User Tag List

Page 1130 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 130 630 1030 1080 1120 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1140 1180 1230 ... LastLast
Results 16,936 to 16,950 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is PUREWOW for 200 points! Redeem your points now.Good thru 11/2/11.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^ They don't waste any time linking the keywords with the prizes, do they? (Edit: I was referring to the Halloween Dog code/prize, but got bumped to the next page!)

At least the cheapie prize is available to everyone this time, not just U.S. residents.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

SPORTSGIRLS worth 100 points good through 11/27/11.

P.S. I spy two Waldos!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words! I ordered The Dog who Saved Halloween - I'll get it a month after Halloween lol but my boys LOVE movies with dogs so I think they will enjoy it Thanks so much for the heads up

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you very much for the new words!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/3xgrdk

This invite is worth 25 Superpoints!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for the words everyone!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is DEVASTATE for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 10/31/11.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thanks for all the wonderful words

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you for the new words and halloween pics!
    Since joining SWAGBUCKS I have earned $95!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mrscassidy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is INHALER for points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 10/31/11.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Today's code word is TRIVIA for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 10/31/11.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Soup & Bread Cookbook

The Soup and Bread Cookbook aims to explore the social role of soup through a collection of terrific, affordable recipes from food activists, chefs, and others. This quirky exploration of the cultural history of soup as a tool for both building community and fostering social justice is the result of a brainstorm: eating your way through a pot of soup day after day can get boring — why not get together and swap some with friends? Now neighbors across the country are getting together regularly for home-based "soup swaps." In Chicago, the arts collective InCUBATE uses soup as a microfunding tool. And of course, soup can be a political statement: the radical volunteers of Food Not Bombs have been providing free vegetarian soup to the hungry as a protest against war and social injustice since 1980. These are just a few examples of the stories Bayne wraps around a collection of delicious, accessible, and tested soup recipes.
    Get it for 300000 points!

Plancha

"Plancha" is a Spanish word that literally translates as “plate,” and refers to both a style and a method of cooking, using a metal slab heated over a gas flame. In Spain, planchas are widely used in tapas bars and restaurants to cook an incredible assortment of foods, from mussels to mushrooms and even desserts. In private homes, planchas are often installed in the middle of round tables, so that both the hosts and their guests can share in the cooking experience and no one is stuck in the kitchen. Prepared both indoors and out, plancha cooking is as delicious and suitable on a warm sunny day as it is on a chilly night. In Plancha, Liliane Otal shows how to buy and maintain a plancha as well has how to make more than 150 delicious recipes that are so simple and fast anyone can do them. The cooking time for nearly all of these recipes is under 20 minutes. Her recipes will show you how to prepare delicious and flavorful meals that are also low in fat.

Sweetness

When 27-year-old Sarah Levy opened her own pastry shop in 2004, she was barely out of college. She hails from a noted Chicago-based restaurant dynasty, but the success she's achieved has been all hers, and she's since gone on to open a second location inside Macy's. Sweetness shows how anyone can make delicious desserts and sweet snacks regardless of cooking experience (or lack thereof) — especially younger women who may not have a lot of kitchen training, but want to have a few go-to recipes for events, gifts, or that special someone. This is the book for readers who want to learn how to make top-quality treats that will knock the socks off anyone who samples them. Levy’s warm personality, step-by-step instructions, and vibrant color photos make this the perfect addition to the bookshelf of both budding chefs and seasoned pros.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

October 27, 2011: Shipments to Canada - REMINDER
    Prizing mailed to Canada may be subject to a delivery charge.The Prize winners will be fully responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes and we reserve the right to require completion of applicable tax reporting forms, affidavits of eligibility and/or waiver of rights documentation as a condition of any Prize.
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/3xgrdk

This invite is worth 25 Superpoints!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by asmdrangon View Post
    October 27, 2011: Shipments to Canada - REMINDER
    Prizing mailed to Canada may be subject to a delivery charge.The Prize winners will be fully responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes and we reserve the right to require completion of applicable tax reporting forms, affidavits of eligibility and/or waiver of rights documentation as a condition of any Prize.
    What does this mean exactly? I have yet to redeem any points, but has anyone ever had to pay a charge like this? Will they let you know the charge before the redemption is complete or would we receive surprise bill when the package arrived at the door? I think this site is an interesting was to earn prizes, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort if I might get stuck with a bill of unknown value...

Thread Information