User Tag List

Page 275 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 775 1275 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 38952
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Do you know when it started?

I tried looking around and can't seem to find anyone else who has the same problem?
    Like kirkeastment said it started back on page 122....I believe that's when he said it started
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I tried looking around and can't seem to find anyone else who has the same problem?
    Like kirkeastment said it started back on page 122....I believe that's when he said it started

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i've been with sb for over 6 months, and don't have any referrals either. but i don't think it's anything to take offense to.
    when i joined sb, i don't think i even used a referral link, even tho i found out about sb through this forum.

anyways it's great if u have referrals, but it's not the end of the world if you don't.
    just have fun with it

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have around 1200 "friends" on my FB, I have received 35 referrals from it, BUT only one person actually uses it. When you do get a referral, and you didn't directly invite the person, then its impossible to tell them how to win and keep them motivated!
    Michelle, if you stick with it, you can save up points! Most of us are just doing it on our own without getting points from other people.
    Disney Planner Extraordinaire! - Book your Disney Vacation with us and receive a FREE Disney Gift Card!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have around 1200 "friends" on my FB, I have received 35 referrals from it, BUT only one person actually uses it. When you do get a referral, and you didn't directly invite the person, then its impossible to tell them how to win and keep them motivated!
    Michelle, if you stick with it, you can save up points! Most of us are just doing it on our own without getting points from other people.
    Disney Planner Extraordinaire! - Book your Disney Vacation with us and receive a FREE Disney Gift Card!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

guys/girls...I'm not mad or taking offense to not having referrals...really im not i was just trying to make a conversation...I only have 5 friends on my facebook account

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

guys/girls...I'm not mad or taking offense to not having referrals...really im not i was just trying to make a conversation...I only have 5 friends on my facebook account

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

its happening again..Boo i really hope ur seeing this

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalDreams View Post
    i have a couple referrals now, but when i didnt, i was still getting around 3 gcs a month... so it is possible to still get great rewards without referrals

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I can appreciate if you've not received any reports or anything elliott, but others have reported the issues to other mods, and not received anything but the same response, i.e. Are there any others who have the same issue?

Now, not wanting to cause any issues or pick on you specifically, but you post in here quite frequently, and are probably the only mod who does so. So you would surely have seen the 4 cases of double/triple/quadruple posts in the past 15 pages(on a 30 post, per page basis) that i have mentioned.

I understand if people aren't reporting the issue, but when it becomes a visible issue such as what i proved earlier with my advice on what the mods should search for, or when someone gets a quintuple post issue, there should be an attempt to search to see if there are other issues, which there are.

I'm hopnig this being brought to light, will prompt the admins to take an in-depth look and see if there are issues within the site, such as server load errors, whether the servers are storing the messages for posting, freezing up and then duplicating the posts minutes later in some cases.

Also i have noticed that this site crashes an awful lot, already today i've seen 3-4 database error screens appear whilst trying to access different areas of the site, so maybe this is contributing to this.
    Join Swagbucks Today For Easy To Obtain PayPal, Amazon or Facebook GC's - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Freakazoid

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hey kirkeastment are you around...its happening again

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hey kirkeastment are you around...its happening again

Thread Information