User Tag List

Page 2827 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 1827 2327 2727 2777 2817 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2837 2877 2927 ... LastLast
Results 42,391 to 42,405 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

oh my, one more hour to go for me kids.. I too need a pick me up...Hope you all have a good weekend..I'll try and pop in..my kids inform me that our internet is working at home. hmm >= ( I had it suspended due to the lack of ambition on my sons part to get a job ( he plays way to much on the computer).. guess I have to make another call to Ma Bell..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chers1 View Post
    oh my, one more hour to go for me kids.. I too need a pick me up...Hope you all have a good weekend..I'll try and pop in..my kids inform me that our internet is working at home. hmm >= ( I had it suspended due to the lack of ambition on my sons part to get a job ( he plays way to much on the computer).. guess I have to make another call to Ma Bell..

I here ya!!! my 14 yr old is on PS3 playing Black Ops, with the laptop in his lap.....Doing who knows what. I don't have the strength to go into the Man cave to read the riot act. I'll sick his dad on him....yeah thats gonna work. ( he's worse) LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, we have a man cave.......Smells like feet, and looks like a hockey stuff/computer exploded
    Last edited by maggierocks; Fri, Nov 19th, 2010 at 03:19 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

duh...didn't log off yesterday....hope you all had a good day...and have plans for an awesome weekend

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

IS THIS THING ON??? HELLOOOOO???

I've tried posting something... keep timing out when I hit Submit Reply.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the words today everyone...always much appreciated.

i've been on the phone all day, my grandsons dog little chijua ua, PABLO, was attacked by coyote's this morning. we don't know if he's going to make it,, he has a puncture hole in his stomach and two in the lung... my daughter rushed him to the emergency hospital. in scarborough ..poor little guy was trying to protect his mate, a jack russel, Gina, and his little puppy, Jack, he stood his ground, planting himself between the coyotes and his family, so they had time to get back inside.. he is still too traumatized for surgery..they are trying to get his heartbeat down, so they can go ahead... he was very brave . PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR HIM ... before everyone goes out for the weekend I really believe in prayer.... sorry to bum everyone out don't know if i will even post it.... ......i just know he's going to make it thru this with all our prayers..... THANKS EVERYONE in advance for your prayers....will keep you updated...

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by rock lobster; Fri, Nov 19th, 2010 at 04:19 PM.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay, let's try this again...

As many of you may know, I have a woman in my life, who I refer to as my "non-girlfriend". Up until now, for the last year or so, we have what can be best described as a "non-traditional" relationship.

My boss came to me with an offer from a friend of hers to rent a house. I was iffy on the idea of renting on my own, so I bounced the idea off the non-girlfriend's head, and she accepted. After rent and utilities, though, we figured we wouldn't be saving anything, which would be the whole idea of getting a place together.

After discussing why we're looking for a place together, aside from the obvious matter of saving on expenses, we've decided to finally give this a more "traditional" boyfriend / girlfriend label.

So. The big news? I'm shackin' up. And I officially have a girlfriend. Kinda back-asswards, I know, but nobody ever accused me of being traditional.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fantazy11 View Post

i've been on the phone all day, my grandsons dog little chijua ua, PABLO, was attacked by coyote's this morning. we don't know if he's going to make it,, he has a puncture hole in his stomach and two in the lung... my daughter rushed him to the emergency hospital. in scarborough ..poor little guy was trying to protect his mate, a jack russel, Gina, and his little puppy, Jack, he stood his ground, planting himself between the coyotes and his family, so they had time to get back inside.. he is still too traumatized for surgery..they are trying to get his heartbeat down, so they can go ahead... he was very brave . PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR HIM ... before everyone goes out for the weekend I really believe in prayer.... sorry to bum everyone out don't know if i will even post it.... ......i just know he's going to make it thru this with all our prayers..... THANKS EVERYONE in advance for your prayers....will keep you updated...
    pablo was very brave to save his family. so to hear he's in such bad shape. my thoughts & prayers are with him, you & his family. i hope all goes well.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    Okay, let's try this again...

As many of you may know, I have a woman in my life, who I refer to as my "non-girlfriend". Up until now, for the last year or so, we have what can be best described as a "non-traditional" relationship.

My boss came to me with an offer from a friend of hers to rent a house. I was iffy on the idea of renting on my own, so I bounced the idea off the non-girlfriend's head, and she accepted. After rent and utilities, though, we figured we wouldn't be saving anything, which would be the whole idea of getting a place together.

After discussing why we're looking for a place together, aside from the obvious matter of saving on expenses, we've decided to finally give this a more "traditional" boyfriend / girlfriend label.

So. The big news? I'm shackin' up. And I officially have a girlfriend. Kinda back-asswards, I know, but nobody ever accused me of being traditional.
    congrats on being a "boyfriend" & enjoy the living together.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4:15pm winning word: 22

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4:15 Club Q Winning Word is ... 22
    Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4:15ww-22

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fantazy11 View Post

That Name is PABLO.
    Be Well, Little Hero!!!!
    My Thoughts and Prayers are with you.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.