User Tag List

Page 836 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 834 835 836 837 838 846 886 936 1336 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks again!
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Thnx cityguy I ordered it. Worth it for me on amazon it shows for $20 so to me 10k in pts is worth it
    The two user reviews on the Amazon link are terrible (and consistent with each other, which is worrying )... but for 10K, can you really go wrong? Beats another romance novel anyway! Although if anyone from P&P is reading, please keep the 10K prizes coming, in all shapes & sizes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for all the words everyone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

So many more words - so much farther behind. Maybe tomorrow I can make some headway on this list.
    BUT please, please keep them coming. I do so appreciate all of you who hunt so hard for all these words.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: NUTRISERUM worth 100 points good through 6/4/11.

Thanx for posting annoucement board message, Purple_Everything.

Thank you for posting weekly prize deal, cityguy. I tried to cut/paste from newsletter yet when I previewed the post it was huge so I decided to leave it to the experts

Hope you are feeling better kimmie bt.
    Last edited by Noodge; Wed, May 4th, 2011 at 09:59 PM.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by noneentered View Post
    Beautiful country friendly people but FORCED voting ? Really ? Vote or you may get fined ? Seems very communist to me .
    In communist country nobody can vote, the leaders are just chosen by the top leaders.

But in terms of "FORCED" to do something" you are right.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I have been living in Canada for more than 5 years and just 2 years ago I received my citizenship.
    Last year was my first time I had a right to vote as a citizen of Canada. And on Monday it was the second time.

I am very proud of being Canadian and voted for the future of my Canada with pride and dignity because I know that this IS the country where democracy is in good power (why good, because it IS in its limits, NOT becoming anarchy), where your vote COUNTS and you CAN influence on the future of the country.
    Last edited by Mia; Wed, May 4th, 2011 at 10:07 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Mia;3360637]In communist country nobody can vote, the leaders are just chosen by the top leaders.

True but i used communism as a metaphor for being forced by others....or told by others what to do.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I have been living in Canada for more than 5 years and just 2 years ago I received my citizenship.
    Last year was my first time I had a right to vote as a citizen of Canada. And on Monday it was the second time.

I am very proud of being Canadian and voted for the future of my Canada with pride and dignity because I know that this IS the country where democracy is in good power (why good, because it IS in its limits, NOT becoming anarchy), where your vote COUNTS and you CAN influence on the future of the country.
    And we are very happy to have you as a citizen Welcome to Canada !! But you are disillusioning yourself if you honestly believe that everyone should vote . If you dont have the knowledge to make an informed choice you should not vote .

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

And we are very happy to have you as a citizen Welcome to Canada !! But you are disillusioning yourself if you honestly believe that everyone should vote . If you dont have the knowledge to make an informed choice you should not vote .
    Thank you.
    I didn't say that "everyone should vote".
    I understand you, that is logical (about "informed choice"). And on the contrary, I said Canada "IS the country where democracy is in good power (why good, because it IS in its limits, NOT becoming anarchy)". How can a person in a democratic country to be TOLD to vote? It's up to him (her) otherwise we should not talk about democracy but will rely on other political powers.

I just expressed my point of view. I prefer voting some people prefer the opposite thing based on their thoughts and points of view.
    Last edited by Mia; Wed, May 4th, 2011 at 10:52 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Thank you.
    I didn't say that "everyone should vote".
    I understand you, that is logical (about "informed choice&quot. And on the contrary, I said Canada "IS the country where democracy is in good power (why good, because it IS in its limits, NOT becoming anarchy)". How can a person in a democratic country to be TOLD to vote? It's up to him (her) otherwise we should not talk about democracy but will rely on other political powers.

I just expressed my point of view. I prefer voting some people prefer the opposite thing based on his (her) thoughts and points of view.
    You have a good point of view

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

You have a good point of view
    Thank you very much.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    Makes me so sad to...that all we have are liars and crooks to vote for

as a Canadian citizen its MY right to vote or NOT too
    Then make a statement by spoiling your ballot.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caliza View Post
    Then make a statement by spoiling your ballot.
    You dont get it do you ? A lot of people feel there are no VALID choices so they dont vote....Still other people are not up to speed on the issues uninformed you know ? Spoiling your ballot is a CRIME http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/SpecialEve...ballot_060122/ According to section 167(2)(a) of the Canada Elections Act, "no person shall wilfully alter, deface or destroy a ballot." Conviction could bring a $500 fine or three months in jail So yes in the name of demorcacy and the right to vote lets encourage someone to commit a criminal act. NOT voting on the other hand is NOT a crime i think i see the smart choice here.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Personally, I do not vote simply because I have not kept up to date with the information and do not have the knowledge about it to make a valid vote, therefore if I voted it would be because someone told me to vote that way, so I choose not to. Although I will learn more about it and vote in future elections when I have the knowledge to know what I am voting for.
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND WIN FREE CASH/GIFTCARDS
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/kelliott3
    PM me if you have any questions!

Thread Information