User Tag List

Page 915 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 913 914 915 916 917 925 965 1015 1415 1915 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Q Meisters..........................

Thank you IMac!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    I ran my charter boat on Lake Ontario for eight years. Most of the guys would show up with three coolers. One to take the fish home in and the other two with beer. Fish and beer go together. They both have four letters.

You forgot the two b's, beer batter also goes good with the fish and the beer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A hobo comes up to the front door of a neat looking farmhouse and raps gently on the door. When the farm owner answers, the hobo asks him, "Please, sir, could you give me something to eat? I haven't had a good meal in several days."

The owner says, "I have made a fortune in my lifetime by supplying goods for people. I've never given anything away for nothing. However, if you go around the back, you will see a gallon of paint and a clean paint brush. If you will paint my porch, I will give you a good meal."

So the hobo goes around back and a while later he again knocks on the door. The owner says, "Finished already? Good. Come on in. Sit down. The cook will bring your meal right in."

The hobo says, "Thank you very much, sir. But there's something that I think you should know. It's not a Porsche you got there. It's a BMW

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Argo you are right on the money!
    Why didn't they think of this before and the cost of these special specs would have saved all of us a mega bundle!

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    So why did Transport Canada spend mega millions on the walk-in x-ray machine at the airport .... wouldn't it have been easier to equip those highly trained screening agents with X-RAY SPECS instead??

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by feetfrown View Post
    When I first started working we were still using these
    FIRST JOB - hammering grommets into a very large tarp/tent/thing. Very low tech. $1.25/hr

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    So why did Transport Canada spend mega millions on the walk-in x-ray machine at the airport .... wouldn't it have been easier to equip those highly trained screening agents with X-RAY SPECS instead??
    Mulroney got a kickback.

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all, and welcome to another beautiful day in Q-land....thanks for all the words and codes and such, just a-repping my way thru yesterday's catch up....
    .....BTW....to Wolfie and Ecat....fab-o pics of your events, thanks so much for sharing!!!.....TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

'Thepenisinmymouth'

V
    V
    V
    V
    V

V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V

...And what did You
    read it as????

Did you see,
    'the pen is in my mouth' ?

Yeah right!

Can I interest you in some swamp land, or a bridge, maybe both?

The hell you did!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    FIRST JOB - hammering grommets into a very large tarp/tent/thing. Very low tech. $1.25/hr
    First non-adult job, pumping gas at a marina when i was 13 for the summer

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good Tuesday morning to everyone

Jim

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    'the pen is in my mouth' ?

I think someone needs to take a break.

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjones58 View Post
    Gotta love that catch. Congrats!
    ...betcha Wishes would love a crack at that fish....look at that face!!!....LOL!!!....TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dalton McGuinty.

Here is what our premier has done for Ontario in the past seven years!!!!!!

He began with a no tax increase election campaign.

He increased all the licensing fees from your car to your boat including fishing and hunting.

He introduced the health care premium (not called a tax) some couples pay as much as $1,500.00 a year.

He doubled the price of most lottery tickets. (Not called a tax).

He has put a ECO tax on many containers such as paint cans and window washer fluid most people still don’t realize that they are paying it. He kept that one real quiet

He has put a disposal tax on all electronics.

He has put the disposal tax back on tires

Now don’t forget that all except the health care premium are subject to the GST and PST (taxes on taxes.)

And now he has pasted the HST the largest tax on the province ever, the only other tax in Ontario that ever came close to this in the past was the health care premium.

He pasted this bill even though 76% of the people in Ontario were against it.

This HST will provide the Province with an additional THREE BILLION dollars a year.

And now we will have our S.M.A.R.T. meters that we will have to pay rent on and do our laundry in the middle of the night and we are going to pay big time for air conditioning from now on because when we need it the most that will be prime time. As if it costs any more to produce hydro at two in the afternoon or ten at night another tax grab.

Let us not forget the E health scandal with one point two billion dollars wasted and paid out to friends and relatives.

Mr. McGuinty’s answer to this was "well if the people of Ontario don’t like it they can show it in the next election. Nice. This was after he fired the CEO and gave her a severance package of three hundred thousand dollars not bad for only having the job for seven months.

Then the windmill power plant. He awards the contract to KOREA - SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS. One would think that there was some place in Canada or North America that could have built these.

He closed the emergency rooms in Port Colborne and Fort Erie because there is not enough money and there has been two deaths since because by the time they got to St.Catharines it was too late.

He awards a hospital in Toronto three million dollars in the riding where there just happens to be a by- election to replace George Smitherman

He has taken the richest most prosperous province in Canada to one of the poorest and has created a deficit of TWENTY SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS and he still has a year and a half to go.

And don’t forget his nice little salary increase of $40,000.00 a year, millions of people in the province don’t earn half that.

All the MPP’S got 14% increase

Now that they all got nice increases he comes out with a new budget and freezes all provincial employees wages for two years.

He increased the hydro by 10% in April of 2010.

He increased the tax on liquor and wine by 10% in May of 2010

But mister no tax McGuinty will retire with his nice comfortable pension and all his paid benefits.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by feetfrown View Post
    First non-adult job, pumping gas at a marina when i was 13 for the summer
    1st job - delivering the Sunday Sun
    1st grown up job - stock boy at the ship Canadian Tire at Yonge & Davenport - $3.35/hr (minimum wage at that time)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning everyone!

Another amazing day with a gentle breeze!

Thank you for the codes and words, though I did try the abc that was mentioned by Jim yesterday and it works like a charm

11:15 ww = I used --- as Joanne hasn't yet entered the word and I have a conference call now!

Could be riff or favourite
    or fav
    Last edited by Mmmme...; Tue, Jun 1st, 2010 at 11:16 AM.