User Tag List

Page 27 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kriscat View Post
    or michelle1 can you please help me, How do I order my first amazon.ca GC and on which date of the month? And do i need to open account or something or it comes by post, actually i do not know anything because i have never ordered anything on Swagbuck.com its my first time so please explain me. thankyou
    Amazon gift cards are posted on the 1st and 17th of every month. They will post a gift card code, on your swagbucks account under "my gift cards" and also send a notification to your email. They do not get sent in the mail. Once you get the code, you apply it to your amazon.ca account and it sits there until you redeem it on something. If you order one or however many now, you will get them on the 1st of April.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Amazon gift cards are posted on the 1st and 17th of every month. They will post a gift card code, on your swagbucks account under "my gift cards" and also send a notification to your email. They do not get sent in the mail. Once you get the code, you apply it to your amazon.ca account and it sits there until you redeem it on something. If you order one or however many now, you will get them on the 1st of April.

I actually was wondering, if you order the amazon.ca gift card, do you have to use it? Or can it be given to someone else? I assume since it's a code you can give it to whoever you want, correct? I just ask because I noticed that with the paypal gc the addy you signed up on swagbucks with has to match your paypal addy and I wondered if it worked the same with your amazon.ca account.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the information

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    I actually was wondering, if you order the amazon.ca gift card, do you have to use it? Or can it be given to someone else? I assume since it's a code you can give it to whoever you want, correct? I just ask because I noticed that with the paypal gc the addy you signed up on swagbucks with has to match your paypal addy and I wondered if it worked the same with your amazon.ca account.
    Yep you are correct about paypal. But with amazon, it is just a code and can be applied to anyone's account, hence why a lot of people trade them.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

any special offer on the wall which does not harm your computer and can be easily done and credited the please people let me know? thankyou

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Just finished the ebay relevance task and got 45 + 2+2 , want to get one search win before signing off

Hey , for the ebay task you have to keep going , I was getting 0% accuracy after first page then 17% , after 5th I was still under 50% but by the end I was at 80% .....so next time you attempt it don't "give up" , its not that difficult
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

on which wall is the ebay task

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just 10SB for a search , I'm done for the day

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

10sb here as well and enough for a 4th giftcard this month.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

on which wall is the ebay task
    Wall 1, click "tasks" takes a while to complete though

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

There is another task, find businesses in uk, its really hard I barely made it!
    Earn FREE Amazon giftcards, paypal (I make $50 average per month) and more on Swagbucks! Join the fun http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluebaby64

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    Just finished the ebay relevance task and got 45 + 2+2 , want to get one search win before signing off

Hey , for the ebay task you have to keep going , I was getting 0% accuracy after first page then 17% , after 5th I was still under 50% but by the end I was at 80% .....so next time you attempt it don't "give up" , its not that difficult
    I couldn't keep doing it though, that's the problem I am encountering, once you get a really bad score, it does not let me continue...

let me pull it up....
    Sorry

Our quality control metrics indicate that you're not not getting enough test questions correct to continue working on this job. Refreshing this page will show you recent test questions that have been marked as incorrect.

Thank you for your work. If you feel that the test questions were unfair, please click the "send feedback" link above or email us at [email protected] and let us know which questions are being problematic. We do our best to make sure that test questions are fair, but we occasionally make mistakes. Emailing us and letting us know which questions were unfair and why is the best way to help us make the test questions better.
    You can choose other tasks by going back to the list of available tasks.

This is at 1/10 50% accuracy.

The only thing I can do is hit "give up" and then I get that message, but it doesn't let me give up.. makes sense?

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

2 sbs for Special Offers, 2 for toolbar bonus.. and 11 for searching.
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

or michelle1 can you please help me, How do I order my first amazon.ca GC and on which date of the month? And do i need to open account or something or it comes by post, actually i do not know anything because i have never ordered anything on Swagbuck.com its my first time so please explain me. thankyou
    One more thing...Just make sure that you order the correct gift card...I accidentally ordered a .com one and now I'm stuck with it...and it seems like no one will trade it...If I don't get my account back then ill need to rejoin and start over again...

Sorry I couldn't help to your question..I was showering
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Funny.....I could go on even tho' initially my accuracy was really low , and since I'd read your post I was pretty sure ..... that I'm just wasting my time , oh well ....give it another shot , another day

Page 27 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast

Thread Information