User Tag List

Page 870 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 880 920 970 1370 1870 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    I won tickets to see one of my old favorite bands, GODDO, for tomorrow at the Sound Academy. They will be filming them for their 35th anniversary so I want to go. I didn't realize George Thorogood tickets were for tomorrow as well!!! I'm in the same boat as lolipop! Wanna see both.

Anyone else remember GODDO?
    seen them back in the 80's...love'em...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey all just got back from a lovely 3 hour drive from the house to Q107 on the very lovely Don Valley Parking lot with no air conditioning. Anyway got my cash grab cheque and Ryan was at the front desk chatting with the girls and was telling some pretty funny stories. Said he found a cigar in his golf bag that had to be at least a year old and decided to smoke it and thought he was high as a kite after doing so. Also told a story about how he waters down his beer with sprite so its now a shanty as he cant drink beer as a full beer anymore. Whats he gonna do when he hits 40. I guess he'll be on water then. Anyway good time and he introduced himself to me at the desk so that was kind of cool until he told the beer story.
    Anyway just kidding around except for the stories which are real but hey to each there own as to what they like and dont like so all the power to Ryan for how he drinks his watered down beer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockit View Post
    Saw Goddo back in 2007
    Great show

Attachment 26624

Attachment 26625
    Where did you see them in 2007? I haven't seen them together in quite a few years, used to go to see them a lot when they played around all the time locally. One of my fave's. They could really rock!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I won tickets to see one of my old favorite bands, GODDO, for tomorrow at the Sound Academy. They will be filming them for their 35th anniversary so I want to go. I didn't realize George Thorogood tickets were for tomorrow as well!!! I'm in the same boat as lolipop! Wanna see both.

Anyone else remember GODDO?
    Same dilema eh? Goddo is really good though, so its not so bad that I'm missing George Thorogood. I really hope that he has another show next summer or something though..
    Anyways good afternoon, its such a nice day today!! This whole week actually YAY!!
    I haven't had time to go to walmart for the mini radio yet, so you guys have been a huge help! Thanks so so much for all the words, and reps too!! You guys totally rock my socks!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by runt158 View Post
    hey all just got back from a lovely 3 hour drive from the house to Q107 on the very lovely Don Valley Parking lot with no air conditioning. Anyway got my cash grab cheque and Ryan was at the front desk chatting with the girls and was telling some pretty funny stories. Said he found a cigar in his golf bag that had to be at least a year old and decided to smoke it and thought he was high as a kite after doing so. Also told a story about how he waters down his beer with sprite so its now a shanty as he cant drink beer as a full beer anymore. Whats he gonna do when he hits 40. I guess he'll be on water then. Anyway good time and he introduced himself to me at the desk so that was kind of cool until he told the beer story.
    Anyway just kidding around except for the stories which are real but hey to each there own as to what they like and dont like so all the power to Ryan for how he drinks his watered down beer.
    dont understand why anyone would want to ruin a tasty beverage like a beer! Speaking of beer, wish i was drinking some cold ones down at the cottage right now, perhaps this beautiful weekend coming up
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Your post killed Kenny... You !

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, the Warden decided to yank my chain after a long Rep in the yard.
    In the Cooler again, even though it is more like a Sweat Box (False Advertising!!).

THANKS Everyone for the WWs, Reps and for generally being the BEST around!!!!

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh...
    I will update properly on my Mosport Weekend when I have the moments required to put a few things together.
    That "w*rk" thing keeps getting in the way.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOO HOO!!!!
    The has arrived!!!!
    Just in time for the Full Moon, too!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where did you see them in 2007? I haven't seen them together in quite a few years, used to go to see them a lot when they played around all the time locally. One of my fave's. They could really rock!

Saw him at a bar in Brantford called Jay's (J's) Bar in June 07. He left to go out west shortly after wards when his wife got a job out that way. Surprised to hear he was back around. Q should play more of his stuff and a little promo wouldn't hurt. If I'd have known I would have looked into going.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDERRINGER View Post
    I did try that once, it was ok but not great.
    At the price they charge for that stuff, I am never allowed to try it. I am only allowed to drink the "regular" stuff LOL

The one time I was allowed one, I was making "Beer-in-the-Rear" chicken on the BBQ so I had to make a special bird just for her. Turned out just as good as any others I've done.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mflourei View Post
    dont understand why anyone would want to ruin a tasty beverage like a beer! Speaking of beer, wish i was drinking some cold ones down at the cottage right now, perhaps this beautiful weekend coming up

You guys have done it now! All this beer talk so now I've just got to go to the liquor store and pick up a few tall boys. Back in 15

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You guys have done it now! All this beer talk so now I've just got to go to the liquor store and pick up a few tall boys. Back in 15
    I'm with rockit on that! Off for a liquid lunch !!!
    CocoB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll take one of each.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Beatles Winning Word is ... Jude

Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

beatles word is Jude