User Tag List

Page 495 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 595 995 1495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!!!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks all!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

got the three prizes I ordered today.

great service, and they were all here within a couple of weeks.

I got the cosmetic bag, which is really nice, the dvd about flamingo's and a cd.

Once again very happy with Points and Prizes and still have lots of points to spend.

HOWEVER, I must say, I couldn't have done it without all your help in finding the words.......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh, should say there are new prizes up........

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

First, I want to thank everyone who has posted words; I appreciate it.
    Today, I received an e-mail from She Knows - Points & Prizes and 2 things I ordered are not available, a Mary Tyler Moore show DVD & a double DVD for kids. They say they will reimburse my points and add 500 points, but as they haven't done it yet, I couldn't order the DVD they had up for grabs today and it's already gone.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New prizes added:

Stoli Nail Polish (Gold)

In honor of the new Stoli Wild Cherri Vodka release, Stolichnaya created the Stoli Gold Nail Polish .Enjoy this beautiful gold from Stoli that will look great with any outfit for this holiday season!
    Get it for 175000 points!

Sexy Love Sox

Unisex, one-size-fits-all socks, based on the ancient Chinese practice of reflexology, that show you exactly where to press to stimulate the body's erogenous zones, boost sex drive, and improve sexual performance. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Gilded Lili: Lili St. Cyr and the Striptease Mystique (hardcover)

Gilded Lili is the fascinating story of a woman, famous in her time, but little known today. Kelly DiNardo recounts her life in lively prose that traces the history of burlesque in America through one woman's experience. Lili St. Cyr's life was tragic in many respects, and could serve as a cautionary tale for many of today's current crop of celebrities. Ms. DiNardo's book put's into precise historical context Lili's struggle to remain independent, both personally and financially, in a time when women had few options to reach the level of success she managed to achieve and sustain for 20 years. Her choices, both good and bad, reflect the dramatically changing attitudes towards sex, women and relationships during the first half of the 20th century. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 200000 points!

$35 JiffyLube Gift-card

Need an oil change? Maybe air filtration advice? Or even air-conditioning configuration? With this $35 gift-card to JiffyLube lessen your costs! Click here for more details!
    Get it for 900000 points!

TRAINERmat for Weight Loss

TRAINERmat is no lightweight when it comes to trimming down. The TRAINERmat for weight loss workout was designed by renowned fitness expert Andrea Metcalf to include 10 fat burning exercises, each with 3 levels of difficulty so users can build intensity and endurance. Printed onto the mat surface in a soy-based ink, these major calorie burning fitness moves are perfect for anyone who never wants to see another stair climber again. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 400000 points!

Dropps Laundry Detergent Unscented

Just toss and wash with this handy, pre-measured detergent pacs. The half-ounce pac is biodegradable and completely dissolves in your washer, leaving behind nothing but clean, happy clothes. Plus, dropps is enzyme- and phosphate-free, so it’s gentle enough for babies and sensitive skin. Just one pac washes a whole load – all fabrics, all colors, in all temperatures. And because our formula is 6x concentrated, we don’t waste water in manufacturing, and don’t waste energy transporting heavy jugs. Making dropps a lean, green cleaning machine. (20 dropps = 20 loads) Click here for more details!
    Get it for 150000 points!

Dropps Laundry Detergent Fresh Scent

Just toss and wash with the handy, pre-measured detergent pacs. The half-ounce pack is biodegradable and completely dissolves in your washer, leaving behind nothing but clean, happy clothes. Plus, dropps is enzyme- and phosphate-free, so it’s gentle enough for babies and sensitive skin. Just one pac washes a whole load – all fabrics, all colors, in all temperatures. And because our formula is 6x concentrated, we don’t waste water in manufacturing, and don’t waste energy transporting heavy jugs. Making dropps a lean, green cleaning machine. (20 dropps = 20 loads) Click here for more details!
    Get it for 150000 points!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Friday everyone (((hugs)))

Life is Good

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pearls View Post
    First, I want to thank everyone who has posted words; I appreciate it.
    Today, I received an e-mail from She Knows - Points & Prizes and 2 things I ordered are not available, a Mary Tyler Moore show DVD & a double DVD for kids. They say they will reimburse my points and add 500 points, but as they haven't done it yet, I couldn't order the DVD they had up for grabs today and it's already gone.
    Just wanted to let you know that I got 2 emails one saying the item shipped and one saying the item was available so I emailed them back and asked which is it??? So the lady (surprisingly) emailed me back within 10 minutes and said that it was definitely not available and that my points would be reimbursed plus an extra 500 within 3 to 5 business days and I just checked and they are back in my account. So hang tight for a few days and you should see them.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

While I'm glad Sheknows is really good about refunding points and replying to our concerns about orders and stuff, I wish their system of tracking stuff was better, so that it wouldn't let you order stuff that's out of stock in the first place!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks xoxoxox

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OMG, UPS just drop my prize:

Monsters vs. Aliens/B.O.B.'s Big Break in Monster 3D: Ginormous Double Pack(include 4 pairs 3D glasses)

Love She Knows - Points & Prizes!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new word

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

TEARS - 450 points

Thread Information