User Tag List

Page 576 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 626 676 1076 1576 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Good morning everyone! thanks for the new words!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    one more weekly hunt word 150 points expires 12/22/10
    COCONUTS geoparent
    thanks for all the words! I can't give you any more rep!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Almost Friday..
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    I am driving myself insane trying to find more 150 point words and the above post. Would anyone please share a hint on what site I can find POINTSETTIA?
    I was wondering that myself! I thought it was a contest word but there are no new contests posted.

Quote Originally Posted by waynethegolfer View Post
    Hunt I hope they are not repeats

neck

road

supper
    They are.

Quote Originally Posted by waynethegolfer View Post
    hunt

promoted
    It's new I think! Was this one from the forums as well?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Borrowed:

Rest of the weekly words, 150PTS, Exp 12/22

COWORKER
    FREEZER
    FRUSTRATED
    MOTOR
    NAILSETS
    NEWFOUND
    PINCHBUG
    PINEWOOD
    VOLLEYBALL
    Last edited by hmcsp; Thu, Dec 16th, 2010 at 02:46 PM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks again!
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

more new words.......thank you!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hmcsp View Post
    Rest of the weekly words, 150PTS, Exp 12/22

COWORKER
    FREEZER
    FRUSTRATED
    MOTOR
    NAILSETS
    NEWFOUND
    PINCHBUG
    PINEWOOD
    VOLLEYBALL
    Thank you!!

Do you know what sites these came from?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is 12WAYS2WIN for 450 points! Redeem your points now.Good thru 12/23/10.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow so many words woohoo.....you all are the bestest!
    thanks for the new words
    Happy Everyone (((hugs)))

Life is Good

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm wondering if that is legal?

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    Thanks for all the words!

A few months ago I noticed that a SHEKNOWS employee had won one of their contests so I questioned them about on it on their wall on Facebook. We were told that yes their employees can enter and win their contests, why shouldn't they be allowed to have fun.
    From that day on I never enter their contests as I suspect that 85% or more are won by someone who works for, is friends of or is related to employees of sheknows. They let the odd outsider win so that they can post on various boards, like ours, so that it appears to be on the up and up.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This week's code word is HOLIDAYCHEER for 450 points!
    Redeem your points now.Good thru 12/22/10

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This is from their rules and reg link. It very clearly states that employees, their familes etc are NOT eligible to enter or win.

Sponsor and Sponsor’s advertiser partners and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (and immediate family members and those persons living in the same household of any such officers, directors and employees) (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger22 View Post
    I'm wondering if that is legal?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

New prizes:

Name that Movie! Romantic Comedy and Drama Edition book

The most entertaining way to master vocabulary for the *SAT, ACT, GED, and GRE Can you really learn the high-level vocabulary words martinet and absolution from the movie Titanic? Did Captain Jack Sparrow use the words macabre, belligerent, and superfluous in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies? And can you learn the words inauspicious, inane, and capricious from the Twilight movies? The answer is "Yes!" So, see if you can Name That Movie! as you test your movie trivia knowledge and learn more than 1,000 SAT, ACT, GED, and GRE vocabulary words from Mean Girls, The Notebook, Wedding Crashers, Pride & Prejudice, Miss Congeniality, Shrek 2, and more! Name That Movie! is the only vocabulary workbook that capitalizes on your insatiable appetite for romantic comedy and drama movies to help build your vocabulary for standardized tests. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 200000 points!

Name that Movie! Comedy and Action Edition book

The most entertaining way to master vocabulary for the *SAT, ACT, GED, and GRE Can you really learn the high-level vocabulary words affable and pariah from the Family Guy movie? Did Bruce Wayne use the word sycophantic in Batman Begins? The answer is "Yes!" So, see if you can Name That Movie! as you test your movie trivia knowledge and learn more than 1,000 SAT, ACT, GED, and GRE vocabulary words taken from Step Brothers, Knocked Up, 300, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Iron Man, and more! Name That Movie! is the only vocabulary workbook that capitalizes on your insatiable appetite for comedy and action movies to help build your vocabulary for standardized tests. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 200000 points!

12 Men of Christmas DVD

What do you want most in your stocking on Christmas morning? The search for “Mr. December” begins, as 12 MEN OF CHRISTMAS is revealed on DVD November 23, from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Director Arlene Sanford tells a heart-warming tale of self-discovery and hope this festive holiday season. When die-hard New Yorker and publicist E.J. Baxter (Kristin Chenoweth) loses both her high-powered Manhattan job and her lawyer-fiancé at her office Christmas party, she winds up taking a job and moving to Montana. To help the local search-and-rescue station raise desperately needed funds, she convinces the male rescue workers to pose for a naked calendar. Along the way, she discovers what really matters to her and wins the heart of one of the pin-ups! Fox has created a fun, interactive special feature for the 12 MEN OF CHRISTMAS DVD which gives viewers the opportunity to create their very own special calendar. Using images from the film, this calendar can be personalized all the way through the end of 2020.
    Get it for 325000 points!

Jimmy Stone's Ghost Town eBook

For Jimmy Stone, life in "Boredsylvania" has been pretty tough. His mom's died, his dad's completely checked out, and he spends his days running from the Coogan Boys, the local bullies. It isn't long, however, before "Boredsylvania" gets a lot more exciting. With his new friend, David and his dog, Trex, by his side, Jimmy discovers that the woods beyond his backyard hold the key to a world he could never even imagine. Soon, he ends up in Ghost Town, where he’s greeted by his ghost guide, Gasp, and receives an ominous prophecy. Seven things you must find. One thing for each day. Seven things you must find. Or else they all will pay! Suddenly Ghost Town becomes as scary as it sounds, and Jimmy Stone realizes that he's in way over his head. JIMMY STONE'S GHOST TOWN is available now on Amazon.com (http:///jimmystone) where readers can download the novel for the Amazon Kindle, as well as on all available Kindle apps on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and many other mobile devices. It is also available to download on B&N's nook (http:///jimmystonebn). To view a Teaser Trailer, readers can visit www.whoisjimmystone.com. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 150000 points!

Thread Information