User Tag List

Page 181 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 681 1181 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobway_13 View Post
    Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! Just a note re the Masters Points for Picks: I hear that Vijay withdrew from this week's tourney (Houston Open) due to a sore back.
    Cheers
    Here are the odds from Vegasinsider.com...might help you select for Q points...

FIELD 3/2
    TIGER WOODS
    9/2
    PHIL MICKELSON 5/1
    PADRAIG HARRINGTON 12/1
    STEVE STRICKER 14/1
    LEE WESTWOOD
    14/1
    RORY MCILROY 15/1
    PAUL CASEY 18/1
    GEOFF OGILVY
    18/1
    IAN POULTER 20/1
    RETIEF GOOSEN 20/1
    JIM FURYK 25/1
    DUSTIN JOHNSON 25/1
    SERGIO GARCIA 28/1
    ERNIE ELS
    30/1
    HENRIK STENSON 30/1
    ANTHONY KIM 30/1
    CAMILO VILLEGAS
    30/1
    ZACH JOHNSON
    35/1
    SEAN O'HAIR
    35/1
    ROSS FISHER 40/1
    MARTIN KAYMER
    40/1
    NICK WATNEY 40/1
    LUKE DONALD 50/1
    ADAM SCOTT 50/1
    ANGEL CABRERA
    50/1
    ROBERT KARLSSON 50/1
    ROBERT ALLENBY
    60/1
    STEWART CINK 60/1
    TIM CLARK
    60/1
    HUNTER MAHAN 60/1
    Last edited by Neon; Sun, Apr 4th, 2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: formatting
    Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Personally...I wouldn't select Tiger or Phil ... both have too many distractions going on in their lives and they've won before...not hungry enough... and their games aren't what they need to be for the Masters.
    Shine On!

Sazzy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Neon;1943962]Here are the odds from Vegasinsider.com...might help you select for Q points...

<<<never does the picks doesn't have a clue who to pick

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that was nice of you, thanks....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by michelem View Post
    Happy Easter everyone !! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend,mine is going great other than on Friday afternoon I was out cruising around the Shwa with a friend in his
    new convertable comaro and a old lady ran a stop sign and smashed into us,thankfully we are both ok other than a sore side and a few bruises.Could of been alot worse so im
    thankful,have a great day everyone!
    Not a nice way to start a weekend. Glad your OK. Look after those bruises.

P.S. Was it a new Camaro or was it new (old Camaro) to your friend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=mizzsazzyazz;1943976]
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    Here are the odds from Vegasinsider.com...might help you select for Q points...

<<<never does the picks doesn't have a clue who to pick

Harrington and Stricker are playing well lately. Harrington is playing this weekend - has played quite a bit lately (peaked already?), but Stricker is not (resting/working on his game?).
    Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Personally...I wouldn't select Tiger or Phil ... both have too many distractions going on in their lives and they've won before...not hungry enough... and their games aren't what they need to be for the Masters.
    I agree Phil's game is poor right now, but do you have inside info on Tiger? He wouldn't be showing up if he didn't think he was ready, and 'not hungry enough' never describes him. Tiger, maybe even wire to wire.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This list of odds appeared in the Toronto Star:

Tiger Woods 4-1
    Phil Mickelson 9-1
    Ernie Els 10-1
    Padraig Harrington 15-1
    Steve Stricker 18-1
    Paul Casey 25-1
    Retief Goosen 25-1
    Lee Westwood 25-1
    Jim Furyk 30-1
    Rory McIlroy 30-1
    Geoff Ogilvy 30-1
    Ian Poulter 35-1
    Camilo Villegas 35-1
    Dustin Johnson 40-1
    Martin Kaymer 40-1
    Sergio Garcia 45-1
    Vijay Singh 45-1
    Henrik Stenson 45-1
    Nick Watney 45-1
    Angel Cabrera 50-1
    Ross Fisher 50-1
    Hunter Mahan 50-1
    Sean O'Hair 50-1
    K.J. Choi 65-1
    Luke Donald 65-1
    Zach Johnson 65-1
    Justin Rose 65-1
    Charl Schwartzel 65-1
    Mike Weir 65-1
    Stewart Cink 80-1
    Robert Karlsson 80-1
    Kenny Perry 80-1
    Adam Scott 100-1
    Field (All others) 12-1

Good luck
    Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    I agree Phil's game is poor right now, but do you have inside info on Tiger? He wouldn't be showing up if he didn't think he was ready, and 'not hungry enough' never describes him. Tiger, maybe even wire to wire.
    If I had inside info I'd likely have been caught up in the scandal ...no, just think that he'll have too many distactions...you never know how many more 'opportunists' will come forward...especially during a high profile week like Tiger's re-emergence at the Masters.

I think (opinion) Tiger is using this as his 'coming back out' to the golf world to take advantage of the press restrictions that Augusta National has in place.

The majority of players in contention wouldn't be 'showing up' if they weren't prepared.
    Last edited by Neon; Sun, Apr 4th, 2010 at 01:38 PM.
    Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No young 'uns for us this year:

I've got Ernie.
    Hubby's got Freddie.
    Kidlet's got Retief.
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I had inside info I'd likely have been caught up in the scandal ...no, just think that he'll have too many distactions...you never know how many more 'opportunists' will come forward...especially during a high profile week like Tiger's re-emergence at the Masters.

I think (opinion) Tiger is using this as his 'coming back out' to the golf world to take advantage of the press restrictions that Augusta National has in place.

The majority of players in contention wouldn't be 'showing up' if they weren't prepared.
    Clearly Tiger chose this week to come back because of the friendly and controlled environment. My point was that you said his game is not in shape, but none of us knows that. Tiger expects to win every time he tees up, most others are happy to do well in a major or just thrilled to even be there with no expectations of victory. The only other player who had Tiger's attitude and expectations was Nicklaus. Tiger needs 3 wins to beat Jack's 73, and 5 majors to beat his 18. He is as hungry as ever.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tiger Woods snubbed by wife Elin on eve of his big golf comeback

As her shamed husband prepared for the Masters in Augusta, the 30-year-old beauty was instead cheering on players at the prestigious Sony Ericsson Open in Miami.

Tiger Woods was snubbed by wife Elin on the eve of his big golf comeback – as she went to a tennis tournament instead.
    As her shamed husband prepared for the Masters in Augusta, the 30-year-old beauty was instead cheering on players at the prestigious Sony Ericsson Open in Miami.
    She reportedly left their home in Orlando earlier this week, furious that Woods was going back on his promise to take time out from golf to be with his family.
    The former model completed the snub in the most public way, by showing up with their 18-month-old baby, Charlie, at the prestigious tennis tournament looking glamorous, happy and carefree.
    Now as Woods prepares for his first golf tournament since the bizarre November car crash that led to his fall from grace, Elin is instead cheering on tennis players.
    Woods, who admitted to being nervous about his return to the game, is already thought to be in Augusta, Georgia.
    He is due to hit the green on Monday as players begin their last practice sessions before the tournament, which begins on Thursday.
    A source reportedly told Radar Online: “Elin is showing Tiger she’s not dependent on him and she won’t be his doormat.”

Last edited by 6ffightr9; Sun, Apr 4th, 2010 at 02:45 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Clearly Tiger chose this week to come back because of the friendly and controlled environment. My point was that you said his game is not in shape, but none of us knows that. Tiger expects to win every time he tees up, most others are happy to do well in a major or just thrilled to even be there with no expectations of victory. The only other player who had Tiger's attitude and expectations was Nicklaus. Tiger needs 3 wins to beat Jack's 73, and 5 majors to beat his 18. He is as hungry as ever.

Just to split a few hairs...I did say that I thought that "their games aren't what they need to be for the Masters". Nothing about his game not being in shape. Merely an opinion. Agree that Tiger is a formidable golfer whenever he steps on the tee. Expecting to win and being able to are not always inextricably linked...likely a high correlation ...and not always in your direct control.

I don't think there is any doubt that Tiger will surpass the number of wins that Nicklaus has. Definitely Tiger has something to prove at this year's Masters. I guess we can only wait and see what the end result will be. High level of interest by the general pop., definitely ... especially when golfers start to get coverage on Entertainment Tonight.
    Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DCG Winning Word is ... warmth

Psych Psunday
    Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by michelem View Post
    Happy Easter everyone !! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend,mine is going great other than on Friday afternoon I was out cruising around the Shwa with a friend in his
    new convertable comaro and a old lady ran a stop sign and smashed into us,thankfully we are both ok other than a sore side and a few bruises.Could of been alot worse so im
    thankful,have a great day everyone!
    I'm glad to hear that you're both OK. Hopefully the insurance will take care of the car.
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.