User Tag List

Page 1284 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 284 784 1184 1234 1274 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1294 1334 1384 ... LastLast
Results 19,246 to 19,260 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

150 point homepage words good thru 2/3/12
    FAIRWAY
    FOIST
    RUG
    WAND
    INTEND
    SARI
    BASES
    BULGE
    TYKE
    FIGHTER
    CLASH

From P&P announcement page and oroberts post on page 1282
    WINNING
    DELETERIOUS
    TRUMPERY
    DENIGRATE
    GIBE
    CHARBROIL
    OUTHOUSE

*available to claim 1/28/12

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMonster'sMom View Post
    Toall of my friends here who do not have hockey playing children, enjoy your sleep tomorrow am while we drive a car full of kids to another town to play hockey first thing.....is there enough coffee in the world for this?

With the time difference..........I hope to be back in bed with my hotchocolate when you hit the road........LOL.....HIGH FIVE HOCKEY MAMMA!!
    THE WORLD CAN BE AMAZING..........WHEN YOUR SLIGHTLY STRANGE

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Thanks for all the new words!

Been busy running around all day today. I bought myself a Keurig coffee maker for $5.89 . Had a $50 walmart gift card from Christmas and used my online earnings of $54 so in the end out of pocket its $5.89. I tried some coffee earlier but it still had that plastic taste so I think it needs to be cleaned and put more water through it. I cant wait to try the pumpkin spice later tonight. I cashed in my scratch tickets won $11 (which paid for the rest of the Keurig). Now time to go do some of my online jobs and look for a job (no luck so far noone wants to hire me as Im currently employeed at 2 jobs right now).

WOW......I gota a 26 year old daughter home........again.........working on line selling her art work..........but,.....She could use some help here......If your willing , could you send me some suggestions? I have been trying to earn some paypal $ with that Superpoints place......
    THE WORLD CAN BE AMAZING..........WHEN YOUR SLIGHTLY STRANGE

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Thank you everyone!! Hope you are having a lovely start to the weekend and its not as mucky where you are as it is here!

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thanks to everyone for all the new words.

Ricki so glad you've found the problem.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I pm'd you. I am looking forward to speaking to you soon.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Thanks for all the new words!

Been busy running around all day today. I bought myself a Keurig coffee maker for $5.89 . Had a $50 walmart gift card from Christmas and used my online earnings of $54 so in the end out of pocket its $5.89. I tried some coffee earlier but it still had that plastic taste so I think it needs to be cleaned and put more water through it. I cant wait to try the pumpkin spice later tonight. I cashed in my scratch tickets won $11 (which paid for the rest of the Keurig). Now time to go do some of my online jobs and look for a job (no luck so far noone wants to hire me as Im currently employeed at 2 jobs right now).
    I pm'd you-looking forward to talking to you soon.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

omg...who knew I could make so many mistakes trying to post something. Sorry everyone. Well, besides that, just wanted to say thank you to everyone who are posting these words, I am new to the p&p and this really helped me get started. So once again....THANKS A BUNCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK. I appreciate it very much!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLamaBBQ View Post
    I learned when I had my hysterectomy that I had endometriosis, and never knew it. I didn't have the cramps though that's what always confused me. A hormonal imbalance can be corrected. Does your doctor want to do further testing to see if it is your thyroid, estrogen, or progesterone?

As for the chemicals in tp, I didn't know that either, however as for cleaning products I use mostly Green Works and find it does really well. The other is Vinegar. I mentioned this because you were talking about how susceptible you are to a relapse given how sensitive your system is right now.

Thank you for posting an update, you have empowered me with the knowledge of what hidden chemicals can do to someone.
    Ive been have nothing but problems since I was around 14 / 15 years old. Let me tell you my doctor I guess figured I was young and exagerated everything. I would go in with severe pains and he basically told me that it was in my head (so for years I thought it was in my head). But at the time up until I was about 19 I was struggling to get a diagnoses with the Colitis. So the other symptoms didnt phase me as the pain wasnt as bad as the other. When I went about a year ago or so I honestly couldnt tell where the pain was what i was from and anything I actually thought it was from being constipated. So after I was diagnosed with the colitis I assumed all the pain, cramps, and so on was because of it so I ignored it as they said nothing can be done. After I was in remission with the colitis these odd pains, cramps, and symptoms were still there. Now I was on birth control since I was about 15 or so. Except I kept having severe side effects I would start it up and feel great the first little while but then it got worse and worse so being so young I didnt know anything and figured the doctors knows it all. So I would stop the pill and semi feel better. So I tried about 15 - 20 different types of birth control and all the same. So about a year ago my periods were so heavy I would start blacking out, I was in so much pain, and nauseous that I forced myself to go back. Now what I didnt know was certain birth controls have certain additives and hormones. Before the birth control I was on simple wasnt strong enough and I simple would stop taking it. Well all the ones I was on before I was having reactions to and I went in wrote down everything and boy was my doctor surprised with what was going on. I would literally have 6 gravols a day which would knock me out and thats how I dealt with it slept it. So I have to usual ultrasounds, blood work, and all that. He said I had ovarian cysts which should go away well they didnt and the symptoms didnt go away. So he put me on Apri it has a high high dose and different hormones. He simple told me not to stop it or else Im causing myself more issues and went on my way. Well these pills are amasing I havent had an issue to be honest not compared to before. Except if I dont take them the same time I will be in severe pain all day but I wake up with pain,bloating, and severe pain. But according to my friend I have typical signs and symptoms of a hormonal imbalance and endometrisis. I did have thyroid issues years ago (when I was real young) took something for it for years but now it all shows normal. He hasnt said anything about further testing but I think I may go back again. Ive been having severe night sweats, hot flashes, fatigue, really dry mouth doesnt matter how much I drink, hair loss more than normal, yeast infection , odd weight gain (Ive gained 20 pounds in 4 months)and weird cravings (and no Im not pregnent).

Where you on birth control for many years? It does say online this will prevent or reduce the symptoms from arising. Which well I simple was on and off it for years (many times for years at a time) so maybe this is why Im having so many issues now.

I never really knew anything about chemicals, common cleaning, so on. Until first year of college and I ketp getting rashes. I started looking it up and it was common things in these cleaners. Say if I go to your house and you just cleaned I touch it I break out in rashes so I avoid people . Also, certain soaps, lotions, and so on. But my Grandma is crazy and well she taught me natural cleaning methods and I dont get rashes. Such as vinegar and hot water to clean absically anything, use newspaper and wash windows without streaks. Use baking soda and water as an abrassive cleaner and to clean a stove. Use vinegar instead of fabric softener (which does work but I use a little as if you use too much it stinks). I use lemon juice and water for the shower gets the soap white scum off.

But I just figured out about the toilet paper. I remember watching some show with it years ago but never really watched it. But I read up online and they use certain chemicals, additives even bleach that can cause a reaction. So I will look more into it maybe I can use some newspaper instead .

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ricki911: Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. I hope you feel better soon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks!
    join superpoints for giftcards & rewards !

http://https://www.superpoints.com/j...CM_B8YEWrCisQo

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks again everyone.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ricki911 - you said "really dry mouth doesnt matter how much I drink" + plus you've gained weight.

- have you had your sugar levels checked?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words everyone! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Welcome MamasitaDonna

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Thread Information