User Tag List

Page 1028 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 28 528 928 978 1018 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1038 1078 1128 1528 2028 ... LastLast
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 46438
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v2

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

iMAC, thanks for the Eagles bonus word, I haven't seen it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi folks - I was just wondering....does anyone send requests to the mighty Q, and if so, do they ever play them? I've sent requests to Andy, Joanne, Steph, and Alex, and they were never played. I asked for a Dylan song on the all request lunch today...we'll see what happens.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sports: "a" is now working
    tech: "a" is now working
    (and the questions that go with the answers are there too)

glad to hear those who attended the concert enjoyed it; I saw the boys at Exhibition Stadium on the Hotel California tour (opened by Eddie Money and the Little River Band: who were better than you might think) when Joe had a robot join him on stage for Rocky Mountain Way; 'twas a great show (over 30 years ago!!!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shooter1 View Post
    Hi folks - I was just wondering....does anyone send requests to the mighty Q, and if so, do they ever play them? I've sent requests to Andy, Joanne, Steph, and Alex, and they were never played. I asked for a Dylan song on the all request lunch today...we'll see what happens.
    I've been e-mailing requests and they never get played. I don't know if getting through by phone has more of a success rating?
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by karmac View Post
    Holy crap! That sure looks suspicious. Paid in cash...guy's missing fingers...G20's coming up. They'd better find him in time.
    People who make bomb's usually have finger's missing

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning Q'Bees.

Happy rainy hump day! Why not go puddle jumping for something
    different

We can always use the rain and better today than over the weekend! Anyone remember last summer... did we actually have one?

I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by...perhaps it is just me!

Here's journey for you to take... a little ways back... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t30cX6OGO0U

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, they did show me on Cityline today, at the very beginning looking a little stunned beside Tracey during her opening words and then at the end looking kind of pigish when she gave me some of the manwich to try that the chefs had made!!! It will be on a few more times today if anyone wants to watch!!! Wow, my TV debut!!

Sounds like everyone had a great time at the Eagles concert last night albeit feeling little rough today!!! You can still enjoy a concert with far away seats (if they are free!). Too bad the Q doesn't give out better ones, but as they say "beggars can't be choosers!".

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when Q was playing listener supersets i submitted songs and had my name and place of work mentioned when the songs were played.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yesterday I emailed Joanne and had a request played... sort of! It was not the song I wanted, though it was from the same group. I made my request relevant to to something current in the news. I also emailed her directly not through the website. I know Wolfie called Joanne last month and got his tune played.

I think it depends on how busy she is or the song itself. I had also asked why they do not play Born in the USA on occasion and she didn't respond to that. She did however respond to other things, so your guess is as good as mine!
    Keep trying.

I've been e-mailing requests and they never get played. I don't know if getting through by phone has more of a success rating?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1Shooter1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by feetfrown View Post
    People who make bomb's usually have finger's missing
    I don't know any bomb-makers personally but that's what I've heard.
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Lunch is served.

Have a nice relaxing afternoon.

Name:  RubiksCubewich.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  36.6 KB

Name:  creativemugs10.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  14.8 KB

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipop.yaz View Post
    If you could be anyone for a day, who would you wanna be??
    My Mother...hands down

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

You may know them karmac, only they do not want you to know what they do for excitement

I don't know any bomb-makers personally but that's what I've heard.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Within the last month, I have been able to get Joanne to play 2 of my requests. Both times were via email, and I just asked her to play a song, and let her know my thoughts at the time (ie. frustration of hearing too many busy signals for the Eagles giveaway)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Your post killed Kenny... You !

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    I didn't see this posted at canoe.ca, but read it on a friend's Facebook status this morning. I find it a little alarming.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/820844

Apparently someone unfamiliar to the store came in, bought sixty-five 25Kg bags of ammonium nitrate fertilizer (the same type used in the bombing of the Murtagh Building in Oklahoma City in 1995) and the store has no record of who bought it. (paid in cash, can't track him down)

With the G20 looming? I'd be extremely concerned.
    I heard it on the radio on the way into work.. seems in Vineland or Jordan.. just down the road...they sold it and didn't get the proper id for such a large purchase.. a newbie at the cash...