User Tag List

Page 676 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 678 686 726 776 1176 1676 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, I'm not going to bed for a while yet, but just wanted to say good bye as I'm turning this machine off for the night! Thunderstorms are kind of neat as long as you are indoors! I won't be turning on the fireplace though, its still pretty warm in here.

Okay guys, I'll talk to you all tomorrow, have a good night everyone!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post

Wow, I knew about half of them but still got a 10/10.

Haven't contributed much lately; thanks to everyone for keeping my point count going up!

Crazy Week at work!:dark1:

Toronto Market activity was twice normal yesterday and even heavier today (over 84.5 million order and trade messages to process from the TSX alone, not to mention all the other Alternate trading systems). On top of that two of my guys were off sick today.

Here's hoping that next week is quieter!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still in jail from last night's reping spree, will have to wait until morning.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree, Grimsby is the peach capital, try to find a peach tree there

Quote Originally Posted by NOTLER View Post
    I'm not sure if you have ever seen the show 100 mile challenge. It's about families who agree to buy food within 100 miles of their home to support local business and reduce their carbon footprint. Doing this, they do run into challenges such as higher prices as well as not having as much selection that we have been accustomed too.

I grew up in the Fruit belt of the Niagara Region that produced Apples, Pears, peaches, plums, etc. 20 years later, those farms are either gone, or they have replaced all the fruit trees with (any one want to guess?), grapes. And the grapes aren't going to the stores for eating. they are going to wineries. Money wasn't in apples anymore, it is in grapes. Or their land was worth much more to a developer than it was in farming.

As much as I love to buy locally when I can, I love local produce but sometimes it doesn't work. If it wasn't for bringing fruits and vegetables from the USA, I would think that we wouldn't have very many vegetables to choose from during the winter months.

I believe that our society has been demanding cheaper prices for items (can we say ROLLBACK, YEAH!). And that forces retailers to source products from wherever they can in en effort to give "the people" what they want.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Evening Q'beee's

I took an hour to catch up and it's good to see some familiar and some new members! I see lots have gotten their Roger Waters tickets. Very expensive. I remember paying $55 to see them at the CNE. My last concert was Stompin Tom at the CAW Hall in St. Kitt's in Aug 09

I haven't been around for this past month but I have happy news as to why! Mark and I got married on April 17th! We decided to have a small private ceremony with our witnesses at a little Chapel in Niagara Falls (I swear we were all waiting for Elvis to jump out from behind the curtain) went for a nice dinner and then back to our house for some drinks and laughs and even alittle dancing in the kitchen! We flew off to Punta Cana on the 18th for our honeymoon for 2 weeks. We had a fantastic vacation and met some really nice people from Philly and Orangeville that we hung out with.

It's nice to go away but it's sure nice coming home too! Would love to do more in the yard but alas our free time to do so, it's been raining! I'm glad I put off renting a rototiller last weekend and looks like not this weekend either!

I hope ya'all have a good weekend despite needing an umbrella! Take care Q'beess and catch up with ya's tomorrow!

Deb
    DebnMark

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This was courtesy of one of our buddies at Q who shall remain nameless.
    I have also changed some of the wording in case my mom or dad are here reading my posts!

1. The Optimist - " Ahh ..... Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

2. The Pessimist - " Ahh ..... Oh No, Oh No, Oh No ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

3. The Confused - " Ahh ..... Oh Yes, Oh No, Oh Yes, Oh No ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

4. The Traveler - " Ahh ..... I'm coming, I'm coming ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

5. The Religious - " Ahh ..... Oh God, Oh God..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

6. The Needy - " Ahh ..... More, More, More..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

7. The Beggar - " Ahh ..... Please ..... Please ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

8. The Submariner - " Ahh ..... Ohhhh ..... Deeper ..... Go DEEPER..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

9. The Sports woman - " Ahh ..... Faster ..... Faster ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

10. The Mimicry artist - " Ahh ..... Shhhhh ..... Hsssss ..... Shhhhh ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

11. The Dutiful Daughter - " Ahh ..... Oooh maaaa ..... Oooh maaaa ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

12. The Wrestler - " Ahh ..... Hold me tight ..... Rougher ..... Harder ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

13. The Murderer - " Ahh ..... I am going to cum ..... Ahh ..... If you cum before me, I'll kill you ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC View Post
    I agree, Grimsby is the peach capital, try to find a peach tree there
    I knew a girl from Grimsby with really lovely peaches, but I never got the chance to shake her tree.

(Totally innocent Classic Rock reference, no inuendo intended).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post

1. The Optimist - " Ahh ..... Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes ..... Aaahhh ..... ! "

You forgot one ...

14. The Faker - "Ohhh Peter you're the best, the besssst!!! ..... ohhhh .... etc etc"

I hope you all appreciate that I took one for the team there, in the name of comedy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, just finished catching up for the last 36 hours of posts, repping as I go along. Work is insane right now, and I had to bring some back with me.

At least, the weather is going to be crappy over the weekend, so I won't mind working too much.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DebnMark - WOW - GREAT NEWS

CONGRATULATIONS BEST WISHES

Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DebnMark View Post
    Good Evening Q'beee's

I took an hour to catch up and it's good to see some familiar and some new members! I see lots have gotten their Roger Waters tickets. Very expensive. I remember paying $55 to see them at the CNE. My last concert was Stompin Tom at the CAW Hall in St. Kitt's in Aug 09

I haven't been around for this past month but I have happy news as to why! Mark and I got married on April 17th! We decided to have a small private ceremony with our witnesses at a little Chapel in Niagara Falls (I swear we were all waiting for Elvis to jump out from behind the curtain) went for a nice dinner and then back to our house for some drinks and laughs and even alittle dancing in the kitchen! We flew off to Punta Cana on the 18th for our honeymoon for 2 weeks. We had a fantastic vacation and met some really nice people from Philly and Orangeville that we hung out with.

It's nice to go away but it's sure nice coming home too! Would love to do more in the yard but alas our free time to do so, it's been raining! I'm glad I put off renting a rototiller last weekend and looks like not this weekend either!

I hope ya'all have a good weekend despite needing an umbrella! Take care Q'beess and catch up with ya's tomorrow!

Deb
    Congratulations Deb & Mark!!! That's great news!! What an exciting time for both of you!!!

Here's to starting your new life together as a couple!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am so happy you shared that with us!

We love being enlightened!

How did you know she was faking it? Is your name not Peter?

Or had you left the vicinity/room 10 minutes before?

AND... You are a good sport taking one for the team!

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    You forgot one ...

14. The Faker - "Ohhh Peter you're the best, the besssst!!! ..... ohhhh .... etc etc"

I hope you all appreciate that I took one for the team there, in the name of comedy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am so happy you shared that with us!

We love being enlightened!

How did you know she was faking it? Is your name not Peter?

Or had you left the vicinity/room 10 minutes before?

AND... You are a good sport taking one for the team!
    Ya that's it exactly. I said to her "Uh, thanks, but my name's Nigel."

I thought I was in the 'vicinity' but perhaps I was mistaken.
    Last edited by psells; Fri, May 7th, 2010 at 10:38 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I thought as much! You look like a Nigel.

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Ya that's it exactly. I said to her "Uh, thanks, but my name's Nigel."

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought as much! You look like a Nigel.
    Ya that's me:

Nigel Thropmorton Featherstonehaugh

I wonder if anyone out there can pronounce that surname properly - without googling or anything.