User Tag List

Page 861 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 859 860 861 862 863 871 911 961 1361 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

To me its worth it. Your points don't expire so you can take as long as you need. How many points you get depends on how much time you can put into it. This site is great for finding words. You can enter up to 10 each half hour.

I've redeemed when some specials came up but am mostly just saving for something bigger that I cant justify spending cash on (but really want).

I would also suggest reading the blogs and entering some of their other contests. I won 2 good cookbooks that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    I thought this was only for Americans but I just noticed its Canadians too.

Is it worth doing -- I've heard it takes a loooonnnng time to redeem a prize?

Love to have the scoop from someone who has been doing it for a while.
    selmada.blogspot.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From P&P annoucement page:

May 18, 2011: Today Only! Free Points and Fashion Tips!
    Want to earn 100 extra points? Check out the Spring Wedding episode of Style Showdown on SheKnows TV and answer the below question.
    "What accessory is Sarah wearing at the end of the episode once she puts together her Spring Wedding look?"
    Once you have the answer, enter it as a keyword for 100 points.
    This is ONLY VALID TODAY, 5/18.
    Example
    Question: What is the name of the Style Showdown Host?
    Answer: Nina
    So you would claim "NINA" for 100 points.

***No need to watch video, answer is HAT. Claim HAT for 100 points. PLEASE NOTE that you can only claim HAT today.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

May 18, 2011: Today Only! Free Points and Fashion Tips!

Want to earn 100 extra points? Check out the Spring Wedding episode of Style Showdown on SheKnows TV and answer the below question.

"What accessory is Sarah wearing at the end of the episode once she puts together her Spring Wedding look?"

Once you have the answer, enter it as a keyword for 100 points.

This is ONLY VALID TODAY, 5/18. Hat for 100 pts.
    Last edited by Purple_Everything; Wed, May 18th, 2011 at 02:01 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HA, too funny Purple_Everything. Love when people post at the same time as it just goes to show how much this community is eager to share the love.

I didn't watch the video even, did you? I guessed because of the pictures below and to the right of the video. I think they ask people to vote on picture a or b. Well, the girl named Sarah in picture b is wearing a hat. A pretty darn large hat too so it's pretty obvious....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgot to thank Giving-Small for explaining rep and cityguy for asking about it. I didn't respond to Giving-Small because I don't feel qualified in prize redemption to really provide a good response, sorry

Gratitude to user-id, amycrows and frugallady19 for sharing newsletter words!

Congrats, avenger22, for winning cookbooks from P&P. It's always a ball to hear when someone from this community wins something especially if it's from P&P!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Do you have your words listed somewhere already? Everyone posts where the words were found, whether it be chef or mom's pages, so you would go through the list and whatever sites you are missing words from, go out there and find them.
    This way you are sure you have them all and maybe you can share some words on this page too.
    Not to make this confrontational, but instead of complaining that you are missing words and asking for help, maybe you can be positive about it and go out there and find the words you are missing. Go back through this page, search for what we already have and then search the partner sites for the rest. I am just trying to help since you're asking for it
    I never bothered saving the words as I just copy and paste what people have here...I didn't think id have too to be honest

I appreciate the help Amy really I do but where are these partner sites at??? How will I know when I find one???
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

This week's code word is TOOTHBRUSH for 200 points!
    Redeem your points now. Good thru 05/24/11

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This week's code word is TOOTHBRUSH for 200 points!
    Redeem your points now. Good thru 05/24/11

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you very much for sharing newsletter word, frugallady19 and amycrows!
    Last edited by Noodge; Wed, May 18th, 2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: prize already removed from latest additions?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    I never bothered saving the words as I just copy and paste what people have here...I didn't think id have too to be honest

I appreciate the help Amy really I do but where are these partner sites at??? How will I know when I find one???
    Just checking in to see if you were able to claim all the 100 point Mother's Day words from page 855?

How else can we help, what other words do you think you've missed?

Please don't get upset, I really am offering help.
    Last edited by Noodge; Wed, May 18th, 2011 at 03:35 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi guys!! I just started the P&P yesterday, thanks to this thread! I didn't even know about P&P before this. Thank you for listing all the words!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Just checking in to see if you were able to claim all the 100 point Mother's Day words from page 855?

How else can we help, what other words do you think you've missed?

Please don't get upset, I really am offering help.
    I did get the words entered on page 855..I dont know which once im missing i just have a feeling im missing a lot thats why i tried asking for a list..Im making a list right now but its a little too late i think...I dont know where to find the words or anything as I never bothered looking before I dont know what it ll look like or anything
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    I did get the words entered on page 855..I dont know which once im missing i just have a feeling im missing a lot thats why i tried asking for a list..Im making a list right now but its a little too late i think...I dont know where to find the words or anything as I never bothered looking before I dont know what it ll look like or anything
    Would you like me to send you a PM with all the words that haven't passed claim date?

For example, I would not include the 10&25 point Mother's Day words that can no longer be claimed because it's past claim date.

I would PM them to you so it doesn't clog the thread?

Or

Do you just want to know the partner sites and where to sign up for newsletter words?

Please let me know how to help you.
    Last edited by Noodge; Wed, May 18th, 2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: oops, spelling error

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

pcousins Hi guys!! I just started the P&P yesterday, thanks to this thread! I didn't even know about P&P before this. Thank you for listing all the words!

Welcome! Enjoy the site and hope you get lots of nice goodies from p&p.

Thread Information