User Tag List

Page 1395 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 395 895 1295 1345 1385 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1405 1445 1495 1895 2395 ... LastLast
Results 20,911 to 20,925 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jomac8888 View Post
    Morning all,
    Somehow I have missed the Club Q bonus code this week........I must have been chasing bears out back of the cottage......he was a cute little guy , but I know Momma Bear was close by..............anyway, if someone could pass on the code it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    I believe it was Posted as AEROSMITH.

Oh... and the Meatloaf Code was Bat Out of Hell (or BAT).
    Also previously Posted.
    Last edited by WolfDio; Fri, Jul 9th, 2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Addition.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q-sters
    At least the rain has cooled it down a bit
    thnx for the winners
    stay dry and keep cool

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all.....thank you so much to all of you for your kind words, on here and in PM's, about my brother ( he was the AC/DC tribute band singer, if any of you remember that topic a while back )....you have no idea how much that means to me, it's like a giant hug, and I kinda need those right now.....
    ....the meeting with the neurosurgeons did not happen yesterday....Sunnybrook, being the trauma centre that it is, meant that they were called away on another case......so maybe today?...
    ....that smack on the head he got keeps being referred to as "a significant brain injury".....today, as far as I can figure out, the plan is to redo the tests now that the alcohol is out of his system....found out as well, what the numbers were on that.....I think .8 is what the legal limit of blood/alcohol intoxication is?.... I am stunned at what his count was....2.7....?!?!?!?......what the hell was he thinking when he got behind that wheel?....and yup, open booze bottles were found in the car.....I don't know what to do with that information, it makes me sad/angry/embarrassed/nauseated, and a few other things I can't quite put a name to..... all I can do is be so thankful that he didn't take anyone out when he crashed......
    ....these tests will take all day, so we won't be able to see him till after 7 tonight, so that'll give me today to catch up on things around here....best get to it....and again, thank you all so much for everything.....this could be a long dragged out situation.....or not.....TR:-(
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mflourei View Post
    NHL 2010 was okay, i am hoping they amp up 2011 though!
    I can't buy NHL 11. It'll break my set-in-stone cycle. (although, the cycle began in 2004 on PS2, and continued through 2008 on PS2... I could just create a new cycle for the PS3? Nah... who am I kidding? I'm jonesing for some hockey!

I too cannot wait to see Predators, its like Predator only multiplied!, should be a great action movie as their havent really been any notable ones recently.
    The A-Team was the most fun I've had with my clothes on in MONTHS!

I will be picking up a new tv today (the previous one died on me last Friday night... it was a sad sad day), $399 for an LG 42" Plasma, 720p... only downside is, its going to cost me a trip to Cambridge for the BestBuy grand opening.
    They have a 47" model (might be LG?) on the back page of their flyer today for only $899. 47" is a little excessive for my living room, but man, have they ever come down in price!
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we are with you TR....strength, courage, peace and comfort to you

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good morning everyone. tgif and the heat wave is finally done.

Jim

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

quiet reflections

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    the plan is to redo the tests now that the alcohol is out of his system....found out as well, what the numbers were on that.....I think .8 is what the legal limit of blood/alcohol intoxication is?.... I am stunned at what his count was....2.7....?!?!?!?......what the hell was he thinking when he got behind that wheel?
    I think the numbers might be off there. .08 is the legal limit. I don't think 2.7 is possible. .027, maybe?

Regardless, hang in there. Sound like a tough road ahead; one I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. All the best.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all.....thank you so much to all of you for your kind words, on here and in PM's, about my brother ( he was the AC/DC tribute band singer, if any of you remember that topic a while back )....you have no idea how much that means to me, it's like a giant hug, and I kinda need those right now.....
    ....the meeting with the neurosurgeons did not happen yesterday....Sunnybrook, being the trauma centre that it is, meant that they were called away on another case......so maybe today?...
    ....that smack on the head he got keeps being referred to as "a significant brain injury".....today, as far as I can figure out, the plan is to redo the tests now that the alcohol is out of his system....found out as well, what the numbers were on that.....I think .8 is what the legal limit of blood/alcohol intoxication is?.... I am stunned at what his count was....2.7....?!?!?!?......what the hell was he thinking when he got behind that wheel?....and yup, open booze bottles were found in the car.....I don't know what to do with that information, it makes me sad/angry/embarrassed/nauseated, and a few other things I can't quite put a name to..... all I can do is be so thankful that he didn't take anyone out when he crashed......
    ....these tests will take all day, so we won't be able to see him till after 7 tonight, so that'll give me today to catch up on things around here....best get to it....and again, thank you all so much for everything.....this could be a long dragged out situation.....or not.....TR:-(

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's a blood alcohol calculator. (It calculates how long it takes for alcohol to work its way out of your system)

http://www.alcoholhelpcenter.net/Pro...tandalone.aspx

I entered my weight, told it I had 30 drinks in three hours, and my blood / alcohol concentration is 0.35. I'd be in a coma. (it identifies the effects of concentration at the bottom)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone....thanks for all the help with codes and words, you guys all rock, but you know that already....
    ....Ok, here's what's going on....gawd, I could hurl just thinking about it......my younger brother rolled his car yesterday, late afternoon at 401/Meadowvale, and was airlifted to Sunnybrook ( I paased it on the way to the hospital....ew ).....he has a crack in an upper vertebrae, another crack in his sternum/breastbone, and a head/brain injury.....he was sedated, and put on a ventilator, with a crapload of tubes coming out of him.....MRI's and scans were done to monitor what's going on inside his head, and last I heard, a catheter was going into his head to help relieve any pressure happening....
    ....right now, my son has my car for his final driver's test, so I can't go anywhere till he's back, hopefully by 3 or so....there's a family meeting happening at the hospital either right now or soon, with the docs/neurosurgeons, and I got a panic call that a doc had come by to say my bro has the worst kind of head injury, and IF he wakes up, it may not be him any more....OMG.....and of course, blood was taken to typematch for a transfusion, and alcohol was found....personally, I think he fell asleep at the wheel, but we may never know.....
    ....he drives a 2008 car, and according to the police, it's equipped with a kind of airline "black box" that will be taken away and analyzed....it took about a half hour to get him out of the car, he ended up in the back seat.....apparently the seatbelt was used, but how did he end up in the back seat?...I know the car rolled, but that's a weird one.....
    ....so here we are, and I am waiting to hear about this surgeon's meeting...I soo hope for good news, he's only 49 and has 4 fabulous kids, but has the b**** from hell as an x-wife.......on a possible fast forward, you betcha I'll be turfing her out of any kind of "gathering" (if you get my meaning, can't quite type the word f*n*r*l just yet ), she made his life an absolute hell this past few years, you have NO idea....
    ....any of you got any spare prayers?....could you send them his way, please?....he can't be done on this planet yet, he hasn't walked either daughter down the aisle yet......TR
    Tr sorry to hear about your brother. Our prayers go out to him and all your family. Head injuries are not good but with the tube that they have put in to relieve the pressure it may help. Keep us posted and lets all hope for the best.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Friday Sleuth
    George Foreman grill Pg #2
    The answer is "LAGUNA"
    The previous answer was "PATH".
    How old would you be, if you didn't know how old you were?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

TGIF SLEUTH
    Found under the George Foreman Family Sized Grill on Page 2

The answer is "LAGUNA"
    The previous answer was "PATH".

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all.

TR, sending positive vibes to your brother and you.

NYC folks, it sure looks like you had an experience of a lifetime! I can't wait to hear more of the details!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning everyone! OMG! New York... Ringo, the whole trip was amazing!