User Tag List

Page 268 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 768 1268 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for ALL the words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the new words...

Have a great day...

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Japonesque Brow Kit - In Pink Clutch Case

Pink clutch case. Compact with brow wax, 2 brow powders, a mini spoolie, and angled brow brush . 3 brow stencils. Brow gel. Slant Tip Tweezer . Printed instruction sheet with step-by-step instructions for the perfect brows. Compact and sleek design, perfect for carrying in your purse and conven-ient for travelling. Precision crafted tools, using only the highest quality materials. Tweezer has a hand-filed tip for perfect alignment and precise hair removal. Brow powders and wax help define your brows, while the brow gel is the perfect finishing touch for keeping your brows in place all day and night. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 325000 points!

My Darkest Hour: The Day I Realized I Was Abusive (Paperback)

In this groundbreaking memoir, My Darkest Hour: The Day I Realized I Was Abusive, Harold L. Turley II goes beyond identifying emotional, economical, and domestic abuse/domestic violence to prescribing a course of action for both the victim and abuser.Coupling stories of how Turley was abused and inflicted abuse upon others, My Darkest Hour offers readers the tools needed to recognize a problem in a relationship and how to transform it. His testimony assures one that such a transformation is possible—given the desire to want to change.Turley also gives advice on how to avoid abusive situations and different ways to channel one’s anger. Combining practical applications and Biblical scriptures with his trademark support and assurance, Turley demonstrates how to empower oneself, release abusive behavior, and change life for the better.
    Get it for 200000 points!

In the Fullness of Time: 32 Women on Life After 50 (Paperback)

Writers, poets, actors, musicians, and a gynecologist are among the 32 contributors, almost all past 60, gathered by pianist Upham and freelance journalist Gravenson to explore the high and low points of aging. Among them are the unexpected pleasures of living alone; the loss of parents, friends, and spouses, of health, sexual power, and power in the workplace.The best piece by far is by Vivian Gornick, who articulates what it means—both positive and negative—for a middle-aged woman to lose her youthful beauty and become invisible to strangers. Other strong pieces are by Erica Jong, about the difficulty of letting go of her dying 92-year-old father, and Carolyn See, about the meaning of moving to different homes at various stages of her life. Less successful as literary efforts are Joan Nicholson's poem about coping with her emotionally disturbed adopted daughter after being diagnosed with a heart condition, and Jenny Allen's self-disgust and panic at the prospect of taking a new passport photo. Nonetheless, all these pieces showcase honest, heartfelt voices that should provide solidarity to other women pondering the passage of time. Click here for more details!
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All caught up, thank you for the words

Join Swagbucks!!! Get FREE giftcards!!!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/midnightswan

Join GiftHulk! Earn points fast and get FREE stuff
    http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/jesses_cooke

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thank you all :D
    a lot of words today

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I ordered the brow kit! I have been wanting one forever with the eyebrow stencils!! Soooo tired of my eyebrows lol they grow weird and I used to over pluck after someone in school said I had mens eyebrows...so I have spots that don't grow hair

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

thanks
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I ordered the brow kit! I have been wanting one forever with the eyebrow stencils!! Soooo tired of my eyebrows lol they grow weird and I used to over pluck after someone in school said I had mens eyebrows...so I have spots that don't grow hair
    I have the same problem...Hope ing someday I can orderit as well...So far I have 67355 points...still have a while to go yet
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

HUNGER worth 100 points good through 08/20/10.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

VTECH worth 100 points good through 08/20/10.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

More new prizes:

Latin Grill (Paperback)

Bold flavors, minimal ingredients, and a passion for flame! Discover a new spin on grilling, Latin-style, with more than 70 recipes by renowned chef Rafael Palomino, a pioneer of the fresh culinary territory known as Nuevo Latino. A little bit French, a little bit South American, this cuisine is huge on flavor! Bring a fiesta to the table with uncomplicated recipes for everything from grilled Caesar salad to Palomino's famous burger and deliciously simple desserts. Cooling ceviches and juicy cocktails such as Blueberry-Pisco Sours and Grilled Pineapple Mojitos make every meal a spicy sensation. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 350000 points!

Lee Ritenour's 6 Sting Theory (CD)

6 String Theory is a special project put together by legendary guitarist Lee Ritenour in celebration of the world's most popular instrument - the guitar! Joining him in this tribute to the guitar, the all-star line-up includes George Benson, BB King, Slash, Steve Lukather, John Scofield, Joe Bonamassa, Robert Cray and Vince Gill among many other superstars. Blending rock, blues, jazz, acoustic, country and classical, they come together for a seamless project that promises to take the listener on a musical journey and exploration of the guitar. Also featured on vocals are BB King, Robert Cray, Vince Gill, Keb' Mo', Taj Majal, Joe Bonamassa and Jonny Lang. Debuting on this release is sixteen-year-old guitarist Shon Boublil who was the grand prize winner of Lee Ritenour's Yamaha Six String Theory Guitar Competition. Click here for more details!

Dance a GoGo: Sexy Nightclub Workout ULTIMATE Edition (DVD)

Andrea Lin has appeared in videos for everyone from Britney and Madonna, to Velvet Revolver, to Lil Kim to Dave Chappelle, and now she turns her years of professional experience to crafting a completely unique dance instruction experience, unlike any DVD you've seen before. Incorporating hip-hop, ballroom, salsa and cutting edge Asian moves into her unique blend of 21st century mojo, Andrea takes expert techniques and makes them accessible to any woman with a passion for movement, regardless of experience level. Ladies, embrace your inner dance-floor-vixen on no one's terms but your own! Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Happy Baby, Fit Mama! (DVD)

The typical Mommy and me workout just got a little more exciting! Three 10 minute workouts: cardio, core and calm. Great for new moms. In the 10 minute CARDIO routine, you'll melt fat and invigorate with a low-impact series where carrying the baby increases the challenge. In the 10 minute CORE routine, you'll tighten and tone the torso and restore beautiful posture-performed standing with baby in bassinette or carriage. In the 10 minute CALM routine, you'll lengthen tight muscles and relax in a seated upright position on the mat, with your baby safe and sound (and getting lots of affection). Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

woohoo more words!
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks all

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    I have the same problem...Hope ing someday I can orderit as well...So far I have 67355 points...still have a while to go yet
    Thats what I get for listening to jealous individuals in school My mom did my eyebrows for me a couple times when I was around 12 and then I just maintained them but after that comment I went and did them super thin so they were almost gone. Now I have them thicker and more natural looking, but my left one tends to have a bald spot under the arch that wont grow in. So it looks like one eyebrow is arched higher than the other. I can't wait for this kit!!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    Thats what I get for listening to jealous individuals in school My mom did my eyebrows for me a couple times when I was around 12 and then I just maintained them but after that comment I went and did them super thin so they were almost gone. Now I have them thicker and more natural looking, but my left one tends to have a bald spot under the arch that wont grow in. So it looks like one eyebrow is arched higher than the other. I can't wait for this kit!!
    I hope I get to get it soon...In school I was called caterpillar eyebrows they were that bad and thick...I cant pluck or wax on my own cause I don't have a mom to help me....I once let my dad wax my brows...and I ended up going to school with no eyebrows...I was made fun of even more...Mine grow so fast every 3 months when I get my GST I have to spend $10.00 to wax them..And in a week or less its all back
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Thread Information