User Tag List

Page 131 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 631 1131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    My brother-in-law swears by them. Call me old-fashioned, I'm just a sneaker kinda guy when it comes to casual shoes. Not a fan of anything that doesn't require socks, I'm funny that way.

They look like something that beolngs on a doll, lol...

you have to visit the Crock store in Heartland Centre in Mississauga! They are way more than gardening shoes.... I must have 5 or 6 pairs! I bought 2 of these yesterday for $9.99 each!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning. Thanks for the codes/words.

6ffightr9 - apparently you were on a roll last night ... loved the instructions from the Dog and the note about your cat.

FYI - red x boxes. I posted a pic using "cut & paste" from my laptop at home and everything looked OK on my laptop. Next morning I saw the same post from my desktop at work ... at it was a red x. I use "attach image" now and that seems to work.

wizeguy - I don't mind the roller skating babies; reminds me of the Ally McBeal's computer generated dancing baby ... Ouga Chaka; Ouga Chaka

I've had to disable my signature line - sorry Mmmme, I realize the intention of your large signature pic, but it's not so suitable if I'm scrolling through the posts at work. Note to self: reenable if I ever get a chance to log on at home .....
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by karmac View Post
    I find crocs very comfortable therefore I love them. My husband however thinks they're ugly and wants me to only wear them as gardening shoes. It's just one of those things.
    My favourite comfort shoes are Birkis. Much funkier that the old school Birkenstock's and great foot support. Super comfortable I even have a couple pairs that I just wear around the house! Great for us unfortunate souls who have flat feet
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    CocoB

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    My brother-in-law swears by them. Call me old-fashioned, I'm just a sneaker kinda guy when it comes to casual shoes. Not a fan of anything that doesn't require socks, I'm funny that way.
    Hey Truenorth...
    I was just like you. Only sneakers all the time. When I tried on my first pair of real crocs... I thought they were the ugliest things on this earth and still think that.... but... one day while at the dollar store with hurting feet, I bought a fake pair... been hooked ever since! I took them to europe and wore them everywhere!!!!!
    Now they're making "runners".... so we may get you into a pair soon!

I just cant drive with them..... feels like I'm barefoot, but all summer... that's what I wear. Gonna crack out the new pair tomorrow!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post

i remember going on a school field trip to the top of the TD building cause it was sooooo tall!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by PLIT View Post
    My playlist is over and I'm all repped out...

Gonna go home and NOT feed my fish.

There I was all worried that he wasn't eating - turns out he was constipated due to stress (new habitat) - and the darn thing is a glutton!

At least according to the amount of poop in there in the past 24 hrs.

Someone told me frozen peas works for them. Smash a frozen pea and drop it in there. It worked fer mine.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CocoBurp View Post
    My favourite comfort shoes are Birkis. Much funkier that the old school Birkenstock's and great foot support. Super comfortable I even have a couple pairs that I just wear around the house! Great for us unfortunate souls who have flat feet
    I love those Birks!!!! Only problem is I don't have much of an arch so they hurt a bit!
    I wore these all summer last year! Ugly as sin... but comfortable as heck!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BTW Good morning guys!! Thanks for the reps and words n such!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why oh why, do they put on so many junk food commercials when your on a diet??? Did I just never notice them before??? I'll get a yogurt. yummy......
    Last edited by maggierocks; Wed, Mar 31st, 2010 at 10:53 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CocoBurp View Post
    Thanks so much for the tidbit. I definetly should try a pair and see if they make my fussy, flat feet happy.
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Why oh why, do they put on so many junk food commercials when your on a diet??? Did I just never notice them before??? I'll get a yogurt. yummy......
    I know what you mean. But I'm sure the number of commercials advertising tasty no-no's hasn't changed. You just notice it because you can't have it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipop.yaz View Post
    Someone told me frozen peas works for them. Smash a frozen pea and drop it in there. It worked fer mine.
    yes I heard that too. I actually did it once too. I thawed the pea, peeled it (throwing out the skin) and broke the rest up into little pieces. And no fish food...I think it was 3 days or something.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    ...absolute favourite bar band ever was Goddo.....must have seen them a gazillion times, at the Gasworks.....I was there on their first year celebration of being together....'75?....'76, maybe?.....and there were only about 6 people in the audience.....what a sound they put out, tho...dunno why I loved them, I just did.....maybe something to do with that HUGE wall of sound that just 3 guys could generate?....I was suitably impressed....LOL!!!....TR
    Right On TR, Totally agreed! I'm sure we were there at the same time many times! Too bad we never met, I'm sure we would have hit it off!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ever get the feeling that you're talking to yourself?

Edit: Hi ecat. I thought I was the only one posting. Glad to see you!
    Last edited by karmac; Wed, Mar 31st, 2010 at 11:04 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by karmac View Post
    I know what you mean. But I'm sure the number of commercials advertising tasty no-no's hasn't changed. You just notice it because you can't have it.

At least they sell calorie/carb reduced beer. I am beer lover from way back and really love a cold one now and them. Funny what age does to you 3 is my limit now....