User Tag List

Page 1330 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 330 830 1230 1280 1320 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1340 1380 1430 ... LastLast
Results 19,936 to 19,950 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

  1. #19936
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,783
    Likes Received
    1201
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Thanks for all the new words!

  2. #19937
    First Aid Officer Ricki911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Adjala - Tosorontio, Ontario
    Age
    31
    Posts
    12,444
    Likes Received
    66
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by truckerofbc View Post
    Thanks again everyone!
    Ricki...loose lips sink ships!
    I will blame my Uncle because he brought it up. My friend said something to him (my Uncle). Im not sure what as I wasnt paying attention this guy overheard. My Uncle asked me about it and if I had of known this guy beside him worked with that guy I wouldnt of said so much. Im just not mentioning to my friend that the guy worked with that guy or else she would flip out. But Im sorry we live in such a small town whatever you say will get back to the person its bound to happen.

  3. #19938
    First Aid Officer Ricki911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Adjala - Tosorontio, Ontario
    Age
    31
    Posts
    12,444
    Likes Received
    66
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    I will blame my Uncle because he brought it up. My friend said something to him (my Uncle). Im not sure what as I wasnt paying attention this guy overheard. My Uncle asked me about it and if I had of known this guy beside him worked with that guy I wouldnt of said so much. Im just not mentioning to my friend that the guy worked with that guy or else she would flip out. But Im sorry we live in such a small town whatever you say will get back to the person its bound to happen.

    But all that matters is that she had fun and stopped running that through her head or thinking what if this or that about this guy. I told her to ignore him and have fun. Maybe, she will meet a nice guy at the bar instead its his loss.

    We are planning on going out again in a few weeks but with another coworker of mine as well. If people think I have a big mouth you have to meet her. You look at a guy and shes following him around getting his number, and drilling him .

  4. #19939
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio, U.S.
    Posts
    293
    Likes Received
    272
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by ING_rep View Post
    I am really really hoping that it was photoshoped...
    Can you guess what is in this picture? Don't tell the other people, let them guess!
    Did I miss the answer? Was thinking the top of a forest, or really tall crop, because the field behind looks so distant and much lower. Really have no clue, but would like to know.

  5. #19940
    Senior Canuck awhit066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    964
    Likes Received
    111
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by ING_rep View Post
    I am really really hoping that it was photoshoped...
    Can you guess what is in this picture? Don't tell the other people, let them guess!
    Quote Originally Posted by sk43213 View Post
    Did I miss the answer? Was thinking the top of a forest, or really tall crop, because the field behind looks so distant and much lower. Really have no clue, but would like to know.
    All I know is that the photo has been edited together because the vertical strip is clearly repeated side by side.

    I might see something else but I'm really not sure and dont want to spoil it.
    Last edited by awhit066; Sat, Feb 18th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.

  6. #19941
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,695
    Likes Received
    5350
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    It's one of those 3D pictures where you have to focus your eyes not on the picture but on object closer or further away from picture.

    I can do it but can't make out what it is. A butterfly?

    Wasn't there an episode on Seinfeld where George goes to the bathroom and he usually takes off his shirt while on the can. And then he comes out of the bathroom shirtless because he forgot to put it back on because he was focusing on the 3D picture in the bathroom.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Sat, Feb 18th, 2012 at 06:27 PM.

  7. #19942
    Canadian Guru aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    14,604
    Likes Received
    1634
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)




    Thank you for the new words!!!!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien


  8. #19943
    SC Candy Addict rebate queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, North Carolina USA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,553
    Likes Received
    956
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Thanks for all the new words!

    Went out to the bar last night with an old friend. I rarely get out and it was a last minute thing. She wanted to go and have fun (this is the one I was talking about and that guy). So anyways since I live in such a small town and when Im drunk I have a tendency to talk to people( mind you I was related to about 50% of the bar) and the rest I knew fro high school, or know my parents. So I got talking to this guy at the bar while waiting for my drinks. I was telling him about my friend and the entire story (did I tell you I have a tendency not to shut up) anyways turns out this guy works with the guy she is interested in (opps people should know I dont keep my mouth shut). I was trying to get the guy to go dance with my friend and just talk to her. My Uncle was at the bar and told me after that this was was telling him he works with this guy and how he was texting him telling him everything LOL. Im just not going to say anything to my friend about that conversation.
    no kiddin'??!!

  9. #19944
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Bay Ontario
    Posts
    914
    Likes Received
    140
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    thanks for the new words

  10. #19945
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    4,399
    Likes Received
    932
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)




    Thanks for the words!

  11. #19946
    ..... 604girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    737
    Likes Received
    36
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)



    thank you for the new words
    Get free Amazon GC and Paypal for searching using Swagbucks and Irazoo

  12. #19947
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,083
    Likes Received
    309
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)



    Thanks for the new words.
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend.


    For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    Sign up to Listia to get free stuff and get rid of stuff you don't want.
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

  13. #19948
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    81
    Likes Received
    10
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Some Great posts!! thankx!!!

  14. #19949
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio, U.S.
    Posts
    293
    Likes Received
    272
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    It's one of those 3D pictures where you have to focus your eyes not on the picture but on object closer or further away from picture.

    I can do it but can't make out what it is. A butterfly?

    Wasn't there an episode on Seinfeld where George goes to the bathroom and he usually takes off his shirt while on the can. And then he comes out of the bathroom shirtless because he forgot to put it back on because he was focusing on the 3D picture in the bathroom.
    You're right & I see it now. Thanks! Anyone else.
    Last edited by sk43213; Sat, Feb 18th, 2012 at 10:14 PM.

  15. #19950
    Smart Canuck tink30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Delta, B.C.
    Posts
    2,360
    Likes Received
    204
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)




    Thank you for the words, hope everyone's having a good weekend!
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •