User Tag List

Page 915 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 913 914 915 916 917 925 965 1015 1415 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is ONENIGHT for 200 points!
    Redeem your points now.Good thru 06/22/11.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

New romance book for 15000 points
    One Night Scandal (book)

Born on the wrong side of the blanket, matchmaker Sophie Reynard understands the consequences of unbridled desire all too well. Despite the many highborn friends she has matched, falling in love with an aristocrat without a pedigree of her own would be an act of futility. But that doesn't stop her from succumbing to one evening of anonymous passion...Nicholas Tenbury, Marquess of Ancroft, knows nothing of Sophie's lineage. He knows only that the enchanting beauty captured his heart in one night and then fled, leaving no trace of her identity. But when he seeks answers from London's finest matchmaker, he finds none other than the woman herself - stubbornly refusing to acknowledge the attraction they share! Now the enamoured Marquess has no choice but to sway Sophie with seduction. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 15000 points!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

All caught up again. Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thanks for all the words and prizes update. just order the book. Now will be waiting for three prizes.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Knit Your Own Royal Wedding (Book)

The most unique tribute to the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton--instructions for a handknit wedding scene complete with adorable dolls and a foldout illustration of Westminster Abbey so you can display your creations. Knit Your Own Royal Wedding features projects for Prince William, Kate Middleton, the Queen, Prince Harry, other members of the royal family, and even a cute little corgi. The background scene, which fits into a pocket in the back cover, is an illustrated foldout of Westminster Abbey. Also included are instructions for a few wedding accessories. Each project comes complete with knitting instructions and full-color photos of the finished doll, all on cleverly illustrated pages. For knitters and nonknitters alike, this will be a beautiful and fun souvenir of what is sure to be the wedding of the century!
    Get it for 150000 points!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Almost Friday
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Thanks!

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anne99 View Post

manzervite love the pic! Have you used it yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by smohlman View Post
    Wow...That looks pretty incredible... Let us know how it works! I've never cooked with a ceramic pan before!
    Quote Originally Posted by awhit066 View Post
    Now that's the type of prize I'd like! Do they have stuff like that often?
    Used the pan first time this evening to prepared some smoked cheddar sausages on a bed of caramalized Vidalia onions. The pan performed beautifully: Heats up quickly and has balanced temperature with a nice weight. And it because it's non-stick, it cleaned up easily with a soapy sponge.

I don't believe P&P offers kitchenware very often, so I'm glad I got this!

And I also got another parcel from P&P today! The packaging was a bit squished but I'm not complaining. Take that Canada Post.

Fruit Roll-up

Strawberry Fruit roll-ups fruit flavored snacks!(four packs) Naturally & artificially flavored, and a good source of vitamin C. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 15000 points!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pocket Posh Complete Calorie Counter

Complement your style while keeping an eye on your calories with the Pocket Posh Complete Calorie Counter. Compact, trendy, and easy-to-use, this handy guide includes all the nutritional information you need for keeping your New Year's resolution while enjoying your favorite foods. With nutrition and calorie listings for more than 5,000 general and brand-name foods and over 50 major fast food and family restaurant chains, the Pocket Posh Complete Calorie Counter is the perfect accessory for every calorie-conscious woman. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300,000 points!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

150 point words good thru 6/23/11
    BALLERINA
    GLEEFUL
    HUMPH
    IMAGINAL
    KYAK
    LIQUID
    REINSTATING
    RIMPLE
    SKIVE
    STRONG
    TONETIC
    YOUTHEN
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Jun 17th, 2011 at 03:07 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the newsletter words, leftie and cesme77.

Thank you for posting deal of the week and new prize, Pearls.

Thanx so much, manzervite, for sharing the results on cooking/cleaning the ceramic pan. Love the pictures!

Thanx to cityguy for sharing latest prize addition. What’s odd is they didn’t reduce the amount of points on this prize? Maybe they found some more inventory or want to rid themselves of the item?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lol, I just got back to the site (thank you for all the words everyone!!!), saw this book and had to order it. I feel kinda ridiculous, but I really just want to knit the corgis!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearls View Post
    Knit Your Own Royal Wedding (Book)

The most unique tribute to the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton--instructions for a handknit wedding scene complete with adorable dolls and a foldout illustration of Westminster Abbey so you can display your creations. Knit Your Own Royal Wedding features projects for Prince William, Kate Middleton, the Queen, Prince Harry, other members of the royal family, and even a cute little corgi. The background scene, which fits into a pocket in the back cover, is an illustrated foldout of Westminster Abbey. Also included are instructions for a few wedding accessories. Each project comes complete with knitting instructions and full-color photos of the finished doll, all on cleverly illustrated pages. For knitters and nonknitters alike, this will be a beautiful and fun souvenir of what is sure to be the wedding of the century!
    Get it for 150000 points!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/andythealien Probably the best search and win site out there. Redeemed many, many times.

Thread Information