User Tag List

Page 1239 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 239 739 1139 1189 1229 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1249 1289 1339 1739 2239 ... LastLast
Results 18,571 to 18,585 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q-friends
    thnx for the winners
    today is moms funeral. thanks again for all the kind words and thoughts.
    take care friends

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Good morning SC'ers. Cheers to Friday lite. Have yourselves a great day. I'm off to play golf in a charity torney this afternoon. Free golf, free food and free drinks. Does it get any better than that?
    Have Fun & Stay Safe

Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Rep in the rain & for bringing your umbrella,
    & rep if you’ve ever dated a girl name Stella,
    Rep if you remember music of your youth,
    & the days before communication via a Bluetooth,
    A bit of rep for the days before Rogers on Demand,
    & rep if you once bopped along to Greaseball Boogie Band,
    Rep if you drove a Gremlin X or a car made by AMC,
    & rep if you once had bunny ears on top of your TV,
    Rep if you ever shopped at Towers or Consumers Distributing,
    & rep of appreciation to all for your generous contributing,
    Rep if you still remember when gas was sold by the gallon,
    & rep for all the girls who once dated a guy name Allen,
    For all the reppin’ you do & for all the reppin’ you receive,
    & rep if once & a while, your senses take their leave,
    Rep if you watched the Tony Orlando Show or maybe Carol Burnett,
    & rep for sketch comedy & Johnny Carson before the days of internet,
    Rep for all our sports teams & for you fans steadfast & true,
    & rep for all you Smart Canucks cause we’re one big wacky crew!

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Tim Conway & Harvey Korman were a great comedy duo. Tim always cracked Harvey up. The beauty of live television was you got to see it happen with no edits.

Ahhh, Dear Loocie...
    Yet another Magical Work of Art!!!!
    ALWAYS brings a Smile to my Soul!!!!
    THANK You!!!!

And EV... I agree!
    I would only watch the beginning of the Carol Burnette Show to see if BOTH Tim & Harvey would be on. Pass if they were not; laugh my tail off if they were!
    One of my Favourite Episodes was the one where they were stranded on an Island and Harvey was going a little nuts. Tim carrying the ladder past the window (holding both ends) was precious!!

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BRAVO, MARIKA!!!

In three years in my apartment, I haven't received a single noise complaint. Perhaps I'll try this tactic on my rather attractive neighbour across the hall?

Bare Breasts vs. Neighbour's ATV

By KEVIN CONNOR, QMI Agency

Marika De Florio, of Seeley's Bay, shows a little skin in her yard yesterday evening. (Ian MacAlpine, QMI Agency)

TORONTO - Marika De Florio is using bare breasts to win a feud with her neighbours.

The 56-year-old says she is sick and tired of her neighbours' five-year-old grandson driving a loud all-terrain vehicle for hours on her quiet street in Seeley's Bay, near Kingston. So she found a solution under her shirt.
    De Florio has discovered that if she goes out topless, the boy's horrified grandparents rush the child into the house.

And she said she will continue to go topless every time the child rides the ATV.

"It is maddening," she said of the noise.
    "I'm going mental. I can't breathe and I'm not moving, but I need some peace. I can't believe I did this, but they pulled the kid inside and then called police because of their small-town mentality."

De Florio says the problems with her neighbours, Mike and Nancy Berry, started two years ago when she moved to the area.

Leeds OPP, which covers Seeley's Bay, have received complaint calls from both De Florio and the Berrys.

She is not breaking the law, because in Canada women are allowed to be topless.

"There is not a criminal charge for that ... not since 1996," said Toronto Police Const. Isabelle Cotton.

De Florio says she decided to go topless to solve the problem because police wouldn't do anything about the ATV noise. She said it's the bravest thing she has ever done.

"I'll do what I have to to eradicate this problem," she said.

Mike Berry says he is also at the end of his rope.

"I'm not happy with what has been going on," he said. "We need a little give and take. It isn't right to go around topless in front of kids."

Bare-breasted protesting has gained notoriety and popularity over the past decade.

Former University of Guelph student Gwen Jacobs caused an uproar when she strolled topless down the street on a hot summer day in July 1991.

She fought all the way to the Ontario Court of Appeal and won the right for women in the province to go shirtless in public, so long as they are not seeking commercial gain or displaying overt sexuality.

Protest groups, such as People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, have grabbed media attention around the world by protesting activities ranging from bullfighting to wearing fur with staged PR stunts using topless women.

And women across North America have engaged in a number of topless protests over the right to breastfeed in public.
    [email protected]
    Last edited by truenorthstrongnfree; Thu, Jun 24th, 2010 at 08:56 AM.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockit View Post
    morning Q-friends
    thnx for the winners
    today is moms funeral. thanks again for all the kind words and thoughts.
    take care friends
    Please bring a Red Rose... from me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    BRAVO, MARIKA!!!

In three years in my apartment, I haven't received a single noise complaint. Perhaps I'll try this tactic on my rather attractive neighbour across the hall?

Bare Breasts vs. Neighbour's ATV

By KEVIN CONNOR, QMI Agency

Marika De Florio, of Seeley's Bay, shows a little skin in her yard yesterday evening. (Ian MacAlpine, QMI Agency)

TORONTO - Marika De Florio is using bare breasts to win a feud with her neighbours.

The 56-year-old says she is sick and tired of her neighbours' five-year-old grandson driving a loud all-terrain vehicle for hours on her quiet street in Seeley's Bay, near Kingston. So she found a solution under her shirt.
    De Florio has discovered that if she goes out topless, the boy's horrified grandparents rush the child into the house.

And she said she will continue to go topless every time the child rides the ATV.

"It is maddening," she said of the noise.
    "I'm going mental. I can't breathe and I'm not moving, but I need some peace. I can't believe I did this, but they pulled the kid inside and then called police because of their small-town mentality."

De Florio says the problems with her neighbours, Mike and Nancy Berry, started two years ago when she moved to the area.

Leeds OPP, which covers Seeley's Bay, have received complaint calls from both De Florio and the Berrys.

She is not breaking the law, because in Canada women are allowed to be topless.

"There is not a criminal charge for that ... not since 1996," said Toronto Police Const. Isabelle Cotton.

De Florio says she decided to go topless to solve the problem because police wouldn't do anything about the ATV noise. She said it's the bravest thing she has ever done.

"I'll do what I have to to eradicate this problem," she said.

Mike Berry says he is also at the end of his rope.

"I'm not happy with what has been going on," he said. "We need a little give and take. It isn't right to go around topless in front of kids."

Bare-breasted protesting has gained notoriety and popularity over the past decade.

Former University of Guelph student Gwen Jacobs caused an uproar when she strolled topless down the street on a hot summer day in July 1991.

She fought all the way to the Ontario Court of Appeal and won the right for women in the province to go shirtless in public, so long as they are not seeking commercial gain or displaying overt sexuality.

Protest groups, such as People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, have grabbed media attention around the world by protesting activities ranging from bullfighting to wearing fur with staged PR stunts using topless women.

And women across North America have engaged in a number of topless protests over the right to breastfeed in public.
    [email protected]
    You go girl!!!!!!! what a solution. If gravity didn't suck so much I would do the same thing. My neighbours drive these gas powered remote control cars up and down the street all the time. SOOOO annoying

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thursday Sleuth
    Under the Juicy daydreamer handbag
    Pg 5
    The answer is "BRANCH"
    The previous answer was "OLIVE".
    How old would you be, if you didn't know how old you were?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all,

Thanks for the overnight words and rep.

I'm working from home today, on account of the G20. Which is great, because I'll be able to try out for the Steve Miller tickets (can't really try to phone in from work, too obvious).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not the Island... just some Chemistry between Harvey & Tim.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    No, no no! He's sick. He needs sunshine, beer and bbq. It's a medical necessity!
    you guys all stick together - don't you...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by waynethegolfer View Post
    Last night while the storms were ragging my wife and me popped a cork to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That is quite an accomplishment!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by McSkier View Post
    for you runt
    Awww thanks McSkier

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last night while the storms were ragging my wife and me popped a cork to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary.
    Well.. happy 26th Wayne... I made it to Lucky 13..actually.. now that I think about it.. I'm almost as many years on my own as to my married years..humm.. I may have to have another party..Mind you.. I think you all know me by now that I really don't need a reason for a party..lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well happy anniversary waynethegolfer and wife.