User Tag List

Page 1207 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 207 707 1107 1157 1197 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1217 1257 1307 ... LastLast
Results 18,091 to 18,105 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/3xgrdk

This invite is worth 25 Superpoints!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brynhilde View Post
    By the way, are there more prizes than just whats in the different categories? I saw prizes like a Wii and Videocam posted here and on the site but don't see them when I look in Prizes

No worries to the repeat posts. Hopefully someone will find them useful.

Premier prizes come up sporadically and then are gone within moments. Just need luck to be on the computer at the time they are available. They are on the second page of the prizes list if they are available.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Welcome Brynhilde however all these words are repeats. If you look to the top of this page on the right there is a little dark red search box called Search This Thread. It is under the page number search box. You can search words there to see if they have already been posted.
    Thanks.

Sorry. I went back all the way to p1156 and did not see those words. I did see some people post words like Waverly but did not specifically say Waverly was a key word. Also went through another forum on another site and did not see those as well.

I hope they can be of use to someone
    Welcome, Brynhilde. An FYI for you, any other P&P forum out there in the world wide web gets their words from SC. We joke about it here because a word will be posted here and go around the web ending up here as a repost more than once. Occasionally, kind thoughtful folks will state 'borrowed' to let their friends know they don't find words themselves and acknowledge the time someone else took to provide them words. Might happen that someone 'borrows' from SC to another forum then someone else 'borrows' from that other forum, so on and so on. Yet, the original point was SC 99.99% of the time. Especially the hunt and homepage words as that takes more time to build an entire list versus posting word here and there.

You said you went back to page 1156 yet please recheck as you missed an entire list of hunt words on page 1200. SPRINT was even reposted on a later page? There is an arrow to the right of page numbers were you can enter a certain page number.If you click the arrow, a box will pop up stating 'Go To Page...' and you fill the the page number in the white box.

Rarely you will see words posted here noted as 'keywords'. The largest lists are hunt or homepage words. See the P&P announcement page for the difference between the two and an example of what they look like as well. The P&P announcement page (board) is the page you see after you sign in to P&P with your email address and password. Or go back to page 826 of this thread and look for Anne99 post.

Also, there are newsletter and contest words too. Depends on the posters method on whether 'keyword' is noted for a contest word. Lately, P&P even forgets to include point value in their newsletters yet we all know newsletter words are worth 200 points.

P&P is offering some additional words under certain recipes and share those on P&P announcement page. This will be a limited occurance as once they've shared 3200 points total through recipes, they will discontinue that method.

Time to time, P&P will provide a word via Twitter or Facebook.

So, please don't ignore a word because SC poster does not state 'keyword'. We kinda all take it for a given here.

Again, it's the thought that counts as momof3heathens mentioned and you could have helped some fellow newbies claim some words so don't feel terribly bad. Just needed to be mentioned for future use . We will say all the above to a future newbie too eventually.
    Last edited by Noodge; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 09:35 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

By the way, are there more prizes than just whats in the different categories? I saw prizes like a Wii and Videocam posted here and on the site but don't see them when I look in Prizes
    Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    No worries to the repeat posts. Hopefully someone will find them useful.

Premier prizes come up sporadically and then are gone within moments. Just need luck to be on the computer at the time they are available. They are on the second page of the prizes list if they are available.
    Thank you for asking, Brynhilde, and thank you too, momof3heathens, for the answer.

An additional fyi regarding SC P&P prize postings. Please oh please do NOT use a link in SC P&P prize posting to order a P&P prize even if the prize poster includes a working link. Always always order P&P prize directly from P&P site. If the P&P prize is no longer listed on P&P site then the stock for that prize has been deleted.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    thanks for the words

asking for a big favour - can you "like" my comment under this picture on facebook (if you are on facebook) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    I'm "Sylvia" with the really long last name
    I hope you win, scrapbookingoasis (aka Sylvia)!!! Please make sure to "like" Sylvia's comment folks and not the page. I almost goofed even though she was clear on her request.

Please folks help a fellow SC P&P member get a goodie. I was sad not too see more likes under her comment. By the way, what a lovely lovely family you have scrapbookingoasis!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ricki911, I sure hope you end up finding a place that will appreciate your fuzzy little ones as much as you. Your friend upsets me yet I hope your positive influence can change him/her one day.

I love the picture of your doggie, mamacara. Name?

Thank you for Caturday and Bundy fun, user-id.

Thank you for sharing word, cesme77, and fun holiday flair.

I hope the weekend is being good to all.
    Last edited by Noodge; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 09:56 AM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thanks so much for the helpful posts, Noodge and momof3heathens!!

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Thanks everyone! Hope your weekends are going well!

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    I hope you win, scrapbookingoasis (aka Sylvia)!!! Please make sure to "like" Sylvia's comment folks and not the page. I almost goofed even though she was clear on her request.

Please folks help a fellow SC P&P member get a goodie. I was sad not too see more likes under her comment. By the way, what a lovely lovely family you have scrapbookingoasis!

I "liked" you, Sylvia! Your girls are gorgeous, the headbands adorable, and the picture precious. You obviously have many, many talents!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Thanks Noodge, her name is Bella. Shes 15 weeks old... Got her at 5 weeks and shes grown about 2lbs a WEEK since we got her! lol Pretty Cute!
    BrynHilde, although most of your words were a repost, good for you, I dont have the patience to search for words like that, and for only just starting, your doing great. You will make a great contribution to this thread! AND, I diddnt have Lipstick! So that was great for me!!!
    Ricki911, how did picture day go? I couldnt imaging, lol my cat would just give me the dirtiest glare if I tried to dress her up, lol the pictures would not be worth sharing... haha! And as for the puppy, just like halloween when I tried to put a Superman cape on her... it lasted about 5 mins before she tore it off and started cherwing it. And she never was still enough in those 5 mins to be able to get a picture! lol! Hope it went well, you have beautiful kittys so I'm sure you got some good photos!
    Scrapbookingoasis I hope you get some more likes... i hadnt thought about it before but I actually have 2 fb accounts.. hehe so I liked your comment twice!! Good luck, you have Beautiful girls, and what a gorgeous picture!!!
    Well, no new words for me today... thats ok though, I have a busy day ahead of me. After yesterday, with a sick 3 yr old, and teething 4 month old, I have some cleaning to do. As well as making a Pie, and Cabbage rolls for my hunny who will be home tomorrow after 8 weeks of work in SK!! I CANNOT wait. We have missed him so much!!! Very exciting for us! Anyways, hope everyone has a great day! Good luck word hunting!!
    ~*Happy Holidays!!!!*~
    Earn points for free gifts!
    Swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mamacaralmm
    Superpoints:http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/f10ljd

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Sunday everyone (((hugs)))

------scrapbookingoasis ..liked
    ......Brynhilde...Welcome to our SC family

Life is Good

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMonster'sMom View Post
    I "liked" you, Sylvia! Your girls are gorgeous, the headbands adorable, and the picture precious. You obviously have many, many talents!

thanks for all the 'likes' The girls in the picture are actually not my girls (they are my friends girls) but I would like to think my 2 girls are gorgeous too Oh and their mom took the picture (I am assuming) and she is a professional photographer

So far I am in the lead!
    Last edited by scrapbookingoasis; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

double post
    Last edited by scrapbookingoasis; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 05:14 PM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

here are fairly recent pictures of my family (taken 3 days before ds2 was born)
    http://captivatingphotographybysarah...and-water.html
    Last edited by scrapbookingoasis; Sun, Dec 11th, 2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: bad grammer lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    thanks for the words

asking for a big favour - can you "like" my comment under this picture on facebook (if you are on facebook) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    I'm "Sylvia" with the really long last name

LIKED - Nancy

Thread Information