User Tag List

Page 1001 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 1501 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Artistry- lip gloss and eye/cheek compact

Experience the exceptional benefits of ARTISTRY® skin care and cosmetics. ARTISTRY skin care offers advanced skin care solutions to keep you looking your very best at every age. With personalized products for every skin type, ARTISTRY offers a variety of formulas to meet all your skin care needs. *This prize pack includes one lip gloss and one eye and cheek compact. Colors selected at random.
    Get it for 350000 points!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream

Visible Results in as little as 2 weeks! Clinically proven Apothederm™ Stretch Mark Cream reinforces the skin’s fundamental support structures and helps to visibily repair existing stretch marks. A fast absorbing lotion formulated with patented SmartPeptide™ technology, it helps build collagen while reducing the appearance of both red and silver stretch marks as it smoothes skin texture. Apothederm™ Stretch Mark Cream optimally blends four natural emollients: shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil and highly moisturizing meadowfoam seed oil for a silky, fast-absorbing formulation. Adding power-packed action are patented heptapeptide-7, resveratrol, licorice extract, brightening amino acids, algae extract, sodium hyaluronate and other advanced ingredients that work to fade the appearance of stretch marks and nourish the skin. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 400000 points!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for all the new words and posting the new prizes
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Motives- eye liner and shadow

Makeup for the eye area allows your personality to shine through. Be as subtle or dramatic as you feel. Motives® eye liner and shadow are the perfect way! *one eye liner and one shadow. Colors chosen at random. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today's code word is NATIONALISM for 200 points! Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 08/09/11

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    Artistry- lip gloss and eye/cheek compact

Experience the exceptional benefits of ARTISTRY® skin care and cosmetics. ARTISTRY skin care offers advanced skin care solutions to keep you looking your very best at every age. With personalized products for every skin type, ARTISTRY offers a variety of formulas to meet all your skin care needs. *This prize pack includes one lip gloss and one eye and cheek compact. Colors selected at random.
    Get it for 350000 points!

Just ordered this!! Thank you Hope it's worth it. Looks like a good freebie for the points. The lip gloss alone is around $13 not sure what the eye and cheek palate would be worth.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just ordered the artistry lip gloss and stretch mark cream. then i read this in terms & agreement "Prizing mailed to Canada may be subject to a delivery charge."

has anyone gotten charged before?

thanks for the new words everyone !
    Last edited by kiddierobot; Fri, Aug 5th, 2011 at 07:34 PM.
    join superpoints for giftcards & rewards !

http://https://www.superpoints.com/j...CM_B8YEWrCisQo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiddierobot View Post
    just ordered the artistry lip gloss and stretch mark cream. then i read this in terms & agreement "Prizing mailed to Canada may be subject to a delivery charge."

has anyone gotten charged before?

thanks for the new words everyone !
    I could be so wrong yet I think that only applies to the contest prizes that people win and not to the items members use points to claim?

Yet, still not always hassle free as you can read from Mia's woes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for contest and newsletter words cesme77. Extra gratitude for the fun graphics!

Thank you for the extra 150 point word and the ones from announcement board, Anne99.

I had to look up some of the words too, sk43213. Wish I could say I’ll add them to my vocabulary yet I think they’ve already been brain farted.

I saw that too, NewfieGirl69. I wonder if they will provide another word or just provide Canadians the equivalent link to the Canadian site for that product? It’s just a Tampax info page from beinggirl care of P&G. Thanx too for sharing newsletter word, NewfieGirl69.

Much appreciation for prize postings Anne99, manzervite and Pearls.

Sorry to hear you can’t get the ‘weekly deal’ cityguy. Weird that it’s only for US peeps?

Good luck, Mia, getting your prize from UPS. I am so sorry it’s been so time consuming as that’s not fair to you. The prize isn’t ‘free’ if it costs you so much time and angst.

I hope that you are happy with the random colors they send you for your prize redemption, roseofblack25. It would not be nice if they picture pink, red then send some funky color instead.

Thank you to everyone for being a fun community. I stick to just this thread so I am in rep jail. I’ll try to share more love when I can do so.

Wishing all a wonderful weekend!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    I could be so wrong yet I think that only applies to the contest prizes that people win and not to the items members use points to claim?

Yet, still not always hassle free as you can read from Mia's woes.
    I've ordered quite a few things in the past few years and have never had any problems. I guess it would depend what the declared value is. If it's something expensive like the wii they had listed then you would more than likely need to pay some sort of taxes and duties because it's an expensive item. I think we should be fine for the smaller prizes though.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    I hope that you are happy with the random colors they send you for your prize redemption, roseofblack25. It would not be nice if they picture pink, red then send some funky color instead.
    I have every colour of the rainbow in my makeup kit so eye stuff I am pretty open to. If the blush is too harsh I can always use it as an eyeshadow or lip liner, and lip stuff I am ok with as long as it's red or pink anything else will be gifted to my mom or sister since they both have a darker skin tone than I do....If all else fails and all of the stuff is too harsh I can keep it for photoshoots or gift it to someone since I have way too much makeup to begin with LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

To everyone for all the new words and the prize updates.
    So very much appreciated.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for the new posts! Have a gr8 weekend, everyone!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks been away for 2 weeks. So much to catch up on

Thread Information