User Tag List

Page 1426 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 426 926 1326 1376 1416 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1436 1476 1526 ... LastLast
Results 21,376 to 21,390 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the new words to everyone who posted them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks for the new words!
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by awhit066 View Post
    I agree with you. Posted words should be appreciated whether you found them on the sheknows site or got them from a different forum. I only visit this one and was glad to see the new words. Try not to let other peoples bee filled bonnets deter you from helping the rest of us out!

Totally agree. If people are going to get so uptight about if words are "borrowed" or "shared" and who found what, then they should just find the words for themselves and not share them here, just keep them all to themselves.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!!

sk43213 and ThreeMonster'sMom like this.

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Has anyone ever gotten the same item twice accidentally? I receive two copies of the same book but I am not certain how to send it back via UPS? It was in two different envelopes and both got ripped and destroyed while opening.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: PALMERS worth 100 points good through 5/10/12.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Hope everyone had a fun chocolate bunny weekend. Critters & I overdid it on the zillion course meals.

I'm going on about 2 hours sleep. If only it was due to having fun. Some nitwit decided to fax my phone during the night...three times! Every time I fell asleep, the phone would ring. At one point, Quincy cat & I crashed into each other (don't worry, I'm the only one sporting a bruise) while I was rushing to get to the phone (I'm blaming sleep deprivation on not using the phone beside my bed ).

Today will likely be a several nap kinda day.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    zoodle and Noodge like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Easter Tuesday everyone (((hugs)))
    Have a great day!

Life is Good

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone notice that last weekly prizes O.B. Cases (US residents only) is still available? I guess there isn't much demand for the ob cases.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: GREYLEEDESIGNS worth 100 points good through 5/10/12.
    kicklegs, kekes, zoodle and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Has anyone ever gotten the same item twice accidentally? I receive two copies of the same book but I am not certain how to send it back via UPS? It was in two different envelopes and both got ripped and destroyed while opening.
    I'd contact p&p - they may tell you to just keep it because if you do a return to sender they may have to pay for the postage back?

Also thanks for the words
    momof3heathens likes this.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's code word is BLOOMING for points! Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 4/16/12

It is working now!
    Last edited by dlhm; Tue, Apr 10th, 2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Update - now working

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    Anyone notice that last weekly prizes O.B. Cases (US residents only) is still available? I guess there isn't much demand for the ob cases.
    Yeah ~ when I was explaining the variety and types of products available to my two daughters, some frank comments were made. The cardboard applicator type that is more environmentally friendly and less embarassing to dispose of was derided as being "ghetto". When I mentioned that they come without ANY applicator (OB), their responses were priceless! If most women feel that way, I expect there is not too great a demand!!!
    sk43213 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

Hope everyone had a fun chocolate bunny weekend. Critters & I overdid it on the zillion course meals.

I'm going on about 2 hours sleep. If only it was due to having fun. Some nitwit decided to fax my phone during the night...three times! Every time I fell asleep, the phone would ring. At one point, Quincy cat & I crashed into each other (don't worry, I'm the only one sporting a bruise) while I was rushing to get to the phone (I'm blaming sleep deprivation on not using the phone beside my bed ).

Today will likely be a several nap kinda day.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    I was getting similar calls all day and night, so I looked up the # on the net and discovered it was a vet's office in Edmonton. I then emailed and called, asking them to double check their numbers before faxing (some businesses set their machines to fax at night). It happened again, so I left my phone off the hook on their dime each time until it automatically disconnected. That did the trick!
    kekes likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMonster'sMom View Post
    Yeah ~ when I was explaining the variety and types of products available to my two daughters, some frank comments were made. The cardboard applicator type that is more environmentally friendly and less embarassing to dispose of was derided as being "ghetto". When I mentioned that they come without ANY applicator (OB), their responses were priceless! If most women feel that way, I expect there is not too great a demand!!!
    How old are they?

Thread Information