User Tag List

Page 1475 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 475 975 1375 1425 1465 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1485 1525 1575 1975 2475 ... LastLast
Results 22,111 to 22,125 of 38952
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by queenme View Post
    i got 10 for searching smart canucks=)

What do you all search to get megabucks 39sb?!?
    Getting the Megabucks is basically random, it doesn't really matter what you search. Time does matter, as you'll probably get a regular win if a bunch of other people also have.

However, I don't think it's possible to predict a Megabucks win as the number of people who search per day is very large, and it takes way too much effort to try and do so.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just got my second win 10sb for "what is the best thing to feed chickens"

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

10 sbs searching..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

2nd 10sb today!
    cashed out earlier this morning..
    trying to get my 2nd sbtv win..

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

10sb second search win.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am a little dissappointed with Swagbucks right now...this happen to anyone else??

I searched for facebook (as I usually do) and the link came up like normal...it said www.facebook.com underneath and was purple (indicating I've selected it before). Only when I pressed the link I was sent to one of those scam sites "make $$$$/hr on facebook" then it kept popping up, wouldn't let me close the window etc...I really hope this is some total fluke, because if Swagbucks is going to trick me like that to get me to go to some sites I will definitely have to stop using it!!

Anyone else have this problem?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    I am a little dissappointed with Swagbucks right now...this happen to anyone else??

I searched for facebook (as I usually do) and the link came up like normal...it said www.facebook.com underneath and was purple (indicating I've selected it before). Only when I pressed the link I was sent to one of those scam sites "make $$$$/hr on facebook" then it kept popping up, wouldn't let me close the window etc...I really hope this is some total fluke, because if Swagbucks is going to trick me like that to get me to go to some sites I will definitely have to stop using it!!

Same thing happened to me yesterday but no problems since. I'm having a horrible Swag day. I've only gotten one search win (12), one video win and my 4 dailies so far.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

10 sb win
    EARN AMAZON GIFTCARDS WITH
    Swagbucks - I have won $215 in a year!!!
    Irazoo - I have won $35!!

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

I noticed the same thing earlier- something about making $87 a day/hour.... I didn't click it, but I've noticed more and more phishing sites have been popping up in popular searches like hotmail, facebook, twitter etc. Kinda sucks.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

You were actually redirected? Do a scan to make sure some kind of malware hasn't been installed on your computer.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

A good way to prevent this is to use Mozilla Firefox as your Browser, and installing the NoScript add-on. This combination basically blocks websites from running any scripts or programming unless you specifically allow them to. It isn't completely foolproof, but it definitely helps you from getting attacked by a site you accidentally clicked.
    Last edited by Aslan; Fri, Nov 5th, 2010 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Wrong link.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

10sb.. 2nd
    Earn FREE Amazon giftcards, paypal (I make $50 average per month) and more on Swagbucks! Join the fun http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluebaby64

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

nothing since the big win this morning any codes?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

2nd and 3rd search win both for 10 SB's while trying to get and finally getting my 2nd video win for 5 SB's I was starting to wonder if the Swag TV was broken actually it has never taken that long. I bet I watched 15+ videos since about 1 PM. Oh well, I finally got it
    Last edited by Gorefest; Fri, Nov 5th, 2010 at 07:59 PM.

Swagbucks is the fastest, and easiest way to earn prizes online. Join Swagbucks here if interested, or don't...

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

3rd Search Win - 10SB's
    2nd VSB Win - 5SB's
    Task 1@18SB's - 18SB's
    Special Offer - 38SB's
    SO Video - 1SB
    SO Video - 1SB

Total Today - 101SB's
    Last edited by kirkeastment; Sat, Nov 6th, 2010 at 06:05 AM.
    Join Swagbucks Today For Easy To Obtain PayPal, Amazon or Facebook GC's - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Freakazoid

Thread Information