User Tag List

Page 750 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 250 650 700 740 748 749 750 751 752 760 800 850 1250 1750 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 38952
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Not up as early as I usually am for work because I had my first day off in MONTHS.

I'm still confused about this Friendship Code thing. I read the blog...but will they credit on 13th then?
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Blog:
    ...one of our Swagstore partners is sponsoring a code hunt TODAY, so be sure to tune in to this very blog at 2pm for all the exciting details.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinkb View Post
    Not up as early as I usually am for work because I had my first day off in MONTHS.

I'm still confused about this Friendship Code thing. I read the blog...but will they credit on 13th then?
    They credit you 1 SB now and the difference later, I guess on the 13th

They are at 4080 votes now so not far off the 5SBs
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They credit you 1 SB now and the difference later, I guess on the 13th

They are at 4080 votes now so not far off the 5SBs
    Awesome, thanks. I figured that's what would happen but I just wanted to make sure.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Lol, had a survey waiting for me for 75sb, so I opened it answered questions for 5 minutes then was told I was prequalified for the survey at a partner site. So I clicked to go to the partner site and was told I did not qualify. Yeesh, make up your mind.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I got a survey that had 100% chance of me qualifying......and I didn't qualify Sometimes the surveys make their own rules
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Is anyone not getting any surveys in their dashboard? Maybe I am signed up for all the partner survey sites that's why I get nothing anymore. But I did get them at the beginning so it makes nooo sense.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yesterday I did the New Beverage Survey (which I posted) for 150, 60 and 81 offers from gWallet, and every other offer I could find on the walls + my 2 active referrals. I'd be happy to send you screenshots of my ledger, Michelle, if you're really that worked up. I care too much about my swagbucks account to even try to figure out how to cheat.
    __

Did anyone have a french survey on their dashboard today? I didn't qualify for it.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iAmBrendaLee View Post
    Yesterday I did the New Beverage Survey (which I posted) for 150, 60 and 81 offers from gWallet, and every other offer I could find on the walls + my 2 active referrals. I'd be happy to send you screenshots of my ledger, Michelle, if you're really that worked up. I care too much about my swagbucks account to even try to figure out how to cheat.
    __

Did anyone have a french survey on their dashboard today? I didn't qualify for it.

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

GAA! That new amazon gift card timeline screws up my routine!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbobloblaw View Post
    GAA! That new amazon gift card timeline screws up my routine!
    I know! Everyone on the Facebook group seemed so happy about it, but I was thinking...how is that better?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

12sb looking up pareidolia.

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

I know! Everyone on the Facebook group seemed so happy about it, but I was thinking...how is that better?
    I could cope with it if they allow you to do your 5 redemptions in like one day vs only 2 a day- now I'm going to have to keep a closer eye on when I redeem! Is it only .com or is .ca switching too?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Is anyone not getting any surveys in their dashboard? Maybe I am signed up for all the partner survey sites that's why I get nothing anymore. But I did get them at the beginning so it makes nooo sense.
    I'm not getting any the last day or two at least. And my Swagbucks total has not changed at all since I won this morning. Normally my referrals get SOMETHING, but not today !

However, I DID just order some stuff from Amazon, books and DVDs with my free Swag gift cards!

Z
    Last edited by Zonny; Wed, Jul 7th, 2010 at 12:08 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

__

did you get the credit from the beverage survey instantly? I haven't received mine
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Thread Information