User Tag List

Page 1086 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 86 586 986 1036 1076 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1096 1136 1186 1586 2086 ... LastLast
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ic_ou812 View Post
    and for you trivia buffs...Lakeside Park is in St Catharines...the nearest hometown for Neil Peart(he actually lived in wine country)...one of the best drummers ever...
    He actually lived in Beamsville, Ont

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

And for those of you's I missed,

Have A Peaceful Sleep
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

evening Q sters,

WOW, was that ever an adrenaline rush! spent all day friday racing around barrie speedway. it was a great experience. something i would highly recommend if you ever wanted to drive a race car. it was a great day for it as well. sunny & not to hot. mind you my rodent got burnt to a crisp & she was in the shade under the tent for 90% of the day. poor kid, we've been spraying her with solarcain & putting aloe vera gel on her shoulders & top part of her back. there were 12 in the group of races, 10 were guys, 2 were girls. there were 2 cars, impalas, one standard, the other automatic. we were divided into 2 groups, 6 in the stardard & 6 in the automatic. there was a 2 seater car that they used for the thrill rides & to initially lead us around the track to let us get the feel of the car & track. once everyone had a turn driving the cars, the 2 seater went screaming around the track giving a few other people thrill rides. they didn't want to drive but wanted to experience what it would be like to drive around the track at 100 miles an hour. after the thrill rides, we went out, 2 cars at a time, for 15 laps each time. there was 4 rounds. the 1st was to give us practice so no timing was done. the next 3 rounds were timed. at the end of each outing, when you came back in, the instructor would tell how well you did, what needed inprovement or how else you could improve your time. on the last round, one of the guys spun out one of the cars into the wall, bent the left rear bumper support & broke one of the support welds. we couldn't race with that car any more, so we finished off in the other car, which was great cause you got the whole track to yourself. at the end, the driver with the fastest time got a trophy. they served us lunch & lots of water & soda. if you have a need for speed(going really fast, legally, not the drug), this is one experience i would highly recommend.
    btw, thanx so much for the wws & reps, had a couple of days to catch up with.
    sorry to hear about your daughter-in-law, mizzsassyazz.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

More wimbly-wobly timey-wimey stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0cyx...eature=related
    For those interested in such things.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    evening Q sters,

WOW, was that ever an adrenaline rush! spent all day friday racing around barrie speedway. it was a great experience. something i would highly recommend if you ever wanted to drive a race car. it was a great day for it as well. sunny & not to hot. mind you my rodent got burnt to a crisp & she was in the shade under the tent for 90% of the day. poor kid, we've been spraying her with solarcain & putting aloe vera gel on her shoulders & top part of her back. there were 12 in the group of races, 10 were guys, 2 were girls. there were 2 cars, impalas, one standard, the other automatic. we were divided into 2 groups, 6 in the stardard & 6 in the automatic. there was a 2 seater car that they used for the thrill rides & to initially lead us around the track to let us get the feel of the car & track. once everyone had a turn driving the cars, the 2 seater went screaming around the track giving a few other people thrill rides. they didn't want to drive but wanted to experience what it would be like to drive around the track at 100 miles an hour. after the thrill rides, we went out, 2 cars at a time, for 15 laps each time. there was 4 rounds. the 1st was to give us practice so no timing was done. the next 3 rounds were timed. at the end of each outing, when you came back in, the instructor would tell how well you did, what needed inprovement or how else you could improve your time. on the last round, one of the guys spun out one of the cars into the wall, bent the left rear bumper support & broke one of the support welds. we couldn't race with that car any more, so we finished off in the other car, which was great cause you got the whole track to yourself. at the end, the driver with the fastest time got a trophy. they served us lunch & lots of water & soda. if you have a need for speed(going really fast, legally, not the drug), this is one experience i would highly recommend.
    btw, thanx so much for the wws & reps, had a couple of days to catch up with.
    sorry to hear about your daughter-in-law, mizzsassyazz.
    When will you be posting a picture of your trophy?
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    When will you be posting a picture of your trophy?
    thanx stewy, i wish. my time was 4th best out of the group. alas, no trophy.
    if anyone wants to check it out the wesite, it's www.trythat.ca. there are a bunch of different experiences that you can choose from beside race car driving. all kinds of packages & great for gift giving. there's even golfing packages, but i know no one on this thread likes golf.......much.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    thanx stewy, i wish. my time was 4th best out of the group. alas, no trophy.
    if anyone wants to check it out the wesite, it's www.trythat.ca. there are a bunch of different experiences that you can choose from beside race car driving. all kinds of packages & great for gift giving. there's even golfing packages, but i know no one on this thread likes golf.......much.
    Nothing wrong with fourth. Congrats
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey all just got in from a hard day of fishing. STarted at 9 this morning got caught in two rain storms but did manage to catch two pickeral, one musky a whole whack of bass which I threw back as well as the musky that sucker was at least 40 inches long and was not about to come into my boat. Got a picture on my phone which doesnt show its true size but cut the line and let it go as they are prone to dyeing quickly if removed fromt the water for any period of time so wanted him to have another day. Anyway just caught up repped some people but to tired and going to bed have to go fish again tomorrow then we are having a fish fry with the group of us that have been fishing. Not to mention some beers to go with them there fish.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    Nothing wrong with fourth. Congrats
    thanx, was pretty proud of myself for that, it was my 1st time in a race car ever, & i was surprised i did so well.
    hmmm, jimmie johnson, look out, the H team is going to give you a run for your championship.
    that's my next goal, driving an actual nascar race car around an actual track. i can drive......... 55!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Night To All
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  Bumper Sticker 3.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  25.7 KB

Florida...People are just dying to live there!

Name:  Bumper Sticker 4.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  7.6 KB

Name:  Bumper Sticker 2.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  7.4 KB

Name:  t shrBumper Sticker 1.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  6.9 KB

Name:  catheadstone.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  12.4 KB

Name:  Size matters1.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  48.3 KB
    Size definitely matters!

Name:  serviced.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  14.4 KB

Name:  t shrt.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  45.7 KB

Name:  cats.gif
Views: 314
Size:  20.2 KB

Name:  who Moi.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  23.4 KB
    Who Me? I didn't do anything!

Name:  years younger.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  23.6 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hmmmmmmm....I wonder,
    Would they look better on the
    kitchen table or in the entry.

I wonder if they come in
    different colors.

I wonder about the fragrance?

I wonder if they're cheaper by the dozen.

I wonder if it would help to put those
    preservative packets in the water.

I wonder if they come in long-stemmed.

I wonder if they will bloom soon.

Name:  sign.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  18.0 KB

Captured @ 115th & Allisonville Rd., Fishers, Indiana.

The sign is real & was up for more than two hours before someone stopped to tell them how to correctly spell PEONIES

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

night folks, this race car wantabedriver is heading into the pits for some shut eye.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It's night night time as we have an early am start to
    the annual family picnic.... out of town

Sleep well everyone...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went out to watch the UFC fight tonight. Wow, what a fight! Who would have thought that Franklin would have knocked out Liddell in the first, even with a broken arm!

Am off to hit the hay. Goodnight folks. Or should I say good morning?