the midway closed, we gathered around a fire on the beach, singing. Lakeside Park resonated in my life in so many deep ways, especially those fundamental exposures to music that would be forever important. It's all gone now. All that's left, apart from memories, is the old merry-go-round."
    Thanks Neon...those days are all gone...only memories...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

QUOTE=. It's all All that's left, apart from memories, is the old merry-go-round."[/QUOTE]

well...it's on the chopping block...and it too...will be a memory...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by waynethegolfer View Post
    Wow I am too hung over to go any faster

ditto Name:  festmahl.gif
Views: 284
Size:  69.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all.

Time to go off in search of breakfast! Have a good one folks.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been buying entries each day for the family vacation to San Diego. Now I see that it's no longer on the prize list, even though it was supposed to run until June 27th. Also the San Diego bonus sites are gone too. I wonder what happened?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shooter1 View Post
    I've been buying entries each day for the family vacation to San Diego. Now I see that it's no longer on the prize list, even though it was supposed to run until June 27th. Also the San Diego bonus sites are gone too. I wonder what happened?
    California is broke!! They likely did not pay their bill for the advertising..

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Almost.........

as much fun as bowling for dollars. I'm talking the early Canadian version of the show where you could win $35.00 in one show alone. I seem to recall it was on CTV's Kitchener affiliate.

Anyone remember??
    ...I think I remember that show, Loocie....had to .watch that when there were no cartoons on, local TV was pretty brutal....LOL!!!.....
    ....actually, speaking of local TV, guess I should fess up here.....waaaaaaaay back, when dirt was still new, my sister and I went on Tiny Talent Time.....and before you smarta$$e$ start, yes, we were showing off our "tiny talent".....ROFL!!!.....my mum pushed us to do it, cos we sure didn't want to, and I just knew we'd get on....I played an autoharp and we sang "Edelweiss"......it was different than the usual bunch of tap dancing groups and accordian players that were the standard "acts".....Gawd, when I think of it, I just cringe......ew!!!....LOL!!.....TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all, BTW!!!...it's a wet one out there today.....got my computer fixed yesterday, and I can still get on here so I am happy!!!....thanks to all who help with codes and words, getting caught up again here, and doing some repping too.....I had hubby save all my favourites, but he's at the cottage painting right now, so I'll just have to wait till he gets home tomorrow to reinstall them, cos I have NO idea what to do....
    .......my real name is Janice and I am SUCH a computer dino, so when I get into computer "difficulties" ( well, for me, anyway!!!), I refer to myself as a "Janisaurus"......very appropriate, trust me!!....LOL!!!....TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!