User Tag List

Page 753 of 2597 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 751 752 753 754 755 763 803 853 1253 1753 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 38952
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Another 12sb, I'll take it.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Is anyone not getting any surveys in their dashboard? Maybe I am signed up for all the partner survey sites that's why I get nothing anymore. But I did get them at the beginning so it makes nooo sense.
    I'm not getting any either and I'm NOT signed up on the partner sites.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'm at 12 SB and 11 SB for searching today.

I wonder what the code hunt will be. It's at 5PM EST. I'll be back here then.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I haven't gotten all of the survey others have, even if I check when they are obviously still active as others are doing them

Quote Originally Posted by a1bunny View Post
    I got: "Thank you for your participation, This survey transaction will be reviewed an verified within 4-6 weeks". same sentence as I got after the belt survey. don't know why
    I asked about this before, it happens if there are any red fl-ags on your answers
    - answer too quickly
    - answer same question twice differently
    - answers are not as expected
    - qualifying answer does not match (ie you bought only 1 belt but answer that you bought belts at Walmart and Sears etc)
    - or hundreds of other reasons
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

2 wins so far today... 7sbs and 5 sbs... hmmmmm

Also, I signed up for the Zip.ca offer for 518 sbs and it's been 24+ hours and nothing... also disappointed that when I did all of those survey profile surveys for 5-10sbs each I only ever received one of them and now nothing shows up under profiles... anyone else have problems like these?
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    2 wins so far today... 7sbs and 5 sbs... hmmmmm

Also, I signed up for the Zip.ca offer for 518 sbs and it's been 24+ hours and nothing... also disappointed that when I did all of those survey profile surveys for 5-10sbs each I only ever received one of them and now nothing shows up under profiles... anyone else have problems like these?
    ya I noticed that the other day, you can't complete the profiles again, I think maybe they got rid of them cause people kept doing them over and over again.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a1bunny View Post
    I got: "Thank you for your participation, This survey transaction will be reviewed an verified within 4-6 weeks". same sentence as I got after the belt survey. don't know why
    I just got that for a survey I was doing on travel. It was after I clicked I'd never taken an international trip for leisure or business, I just assumed that answer disqualified me. Too bad, it was 200 swag.

ya I noticed that the other day, you can't complete the profiles again, I think maybe they got rid of them cause people kept doing them over and over again.
    They were hanging around in my Profiles page, but they always said they were already completed, no option to do them again. Now they're gone altogether.
    Z

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Someone mentioned a bug that you could click on the profile name, click through the pages and it would credit you again
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Someone mentioned a bug that you could click on the profile name, click through the pages and it would credit you again
    yep, I didn't believe it, so I did it and I did get credited again, this was a week ago or so. But it's gone since.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Just got another survey on travel for 200 SB!
    EARN AMAZON GIFTCARDS WITH
    Swagbucks - I have won $215 in a year!!!
    Irazoo - I have won $35!!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

yep, I didn't believe it, so I did it and I did get credited again, this was a week ago or so. But it's gone since.

blah... I completed all of them once but only got credit for one not all that I completed.... poo to those who got credit more than once for the same profile suvey...
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I just got that for a survey I was doing on travel. It was after I clicked I'd never taken an international trip for leisure or business, I just assumed that answer disqualified me. Too bad, it was 200 swag.

They were hanging around in my Profiles page, but they always said they were already completed, no option to do them again. Now they're gone altogether.
    Z
    but I'm sure I completed those surveys, the sentence showed up after I rated those surveys and the progress bar was 100% completed
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I actually qualified for the 200 point survey on international travel... thank goodness I took that Cuba trip in March! LOL! This is a huge gift for me today! It was a long boring survey but I answered all truthfully and it paid off!

No other search wins yet...

HUGE Big Brother fan....can't wait!!
    I'VE EARNED $70 SINCE MAY 26, 2010 JUST FOR SEARCHING SWAGBUCKS! CLICK HERE TO EARN GIFTCARDS AND PRIZES! FREE AND FUN: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Rhinomatta

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2nd -- 7sbs

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

2 more surveys, 2 more 'not qualifieds' that's 3 today, lol. I thought the point of those profile surveys was to weed out the non relevant surveys. Ah well.

Thread Information