User Tag List

Page 1390 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 390 890 1290 1340 1380 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1400 1440 1490 1890 2390 ... LastLast
Results 20,836 to 20,850 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

What a cutie!!!

I mean you Wolfie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    Hi everyone....thanks for all the help with codes and words, you guys all rock, but you know that already....
    ....Ok, here's what's going on....gawd, I could hurl just thinking about it......my younger brother rolled his car yesterday, late afternoon at 401/Meadowvale, and was airlifted to Sunnybrook ( I paased it on the way to the hospital....ew ).....he has a crack in an upper vertebrae, another crack in his sternum/breastbone, and a head/brain injury.....he was sedated, and put on a ventilator, with a crapload of tubes coming out of him.....MRI's and scans were done to monitor what's going on inside his head, and last I heard, a catheter was going into his head to help relieve any pressure happening....
    ....right now, my son has my car for his final driver's test, so I can't go anywhere till he's back, hopefully by 3 or so....there's a family meeting happening at the hospital either right now or soon, with the docs/neurosurgeons, and I got a panic call that a doc had come by to say my bro has the worst kind of head injury, and IF he wakes up, it may not be him any more....OMG.....and of course, blood was taken to typematch for a transfusion, and alcohol was found....personally, I think he fell asleep at the wheel, but we may never know.....
    ....he drives a 2008 car, and according to the police, it's equipped with a kind of airline "black box" that will be taken away and analyzed....it took about a half hour to get him out of the car, he ended up in the back seat.....apparently the seatbelt was used, but how did he end up in the back seat?...I know the car rolled, but that's a weird one.....
    ....so here we are, and I am waiting to hear about this surgeon's meeting...I soo hope for good news, he's only 49 and has 4 fabulous kids, but has the b**** from hell as an x-wife.......on a possible fast forward, you betcha I'll be turfing her out of any kind of "gathering" (if you get my meaning, can't quite type the word f*n*r*l just yet ), she made his life an absolute hell this past few years, you have NO idea....
    ....any of you got any spare prayers?....could you send them his way, please?....he can't be done on this planet yet, he hasn't walked either daughter down the aisle yet......TR
    Oh My!!!!
    Just noticed the Tragedy!!!!!
    I am sooo SORRY!!!!!!!!
    My Heart is Breaking, so I cannot Imagine the Turmoil that You and Your Family must be going through!!!!

You have my Prayers... for each and every waking Moment until Sleep carries me away.

May Angels Look upon You All and Smile... never Cry.
    May those same Angels loan Gossamer Wings to Lady Luck so that She may fly Fast and True to be There at this Urgent Time of Need.

Be Well to know that I, and The Generous Souls who call this Wonderous Place a Haven... a... Home (of sorts)... Care Deeply.
    We are Here for You, my Friend.
    I cannot perform Magic... and at Times as such, Wish that I could.
    So I Reserve my Wish for Health and for Healing.

A Wolf is a good Listener and I offer my ears Freely if You find the desire to borrow them.

If ever you feel a tickle behind your right ear... smile... for it is the Wolf Spirit being with You to provide Strength.

May Sorrow turn to Joy in the Blink of an Eye.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry to hear about your brother, I have a brother who had a serious head injury 17 years ago, it was a very difficult time, the doctors could not tell us much and it took a whole year for him to recover to the point he could go back to work. He is ok now some long term memory loss and it is hard to shut him up sometimes as he was rather quiet b for the accident.
    I hope your brother will pull through, medicine has come along way since then

I have a brother with a bad head inju

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    Hi everyone....thanks for all the help with codes and words, you guys all rock, but you know that already....
    ....Ok, here's what's going on....gawd, I could hurl just thinking about it......my younger brother rolled his car yesterday, late afternoon at 401/Meadowvale, and was airlifted to Sunnybrook ( I paased it on the way to the hospital....ew ).....he has a crack in an upper vertebrae, another crack in his sternum/breastbone, and a head/brain injury.....he was sedated, and put on a ventilator, with a crapload of tubes coming out of him.....MRI's and scans were done to monitor what's going on inside his head, and last I heard, a catheter was going into his head to help relieve any pressure happening....
    ....right now, my son has my car for his final driver's test, so I can't go anywhere till he's back, hopefully by 3 or so....there's a family meeting happening at the hospital either right now or soon, with the docs/neurosurgeons, and I got a panic call that a doc had come by to say my bro has the worst kind of head injury, and IF he wakes up, it may not be him any more....OMG.....and of course, blood was taken to typematch for a transfusion, and alcohol was found....personally, I think he fell asleep at the wheel, but we may never know.....
    ....he drives a 2008 car, and according to the police, it's equipped with a kind of airline "black box" that will be taken away and analyzed....it took about a half hour to get him out of the car, he ended up in the back seat.....apparently the seatbelt was used, but how did he end up in the back seat?...I know the car rolled, but that's a weird one.....
    ....so here we are, and I am waiting to hear about this surgeon's meeting...I soo hope for good news, he's only 49 and has 4 fabulous kids, but has the b**** from hell as an x-wife.......on a possible fast forward, you betcha I'll be turfing her out of any kind of "gathering" (if you get my meaning, can't quite type the word f*n*r*l just yet ), she made his life an absolute hell this past few years, you have NO idea....
    ....any of you got any spare prayers?....could you send them his way, please?....he can't be done on this planet yet, he hasn't walked either daughter down the aisle yet......TR

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

9:15pm Winning Word: VALERIE

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

9:15 winning word: valerie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

9:20 worrrd: Valerie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words and reps. & to TR stay strong, sending prayers n good wishes your way.
    Too bad none of you won tix Was really hoping at least one of you guys would. Better luck next time!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mflourei View Post
    I know Mmmme... wants them And i hope she wins too, she deserves them!!! However, I am hoping for more takers LOL, that way people can bribe me... I am not impartial to cupcakes, ice creme, cold beer, pie, MEAT, stronger alcohol.... ummm did i mention MEAT? Goodluck everyone!! Im feeling some SC winners today

I had been busy all day, but I thought I heard Pavlov ringing his Bell!!
    DING-DING-DING-DING!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Evening Gang

Thanks for the ww's

LaBron James joining Chris Bosh in Miami.......... wouldn't want to be in Cleveland right now.... another weak franchise gets weaker!

Hey Wolf, your giving me fur-balls here.......

Have a good night

Cheers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Man View Post
    I have been a lurker since Jan. this year and finally decided to join today.
    A huge thank you to all who contribute.
    Now if only I could get my avatar to upload.

Catching up after the 36-hr adventure. Am I the first to say the Ice Man cometh?

Never mind, I didn't think so anyway...
    Last edited by psells; Thu, Jul 8th, 2010 at 10:02 PM.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Night Q'S

You gotta love it.

Hoping things work out for your brother TR.

Unfortunately, time and unforeseen circumstance befall us all.
    Last edited by rock lobster; Thu, Jul 8th, 2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Never get it right the first time.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TML4EVER View Post
    Good Evening Gang

Thanks for the ww's

LaBron James joining Chris Bosh in Miami.......... wouldn't want to be in Cleveland right now.... another weak franchise gets weaker!

Hey Wolf, your giving me fur-balls here.......

Have a good night

Cheers
    Never mind Lebron going there with Bosh. they keep Wade??? How does this work, how do you fit 3 superstars into a salary cap????????????the article in the paper the other day was correct.....Toronto has become a wasteland in pro sports.....It is tough to be a Leaf/Raptor/Jays fan......but I just keep on hoping and praying....