User Tag List

Page 638 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 688 738 1138 1638 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    I'll try calling in when I can, Why not?

Signed the petition to keep Karla H. from being pardoned! She should never be pardoned from the crap she was involved in! No way!
    i agree with you there. also signed the petition. maybe we should start one for capital punishment for both her & her charming husband paul. waste of tax payers money keeping him in solitary.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    i agree with you there. also signed the petition. maybe we should start one for capital punishment for both her & her charming husband paul. waste of tax payers money keeping him in solitary.
    Gord Downie of The Hip regularly introduces Wheat Kings by reminding us that David Milgaard is a living, breathing example of why capital punishment isn't always the smartest answer.

In Paul & Karla's case, however, I think a few days "accidentally" released into general population would probably solve the taxpapers' problem.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Droppin in to say 'hey'. Thanks for the words & reps. Will go on a spree later this afternoon if I get fifteen to myself. Heading outside to take walk instead of lunch - it's look's nice out there!
    CocoB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Afternoon.

Jumping in to say hi during lunch. Thought about McHappying it to support the charity, but think I'll stick with my salad. Not as lucrative for the kids, but much better for me!!

Gotta go and see what happened this morning .... later. (Geez ... I feel like my grandmother did when she missed a couple of days of "her story" - Edge of Night.)
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post

Anyone else coming out to Q's presentation of Iron Man 2 tonight?

please let us all know what it was like, thumbs up or down. My kids are dying to see this one and I gotta admit I am looking forward to it as well.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    I hate to be a smartass so early in the morning, but technically Finland is not part of Scandinavia.
    Holy Moly - you learn something new every day. I would have bet the farm (and I would now be farmless).

I found a number of references for inclusion vs. exclusion. It appears that originally Finland was NOT considered part of Scandinavia; however, common usage has made it so. As I'm not a big fan of common misconceptions being adopted as truisms just because the majority think it so, I'm redefining my atlas.

And the first one of you to ask what an atlas is ......!!!!
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I hope everyone is having a happy hump day. In the spirit of such I will relate a little tidbit of usless info I learned earlier this week:
    HUMPty Dumpty was actually the nickname for a British army cannon from long ago. This particular model was so heavy and large that it "had a great fall" from the wall where it sat and was broken. "All the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn't put humpty together again" makes sense in this context as it smashed to pieces. Anyway, now you all know what a totally freakin' geek I am-have a nice hump day!!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey everyone.

I hope you are enjoying your almost Friday hump day!!!

It is parrot Mmmme... thanking all the contributors.

It is a glorious
    windy day here in paradise and ever so busy! It is great for keeping me out of trouble!!!

Do you think I'm safe where I am at??

I am not so sure between that creepy dog & creepier toilet!!!

Attached Images Attached Images      

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    I hope everyone is having a happy hump day. In the spirit of such I will relate a little tidbit of usless info I learned earlier this week:
    HUMPty Dumpty was actually the nickname for a British army cannon from long ago. This particular model was so heavy and large that it "had a great fall" from the wall where it sat and was broken. "All the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn't put humpty together again" makes sense in this context as it smashed to pieces. Anyway, now you all know what a totally freakin' geek I am-have a nice hump day!!!!
    hunh! that's cool!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Makes me wonder why it was depicted as an egg-person in nursery rhymes.
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    Holy Moly - you learn something new every day. I would have bet the farm (and I would now be farmless).

I found a number of references for inclusion vs. exclusion. It appears that originally Finland was NOT considered part of Scandinavia; however, common usage has made it so. As I'm not a big fan of common misconceptions being adopted as truisms just because the majority think it so, I'm redefining my atlas.

And the first one of you to ask what an atlas is ......!!!!
    Sounds like the same kind of debate as "is Newfoundland part of the maritimes?" Some say yes some say no.
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

please let us all know what it was like, thumbs up or down. My kids are dying to see this one and I gotta admit I am looking forward to it as well.
    It's already opened in Europe, which is strange for a big Hollywood movie. It has a 71% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes. There's only been one poor review, so far, from the Hollywood Reporter, saying "Everything fun and terrific about Iron Man, a mere two years ago, has vanished with its sequel. In its place, Iron Man 2 has substituted noise, confusion, multiple villains, irrelevant stunts and misguided story lines."

I think fans of the first will probably enjoy it. Downey is signed to play Tony Stark / Iron Man nine times throughout the course of the film series. This is his third appearance, including one in the Incredible Hulk movie. He'll also appear in Captain America, Thor and the Avengers movies.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    Gord Downie of The Hip regularly introduces Wheat Kings by reminding us that David Milgaard is a living, breathing example of why capital punishment isn't always the smartest answer.

In Paul & Karla's case, however, I think a few days "accidentally" released into general population would probably solve the taxpapers' problem.
    sending paul into the general population would be great, but that somehow conflicts with "his rights". karla's been out for, i believe, 5 years now & no ones "accidentally" did her in yet.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

All this McDonald's chatter have got Loocie here Mc-wondering,
    How some of the foods produced can be chalked up to Mc-blundering,
    We’ve had Mc-Pizza & Mc-Ribs & we once had Shamrock Shakes,
    Have they ever had a breakfast cereal that they simply called Mc-Flakes?
    Do they Mc-Sushi or do they have Mc-Tofu as well?
    How about Mc-Mac & Cheese…perhaps that would be swell,
    Do Mc-Meatloaf or Mc-Sloppy Joes right there at the drive thru?
    Hey, if they marketing their very own beer they could it the Mc-Brew,
    Maybe some Mc-Lasagna, or even some Mc-Manicotti,
    How unfortunate it is a fact that these delights add pounds to your body,
    Would anybody fancy a special order of delightful Mc-Phad Tai?
    If they introduced Mc-Dumplings, do you think that they would fly?
    Too many Mc-Thoughts to ponder here mid week,

Cause artery clogging Mc-Foods can leave you up the Mc-Creek,
    Remember to watch the Mc-Sodium cause they use it to the max,
    Also keep in mind that soon you’ll be paying the harmonized Mc-Tax!!!

Name:  pizza failure.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  37.9 KB

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

[QUOTE=truenorthstrongnfree;2054087]It's already opened in Europe, which is strange for a big Hollywood movie. It has a 71% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes. There's only been one poor review, so far, from the Hollywood Reporter, saying "Everything fun and terrific about Iron Man, a mere two years ago, has vanished with its sequel. In its place, Iron Man 2 has substituted noise, confusion, multiple villains, irrelevant stunts and misguided story lines."

Oh I hope to hell this guy is wrong-brings to mind the Transformer sequel(shudder)