User Tag List

Page 574 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 624 674 1074 1574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 38952
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

drat missed the code...........

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have only recvd 1 survey since they launched it yesterday. What the heck......?
    Melanie

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    i rep on most days...I dont receive it back but I dont make a fuss over it or cry about it like Kris10 said its a site for freebies and deals...I feel the these reps things are childish
    whose crying about it?

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mgrumbolt View Post
    I have only recvd 1 survey since they launched it yesterday. What the heck......?
    Congrats.. that's 1 more than I've received..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    whose crying about it?
    to be honest...you by saying your not gonna rep anymore cause you dont receive it back
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn View Post
    Sorry that you aren't recving them either but it makes me feel better knowing that I'm not alone!
    Melanie

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

If it makes you feel any better I had a bunch and didn't qualify for any of them. Just wasted time trying to qualify.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    to be honest...you by saying your not gonna rep anymore cause you dont receive it back
    This is a positive forum and one of the way that we show thanks to other users is to rep them. If I go out of my way to rep people and they do not reciprocate it and are rude about it, I will definitely not rep them, that just makes sense to me. And not crying about it at all... I resent that comment, I am being kind repping peoplel, if it doesn't matter to them, that is fine. I like when I get reps from people, since people are helpful to me and I try to be helpful back.

That's all I am saying about it, the people who rep me and they know who they are,(as the ones that do not as well) appreciate me repping them back and vice versa.

This is also not a concern only of mine, but other members have brought this up with me as well.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Just did a survey on vacuums for 50sb, and when I completed it I was redirected back to swagbucks and got this:

Hmmm.
    LOL! >_< sorry that's horrible

I rep everyday, usually the max allowed, so I don't have this problem and if I really want to rep someone, I will rep around until I can. I should do an experiment and show you guys how long it takes before you can rep the same person again.

I just got my second heart!!! thank you to everyone that reps me.

To those who say they don't go out of their way.. well you won't be getting reps from me anymore.. just saying.
    cool! yay for ur 2nd heart! didn't even notice those

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

When they were tinkering with / installing the survey section yesterday, I noticed the url was for surveyhead. I'm also a member there, so I'm thinking that it's possible I've already done any surveys that they may be offering people at the swagbucks site. If that's the case, I'd rather get the $$$ via PayPal thru surveyhead, then any possible swagbucks rewarded for completing the surveys..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is a positive forum and one of the way that we show thanks to other users is to rep them. If I go out of my way to rep people and they do not reciprocate it and are rude about it, I will definitely not rep them, that just makes sense to me. And not crying about it at all... I resent that comment, I am being kind repping peoplel, if it doesn't matter to them, that is fine. I like when I get reps from people, since people are helpful to me and I try to be helpful back.

That's all I am saying about it, the people who rep me and they know who they are,(as the ones that do not as well) appreciate me repping them back and vice versa.

This is also not a concern only of mine, but other members have brought this up with me as well.
    ...Did you ever stop and think that people cant rep back as there in REP JAIL...happens to me a lot that why i dont rep back....Were only allowed to rep so many times a day...in the past 15 minutes i received 10 reps and was unable to rep back....but i dont make a scene about it i just move on
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When they were tinkering with / installing the survey section yesterday, I noticed the url was for surveyhead. I'm also a member there, so I'm thinking that it's possible I've already done any surveys that they may be offering people at the swagbucks site. If that's the case, I'd rather get the $$$ via PayPal thru surveyhead, then any possible swagbucks rewarded for completing the surveys..
    I was thinking this too. I noticed that the profile template and questions are the same as Surveyhead as well.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Superpoints used to use surveyhead surveys too. There were problems with the end of the survey not redirecting back to the survey site, and people were not getting credited right.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I think that's why I haven't qualified for any of them. I'd rather have the paypal $ too. The one on swagbucks yesterday for 250sb was on Surveyhead for $5US. So with SB you're kind of getting ripped off, it should have been 450sb to be comparable.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

But 200 sbs would take you ages to get now. I don't know if I am a member of surveyhead... hmm.

ya michelle cause you never ever make a scene right?

Thread Information