User Tag List

Page 1068 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 68 568 968 1018 1058 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1078 1118 1168 1568 ... LastLast
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Happy Monday!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Monday everyone (((hugs)))

Life is Good

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

BRANDNEW worth 100 points valid through 10/19/11.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new word.

Happy Monday!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all, lots of new names here but then lots of old friends are still around it appears. Just wanted to stop in & say thank you to everyone for all the words apologize for not doing so sooner. A friend gets them for me but no excuse for not stopping by every now & then to say thanks & hi. Not online a lot any more & lol lots of times I appear to be online I'm really snoozing face down on my keyboard lol. Anyway wanted to say hi & thank you all. Have a great week I'm off to Montana for a weeks vacation with my kids. Hugs to all of my friends that still remember me & lol to those that don't still hugs!!! Kim

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Today's code word is ELECTRODE for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 09/20/11.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you cesme77 it won't let me give you any rep points odd I haven't been here in so long would think i'd be out of rep jail

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Scream 4 Blu-ray/DVD Combo

Directed by suspense master and director of the first trilogy, Wes Craven, SCREAM 4 is the newest installment in the acclaimed franchise that ushered in a new wave of horror in the 1990s. In SCREAM 4, Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell), now the author of a self-help book, returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. There she reconnects with Sheriff Dewey (David Arquette) and Gale (Courteney Cox), who are now married, as well as her cousin Jill (Emma Roberts). Unfortunately Sidney’s appearance also brings about the return of Ghost Face, putting Sidney, Gale, and Dewey, along with Jill, her friends (Hayden Panettiere, Rory Culkin) and the whole town of Woodsboro in danger. Click here for more details!

Get it for 300,000 points!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Kitchen Counter Cooking School

The Kitchen Counter Cooking School is essentially "What Not to Wear" meets Michael Pollan. Inspired by a supermarket encounter with a woman loading up on processed foods, Le Cordon Blue graduate Kathleen Flinn decided to use her recent culinary training to help a group of nine culinary novitiates find their inner cook. These students invited Kathleen into their kitchens where she took inventory of each person's refrigerator, cabinets and eating habits. After kitchen "makeovers" and a series of basic lessons where they learned to wield knives, trust their taste and improve their food choices, the women found a common missing ingredient--confidence. In this new book, Flinn follows these women's journeys and includes practical, healthy tips to boost readers' culinary confidence, strategies to get the most from their grocery dollar and simple recipes to get readers cooking.
    Get it for 300000 points!

The Indian Slow Cooker

This unique guide to preparing Indian food using classic slow-cooker techniques features more than 50 recipes, beautifully illustrated with full-color photography throughout. These great recipes take advantage of the slow cooker's ability to keep food moist through its long cooking cycle, letting readers create dishes with far less oil and saturated fat than in traditional recipes. Anupy Singla shows the busy, harried family that cooking healthy is simple and that cooking Indian is just a matter of understanding a few key spices. Her "Indian Spices 101" chapter introduces readers to the mainstay spices of an Indian kitchen, as well as how to store, prepare, and combine them in different ways. Among her 50 recipes are all the classics — specialties like dal, palak paneer, and gobi aloo — and also dishes like butter chicken, keema, and much more. The result is a terrific introduction to making healthful, flavorful Indian food using the simplicity and convenience of the slow cooker. Click here for more details!

Cake Ladies

In the south, cake ladies are the ones with the skills and heart to bring a little sweetness to life's big moments--potlucks, christenings, weddings, funerals--and their communities treasure and depend upon them. Modern-day cake lady Jodi Rhoden shines a spotlight on this great tradition with profiles of 15 diverse southeastern women who wear the term with pride. Each profile features a bite of that woman's “life in cake,” and includes luscious photos along with at least one signature cake recipe, from classic Vanilla Almond Pound and Hummingbird cakes to Mississippi Mud Cake and Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes. Click here for more details!

Where Women Cook

We're issuing a personal invitation into the kitchens (and beyond) of 28 top food bloggers and chefs. Based on the Where Women Cook magazine, this unique book profiles 28 extraordinary women who share their passion for cooking and entertaining. Every meal they make and share is a celebration, and each photo-rich profile offers a peek into their cooking environment, favorite recipes (more than 60 of them), and tips on how to turn every moment festive, whether it's a holiday party or a family dinner. The women include: popular food blogger Molly Wizenberg of Orangette; bestselling author and blogger Angie Dudley of Bakerella; The Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond; Farm Chick Serena Thompson, and other popular food personalities. Click here for more details!

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow, 1 milliion driii123!

Pearls, Bon Voyage, I would love to hear how your trip went!

Boo the cutest dog on the web check out his facebook page! Just came across this a few days ago, I really think Boo is cute? Hope you do too.
    http://www.facebook.com/Boo

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

whats in this thread?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    Scream 4 Blu-ray/DVD Combo

Directed by suspense master and director of the first trilogy, Wes Craven, SCREAM 4 is the newest installment in the acclaimed franchise that ushered in a new wave of horror in the 1990s. In SCREAM 4, Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell), now the author of a self-help book, returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. There she reconnects with Sheriff Dewey (David Arquette) and Gale (Courteney Cox), who are now married, as well as her cousin Jill (Emma Roberts). Unfortunately Sidney’s appearance also brings about the return of Ghost Face, putting Sidney, Gale, and Dewey, along with Jill, her friends (Hayden Panettiere, Rory Culkin) and the whole town of Woodsboro in danger. Click here for more details!

Get it for 300,000 points!

Just cashed out for this. Thanks for posting this!
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks again
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Thread Information