User Tag List

Page 2049 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 1049 1549 1949 1999 2039 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2059 2099 2149 2549 ... LastLast
Results 30,721 to 30,735 of 38952
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

okay I am officially off swagbucks for some time....except for the odd search or code.......... have been a swagaddict for so long that this doesnt sound very reassuring right now ......i dont know why anyone would be interested in this but i have been posting everything swagbucks related in this thread for a while now so i thought i should post this too...
    I have bought an android tablet, its cover+stand, textbooks from amazon using search and wins
    Join swagbucks

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Well ... hmmm I have just won a 7sb Valentine buck. From my keys to Swagbuck searches "random" ears?
    thanks "Valentine buck" gave me 9sb for my first win + 4
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

vienna why would you not want free money from SBs? stay with us addicts
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vienna4u View Post
    okay I am officially off swagbucks for some time....except for the odd search or code.......... have been a swagaddict for so long that this doesnt sound very reassuring right now ......i dont know why anyone would be interested in this but i have been posting everything swagbucks related in this thread for a while now so i thought i should post this too...
    WHY ??
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

good deal under trialplay $15 for 3 months of zip.ca dvd rental plus 315sb. been thinking about joining zip.ca for awhile.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I heard someone talking about "Tasks" a few pages back, and I was wondering what they were?
    Want to earn free Gift Cards? It's as easy as a few searches and clicks! I've received $70 in 3 months for doing what I normally do on the computer Come on over to Swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/chronosfire86

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

^ I did one, I personally don't think it's worth it.

For the one I did, they send you to a website that sells computers and they ask you certain specs of certain computers. If you get more than a certain % wrong, it kicks you out. I finished one for like 30something SB. Again, not worth the time and effort.

Anyways, just got a lovely 7.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chronosfire View Post
    I heard someone talking about "Tasks" a few pages back, and I was wondering what they were?

I've only done tasks twice, and they're weird. LOL

The first one I did, they showed you an item that someone just bought online, along with another item, and you had to say what you thought that person would do regarding this other item - click on it to buy it; click on it to look at it and possibly buy it; not click on it because they're not interested, or not click on it and be offended it was there

I had to get the first 4 trial questions right before I was allowed to do the task - the first question showed a dress in one size that the person bought, and the other item was another dress in a different size, only I didn't notice the size difference, so I said yes, the person would buy that one too - when I submitted it, it said no, because it was a different size. It allowed me to say I was wrong, and let me move on

The second one I did was similar, except the first item was an item a person lost in an online auction, and the other item had the same choices as in the first task

for each task, there were 10 sets of questions to complete, and I had to get a minimum 70% right in order to receive the swagbucks

these 2 tasks were for 15 SBs each - there's other tasks for higher values, but I haven't checked them out - I figured they'd be quite involved and time consuming, so I'll wait until I have more time to spend on them and see what they're like

hope this helps

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Rogers just sent me my 75% notice and I still have 7 days left
    I've only been doing 3-5 SBTV per day.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Got the dailies and 10.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

still no valentine's bucks...geez...

did win an ordinary 10 though

DRL
    Female
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

10 sb for "bacon and eggs"

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I've only got the valentines 7 so far

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    I've only got the valentines 7 so far
    same... here's hoping!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chronosfire View Post
    There are tasks listed in Special Offers most are in Gambit and in Trial Pay under Free/Crowd flower.

I think they are all done by Crowd Flower. They take a very long time to do, they say 30 minutes but sometimes it takes an hour.

The easiest one right now is 'How Attractive is this item?' for 15 Swagbucks.
    You look at two ebay ads and decide what you would do with the 2nd item if you looked at/lost/bought (varies) the first item. The tedious part is that you have to do in total you look at about 100 items.

For all tasks you can do 2 pages and stop when the continue button comes up and come back later to continue. However if the task goes off the board before you finish you lose your work. You can only work on one task at a time. You can also do a task more than once.

Trial Pay only pays 11 SB no matter the task. Gambit is usually a little higher

Thread Information