User Tag List

Page 917 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 915 916 917 918 919 927 967 1017 1417 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's code word is CRABTREE for 200 points! Good through 06/20/11.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!.

I officially dont have a day job until further notice. Majority of us were laid off without pay and basically told we may or may not have a job when we get back (well thats Canada Post for yea).

I must say Im bored out of my tree but have been trying to get stuff done that Ive been pushing off.

Just finishing up my resume and applying for jobs. Found a few part time position which work around your availability. Ive talked it over with my parents and they say I will be loosing about $1000 a month income but Im very unhappy with my job. So go for what makes me happy so Im slowly working on it. My family doctor also told me to stay off nights as well. Its slowly affecting my health , causing stress, and a flare up is starting so if I could avoid that.

Brought my brats back to the vets last week. Good news this time their lungs are clear, and heart is good. I was given a nutrient supplement, and eye drops just in case the eye flare up again. But they are doing very well and extremely happy.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Thank you very much for all new words!
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thanks for the words, you guys! The contributions are amazing and I wouldn't be anywhere near this many points without everyone here's support. Thank you!
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Friday everyone (((hugs)))
    TGIF!

Life is Good

MelissainOttawa
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

FYI I tried to order fruit rollups some time ago on points and prizes and my order was confirmed. Today they contacted me and said that the item was unavailable and they wanted to know where I found that product as it had not been listed for some time on there site. I just said I received it from a friend who had received it some time ago
    Its FREE sample month at well.ca. With every order over $30 you get free stuff. As always free shipping. Not only that, but if its your first order, use code "MBFA2012" and get $10 off $40 on your first order. www.well.ca is an online store similar to shoppers. It ships everything from diapers to cleaning products right to your door. Plus this coupon rocks!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

June 17, 2011: Homepage Keywords!

Check out our Facebook and Twitter for updates!

This week's missing homepage keywords worth 150 points valid through 6/23/2011.

LIQUATE
    ENOUNCE
    IMPLEMENT
    SIGNAL
    BACKED
    WOODSY
    BALLERINA

Thanks,
    The Points & Prizes Team

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks very much!

Frugal Undergrad
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for all the words!!! The pan looks awesome, manzervite and so does what was in it , the royal wedding knitting looks very cute as well!

Happy Friday!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's daily keyword is: PROPEL. Claim before 11:59 p.m. for 30 points. Please make sure to claim before midnight PST 6/17/11.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Random romance novel (book)

Spice it up! Random romance novels are the perfect summer read for laying on the beach or lounging at home.
    50000 points (There was also a plush toy - The Very Hungry Caterpillar from the story book for
    100,000 points, but it was gone before I could post it.)
    Last edited by Pearls; Fri, Jun 17th, 2011 at 04:05 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for not misreading me, cityguy, and for newsletter word! You are swell.

Sorry to hear about the job situation, Ricki911. If I recall correctly, you were on the verge of walking off the job yet torn because you wanted to have a new job first? Perhaps this will resolve your issue even if not in the best manner. Glad to hear your ‘brats’ are doing well.

Yikes, thank you for not mentioning SC thread, summernight19. This goes to show why it was an excellent suggestion to remove the ‘get it link’ from prize postings going forward. It would be a shame if P&P could trace it back to the SC thread and ruin our fun here.

I’ve confessed to difficulties posting prizes anyways so I’m not sure how anyone would deactivate the link yet still show the prize amount? Would that mean erasing that part and typing it back in? I sure don’t wanna make more work for the kind folks who post prizes.

Thank you for posting remaining homepage words, Anne99.

Thank you, Pearls, for prize posting.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    I’ve confessed to difficulties posting prizes anyways so I’m not sure how anyone would deactivate the link yet still show the prize amount? Would that mean erasing that part and typing it back in? I sure don’t wanna make more work for the kind folks who post prizes.
    Thank you for posting remaining homepage words, Anne99.

Thank you, Pearls, for prize posting.
    You're welcome. I just went back to erase the link - I backspaced over the words 'get it' and left the points and the link disappeared (when I went back to edit). When first posting, I had to delete the link completely and type in the number of points. Have a great weekend everyone & thanks to all the posters!
    Last edited by Pearls; Fri, Jun 17th, 2011 at 05:49 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

thank you!!!

Thread Information