User Tag List

Page 273 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 773 1273 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    apparently threading is awesome!! I want to have it done. If you can go to a middle eastern place. I was told they do a better job because they have been doing it much longer than we have here. There is no place close to me that I can have it done or I would go have it done.
    Rose Iranian/Middle Eastern or Indian are the best at it and the shaping they do is amazing. I get mine done every few months and then maintain them at home...when you come to TO get it done

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    Helps to be able to see what your doing....I do get them waxed yes but it is hard for me to do it..I keep on losing my tweezers so I end up having to shave them as they grow in..My dad though thats all I had...As i said i don't have a mom or friends for that matter. I myself wear glasses so I know how hard it gets
    Oh, honey, no. You never shave them! That's so much worse for your eyebrows!

what what? chicken butt? chickendog's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just ordered the iDye stuff and a book
    I've received over $400 in FREE amazon giftcards through swagbucks! Does your search engine give you that? Sign up for easy to get free stuff:
    http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=305202

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thanks again.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the new words

Join Swagbucks!!! Get FREE giftcards!!!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/midnightswan

Join GiftHulk! Earn points fast and get FREE stuff
    http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/jesses_cooke

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
    Just ordered the iDye stuff and a book
    Oh, cool! I would love to hear how well that products works....it looks cool.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinarene View Post
    unfortunately thats all I have..I lost all my tweezers...And I have no money to get it done professionally and I don't have a mom or friends to help so i do it on my own

Thanks all for the new words
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

thanks for the words
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinarene View Post
    I use an eyebrow shaver on mine and I have no problems...

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

New prizes:

Kipling Honeybee Medium Backpack (Solid Bright Pink)

Exclusively Online! Carry your cargo with comfort and ease with this medium-sized backpack. Bag comes with Signature furry Kipling keyring. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 550000 points!

Kipling Firefly Small Backpack (Yellow)

Ideal for day trips and weekend excursions with multiple hideaways to tuck away all of your essentials. Click here for more details!

Kipling Challenger Backpack with Ipod Pocket (Pink)

A medium-size backpack with adjustable padded shoulder straps that is lightweight, durable and perfect for school and spontaneous weekend adventures. NEW FEATURE: now includes Ipod pocket! Click here for more details!

Mr. Rosenblum Dreams in English (Hardcover) and Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread

Screenwriter Solomons's debut novel is the pleasant, ripped-from-the-family-archives story of German exile Jack Rosenblum and his unlikely postwar quest to build a golf course in the Dorset countryside. Fresh off the boat and with a Helpful Information and Friendly Guidance for Every Refugee pamphlet in hand, Jack dives passionately into assimilation, starting a booming carpet business, buying his suits at Henry Poole and his hats at Lock of St. James, and avoiding his native tongue at all costs. And while he can afford golf clubs at Harrod's, he can't check off the last item on his list: join a golf club. On impulse, he buys a damp acreage and embarks on the final leg of his assimilation. Meanwhile, his wife, Sadie, obsesses over the past, churning out Baumtortes and other confections. It's undeniably winsome, and while the pace is lackadaisical at best, the details of postwar Britain are nicely observed, and the narrative offers a sweet perspective on some very heavily traveled turf. Click here for more details! You can also enjoy Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread. Simplicity and indulgence. Eight fingers of the world’s finest pure butter shortbread baked in the Scottish Highlands from just four natural ingredients... perfection. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 250000 points!

Dracula, My Love (Paperback)

James (The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen) tepidly reboots the Dracula story, reimagining the classic from the point of view of Mina Harker, a minor victim. Here, Mina is torn between two men--dependable Jonathan Harker and darkly enigmatic Nicolae Dracula. While the men of the story enact the plot from the original, Mina secretly meets her lover, Dracula, and conspires to have the best of both worlds--keep Jonathan as a husband for the term of her mortal life and keep Dracula as a lover for eternity. The mood and material may put readers in mind of Coppola's Dracula movie, though James does the narrative a disservice by waiting until too late to force Mina to make a choice--the buildup isn't exactly riveting, and the hurried decision comes across as contrived. A few unexpected twists along the way offer pleasant surprises (Van Helsing, for instance, recast as a comically inept buffoon), but otherwise, this will have a hard time standing out on the increasingly packed vampire romance shelf. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 250000 points!

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Runners: 101 Inspirational Stories of Energy, Endurance, and Endorphins Share your own customer images Search inside this book Tell the Publisher! I’d like to read this book on Kindle Don’t have a Kindle? Get your Kindl

When runners aren't running, they are talking about running, planning their next run, shopping for running... This book contains 101 stories from everyday and famous runners... telling their stories to other runners... about how running has improved their lives, recovering from injuries, challenging themselves, and includes amazing stories of marathons, camaraderie, and the natural high that comes from this popular sport. Plenty of stories for triathletes too, covering swimming and cycling. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 290000 points!

Caillou's Fun Outside! (DVD)

In CAILLOU OUTDOORS, Caillou makes a scarecrow to protect his garden, takes a road trip with his family, and plays with a special visitor named Alan who has Down's Syndrome. In SPRINGTIME FOR CAILLOU, Caillou delivers Valentine's Day cards as Cupid, prepares for spring, and joins Mommy and Daddy for some April Fool's Day fun! In ALL WET!, Caillou learns about having fun with water through fishing, making a homemade water park, playing a laundry game, and swimming with a new friend Tammy who happens to be handicapped. In OUTDOOR ADVENTURES, Caillou explores nature by taking a canoe trip. Caillou also learns duck calling tricks, befriends a rabbit, and encounters a heard of cow during family picnics. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Super WHY! : Attack of the Eraser (DVD)

Super Why and his super friends go to new and exciting places in the new-to-DVD release Attack of the Eraser! Join the super friends as they practice spelling, use the power to read and investigate rhyming words in order to change the outcome of the story and save the day! Episodes include: The Comic Book: Attack of the Eraser, The Story of the Tooth Fairy, The Cookbook, The Big Game. Click here for more details!

Martha Speaks: Martha Goes to School (DVD)

Martha Goes to School - TD thinks it would be funny to put Martha's name on the list for substitute teachers. TD and the Light Bulb of Doom - TD panics after he leaves his school project to the last minute. Truman's Secret - Where has Truman been hiding and why is he acting so weird? [bad haircut]. Skits Monkeys Around - Skits loves Malcolm (TV's blue monkey) so much he wants to be Malcolm. Ain't Nothin' but a Pound Dog, part 1 - Martha loses her collar and winds up in the animal shelter. Ain't Nothin' but a Pound Dog, part 2 - Martha decides she can't leave her shelter friends behind. What's Bothering Bob? - What's gotten into Bob? He's off his chain and chasing Truman all over town. Martha Spins a Tale - Martha tells Jake the story of Goldi-Martha, the Skits Hatter and Little Red Riding Helen. Click here for more details!
    Last edited by cesme77; Thu, Jul 22nd, 2010 at 06:04 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    I use an eyebrow shaver on mine and I have no problems...
    I think why she said that is because I use an actual leg razor to shave my eyebrows...You use an eyebrow razor thats different

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    I think why she said that is because I use an actual leg razor to shave my eyebrows...You use an eyebrow razor thats different
    I used to do that, too. I never had a problem then, either.

I switched to an eyebrow razor because I found one for a dollar, but if I hadn't I'd still be using a leg shaver (I see nothing wrong with it--if it works, isn't that enough? X_X)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    I used to do that, too. I never had a problem then, either.

I switched to an eyebrow razor because I found one for a dollar, but if I hadn't I'd still be using a leg shaver (I see nothing wrong with it--if it works, isn't that enough? X_X)
    I do it because I cant afford to get it done and it seems to work for me...If i can find a place or someone here that does the threading ill give that a try...My brows have no shape to them at all...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julyprincess View Post
    Threading is a hair removal method using a piece of thread (originated in Asia). Depending on where you live, prices vary. I know threading eyebrows cost $2 in Toronto. If you go to an Asian (Indian) spa, it's much cheaper than higher end places. and Yes, you can do it on your own. If you learn how to do it, many do it on their own at home. The hair growth is much slower as you are pulling hair from the roots and much more effective than tweezers.
    WOW $2? if i'd've known it was that cheap i would've done it ages ago!

Thread Information