User Tag List

Page 1316 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 316 816 1216 1266 1306 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1326 1366 1416 1816 2316 ... LastLast
Results 19,726 to 19,740 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Joe. I am going on a group ride to Nova Scotis end of july. Any suggestions on a must see while we are there?

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    Planning on spending another evening at the Bloor tonight. One of the scariest movies of all-time, Jaws. When it was released in 1975, it struck fear into swimmers everywhere.

One of my favourite moments? Robert Shaw's monologue, detailing Quint's experience during WWII on the ill-fated U.S.S. Indianapolis. Still gives me chills!

This is my first time seeing it in a theater. I missed it when I was a kid. I don't think my parents wanted me to see it, because we spent summers in Nova Scotia, and the beach was the number one source of recreation, lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HI all, It seems like yesturday that my little girl was born...She turns 18 today right about now. I'll always remember what seemed to be 200 hours of labor and then 3 months of constant screaming!!!!
    The screaming has not stopped, but she's 18 OMG,
    All though, she is having a problem with me saying I'm 19 now all the time, so I promised to turn 21... Jeeze I feel old......

HARLEY CHICK
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good morning all,thanks for all the winning words.have a great hump day the sun is shining and no rain.

HARLEY CHICK
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was just outside in the front yard and the sun is shining still but it is very chilly.

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDERRINGER View Post
    Hey Joe. I am going on a group ride to Nova Scotis end of july. Any suggestions on a must see while we are there?
    I haven't been back in over 20 years. Once I hit my teens, I stayed home while the rest of the family went on vacation. (I had my own mini-vacation from them, lol) I still have a lot of family in Cape Breton (and PEI), though. I really should make an effort to get out there again.

The Cabbot Trail is an awesome sight. As great as it was from the back seat of the family LTD, I can only imagine how much more incredible it would be on a bike:

http://www.cabottrail.com/

What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

HARLEY CHICK
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Who's Hugh? Is he a new member?
    SORRY it was to say huge thanks i type to fast and always make that misspell thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I cant wait to go, it looks so beautiful there! We are planning on doing the cabot trail.

I haven't been back in over 20 years. Once I hit my teens, I stayed home while the rest of the family went on vacation. (I had my own mini-vacation from them, lol) I still have a lot of family in Cape Breton (and PEI), though. I really should make an effort to get out there again.

The Cabbot Trail is an awesome sight. As great as it was from the back seat of the family LTD, I can only imagine how much more incredible it would be on a bike:

HARLEY CHICK
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well off to work i go hi ho hi ho off to work i go.bye for now have a good one

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDERRINGER View Post
    I cant wait to go, it looks so beautiful there! We are planning on doing the cabot trail.
    Most of my family who are either still there or have moved back are in Glace Bay, Sydney and Dominion. When I was 14, I was bored senseless, because there was nothing to do. Now, at 42, I'd give my right arm for that kind of laid back, get-away-from-it-all vacation.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

11:15 WW - Meatloaf (worked for me)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Your post killed Kenny... You !

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning.

Found this sketch of Ringo - who kind of looks like I feel.

Thought someone had a picassoesque moment (or Ringo was having a bad trip), then saw the attribution was to Al Hirschfeld. Probably should have recognized his caricature style ...........

Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

practice makes perfect divotman's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a great time when I went around the trail.
    There are alot of great sites to see.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TML4EVER View Post
    Good Evening Gang

Thanks for the ww's

Just got back from my daughters commencement.... Proud Papa here!!!!!!

Make it a great night

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    Hello and good night everyone.... I tried to pop by a few times today, but the w*rk stuff got in my way....

My daughter had her grade 12 commencement last night too.... I am very proud as well... She is an Ontario Scholar (honour roll) and was presented with an award that included a $500.00 cheque!!! Sweet!!

We're heading up north to the boat tomorrow for a 4 day long week-end... Hope everyone has a fantastic Canada day!!! Cheers!!!
    congrats on both of your daughter's commencements!

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    Mohawk Code = horse
    or in stewy's new spelling of the word-whorsey.

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Bright and sunny out there!

Beaver doesn't appear to be working on the Q for the 8:20 w.w. although they just said it. Oh well it will probably work in a while!

I am so frustrated as I am trying to get ready for my trip to Aruba and I STILL haven't found my camera!!! If theres anytime I really need it it is to go to Aruba!!. It is so frustrating looking and looking and looking and looking when you really should be doing something else!!! I don't even remember taking it anywhere since the Q breakfast and I brought it back after that!

Amy is calling for some food so I better go for now. Talk to you all shortly.
    best thing that i find works, is to stop looking it altogether, then try & find something else your missing & that's when i find the 1st thing i was missing.

[QUOTE=electric_viking;2215946]since this is a coupon site, here ya go - free snacks and drinks.
    Attachment 29164
    thanx for the tought anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    HI all, It seems like yesturday that my little girl was born...She turns 18 today right about now. I'll always remember what seemed to be 200 hours of labor and then 3 months of constant screaming!!!!
    The screaming has not stopped, but she's 18 OMG,
    All though, she is having a problem with me saying I'm 19 now all the time, so I promised to turn 21... Jeeze I feel old......
    congrats on your baby turning 18.

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!
    and for some of us HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!!
    repped myself into jail, will try again later.
    thanx for the overnight wws, triva & reps.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

11:15ww-meatloaf
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

practice makes perfect divotman's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would like to say thanks to Mmmme and heartgirl for all there help yesterday.
    Last edited by divotman; Wed, Jun 30th, 2010 at 11:21 AM.