User Tag List

Page 795 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 793 794 795 796 797 805 845 895 1295 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    OK I guess I'm all caught up except for all these words I still cant claim....From my math I'm missing out on 4800 points(that's what I got for Andit's work sheet...Took me forever to do it as I couldn't save it to my desktop...Had to access it through Gmail
    Regardless of what has or has not been claimed in the Go Green/Spring hunt, the only words available to be claimed currently are the Go Green/Spring 50 point words.

Please see my other posts where I noted P&P goofed and made the 200 point Go Green/Spring hunt words visible even though they were not open to be claimed.

The 200 point Go Green/Spring words NOT GOOD YET (no one missed claiming them as there will be 200 point words open near end of month)...perhaps around 4/22?? 10&25 point Go Green/Spring words no longer able to be claimed.

Since the kindhearted folk post words immediately upon finding them, the list was posted here although P&P changed the rules and made no comment on announcement page regarding their goof or changing the name of the hunt. Guess P&P figured the annoucement made on this month's hunt was good enough.

I'm going to make a seperate comment regarding the leader board total incase that's how anyone checks to see what words they've claimed in the hunt.

Remember, the leader board ONLY shows the hunt word totals and NOT contest, newsletter, weekly words, etc....
    Last edited by Noodge; Mon, Apr 11th, 2011 at 02:02 PM.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

thank you

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Go Green/Spring hunt leader board

For what I have noted, if you have claimed all the words in the time available, your leader board total should be 2520.

Here's an explanation why:

10 points= 270 points (only 27 partner site words)
    25 points= 675 points (only 27 partner site words)
    50 points= 1400 points (all 28 words visible)
    200 points= 200 points (only 1 word CREATIVE worked as P&P goofed)
    *Added 10 points= 10 points (DRIFTER)
    *Added 25 points= 25 points (NETTLE)

That gives a grand total of 2580 points......

YET, P&P has a glitch in leader board so 60 points do not show as claimed. As I claimed words, I noted two 25 point words and one 10 point word did not show on leader board. I checked board each time I claimed words and that's how I know there's a glitch plus I checked my word balance page. Couldn't tell you which words though since 10 words are claimed at once.

That means that the total on leader board if all the above was claimed is 2520.

There are two peeps who guessed the missing 25 point word (only 9 out of 10 words were visible on message board when 10&25 point words were visible) so they have a total of 2545. Since P&P didn't correct the duplicated 10 point word on Chef mom, that's why they weren't able to guess the 10 point word and claim it.

Again, reminder to newbies or anyone returning to P&P hunt after absence, hunt totals DO NOT include contest, newsletter, weekly words just monthly hunt words.

I apologize to those who find the above information irrelevant as my intention is to help clarify not clog thread. I do my best to attempt and address matters in one post and refer back to earlier posts in thread trying not to clog thread. Yet, perhaps the original answer was unclear so there's still a need for further clarification, I am sorry.

Wishing everyone a Marvelous Monday and a wildly wonderful week!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Today's code word is DEWAX for 200 points! Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 4/11/11.

Make sure to claim the word by end of today!
    Yikes, I should try word before posting.......seems that today's love poem of the day word isn't working. Guess P&P will fix it later today?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a Happy Monday Everyone! (((hugs)))

Life is Good

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just received the romance novel I ordered about 3 weeks ago from UPS, and it's "Welcome to Last Chance" by Hope Ramsay.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks again

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's code word is DEWAX for 200 points! Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 4/11/11.

Make sure to claim the word by end of today!
    Yikes, I should try word before posting.......seems that today's love poem of the day word isn't working. Guess P&P will fix it later today?
    Works now!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Regardless of what has or has not been claimed in the Go Green/Spring hunt, the only words available to be claimed currently are the Go Green/Spring 50 point words.

Please see my other posts where I noted P&P goofed and made the 200 point Go Green/Spring hunt words visible even though they were not open to be claimed.

The 200 point Go Green/Spring words NOT GOOD YET (no one missed claiming them as there will be 200 point words open near end of month)...perhaps around 4/22?? 10&25 point Go Green/Spring words no longer able to be claimed.

Since the kindhearted folk post words immediately upon finding them, the list was posted here although P&P changed the rules and made no comment on announcement page regarding their goof or changing the name of the hunt. Guess P&P figured the annoucement made on this month's hunt was good enough.

I'm going to make a seperate comment regarding the leader board total incase that's how anyone checks to see what words they've claimed in the hunt.

Remember, the leader board ONLY shows the hunt word totals and NOT contest, newsletter, weekly words, etc....
    call me stupid I dont care but does this mean those words are no good??? A post that it 10 miles long and takes me forever to read I cant make sense out of it...Can you please explain it in another shorter way please???
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

call me stupid I dont care but does this mean those words are no good??? A post that it 10 miles long and takes me forever to read I cant make sense out of it...Can you please explain it in another shorter way please???

First of all the words beginning with 'acrobat' will not be working right now. The 200pt words are not scheduled to work til perhaps the 22nd. Try then and see what happens

Honestly without getting into a big fight or calling anyone names (even though some say they do not care) I think you need to think twice before you write your comments. There are people on this thread who go out of their way to help us and search for words and explain what is going on and I think your statement above was a little insensitive to all their hard work.

Thank you Noodge and everyone else on this thread for your insight and your help. I APPRECIATE IT !!!

If I offend anyone my apologies, I am just tired of listening to people not willing to read complain when in fact we are all here to help one another

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    First of all the words beginning with 'acrobat' will not be working right now. The 200pt words are not scheduled to work til perhaps the 22nd. Try then and see what happens

Honestly without getting into a big fight or calling anyone names (even though some say they do not care) I think you need to think twice before you write your comments. There are people on this thread who go out of their way to help us and search for words and explain what is going on and I think your statement above was a little insensitive to all their hard work.

Thank you Noodge and everyone else on this thread for your insight and your help. I APPRECIATE IT !!!

If I offend anyone my apologies, I am just tired of listening to people not willing to read complain when in fact we are all here to help one another
    you offended me in a rep!! I cant read at all....I cant read your words at all there's too much...all I was asking was for someone to summerize it smaller for me so the people with learning disabilities can understand it..My reading is grade 1...Im a grade 10 drop out with NO Deploma or GED
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you everyone for all you do!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks!
    join superpoints for giftcards & rewards !

http://https://www.superpoints.com/j...CM_B8YEWrCisQo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you offended me in a rep!! I cant read at all....I cant read your words at all there's too much...all I was asking was for someone to summerize it smaller for me so the people with learning disabilities can understand it..My reading is grade 1...Im a grade 10 drop out with NO Deploma or GED
    Go Green/Spring hunt 200 point words= NOT ACTIVE

MAYBE Go Green/Spring hunt 200 point words ACTIVE 4/22/11

Sorry for confusion

Thread Information