User Tag List

Page 1318 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 318 818 1218 1268 1308 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1328 1368 1418 ... LastLast
Results 19,756 to 19,770 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome back, mamacara. Must have been very worrisome to have your little one so ill at such a young age.

Sounds like you and your DH are going to be very tired after a hectic weekend, scrapbookingoasis. At least, you've got the part you needed now?

I hope the antibiotics and supplements help Patches and Stripes feel better soon, Ricki911. Shame that Toppie's sneezing too. You take such great care of your furry babies that I am sure the vet knows your family well.

An early wish for a loving Valentine's day to you too, sk43213 and all !
    Last edited by Noodge; Mon, Feb 13th, 2012 at 06:42 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    It's just the word FOUNDARY on it's own like Poppy provided back on page 1316. P&P removed 'THE' from contest keyword.
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    Oops, I'll edit my post! I saw Poppy's post earlier, but forgot / didn't notice it was the same word as I haven't entered any of them yet.

The "the" was definitely still there when I copied and pasted from the contest page, but I see it's gone now.
    Silly, you never know with P&P. I was hoping for a double dip yet we just weren't that lucky.

Yes, I know the original contest keyword included word "THE" and P&P removed it later. I just didn't want anyone getting confused and trying to claim contest keyword with "THE".
    Last edited by Noodge; Mon, Feb 13th, 2012 at 06:43 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!!!

Ricki: Good luck with the school work... glad you got the book, sorry that now you have to do the work! Awww poor patches and stripes... I hope they feel better soon!

Welcome back Mamacara!!
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Silly, you never know with P&P. I was hoping for a double dip yet we just weren't that lucky.
    Oh a double dip was definitely in order... but this being P&P, we should just be glad there was any working spelling/version at all.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

OK This post is for my friend but she keepts texting me and I honestly dont know what to say to her. So I need other opinions (especially those who dont know anyone in the mix or those type of opinions).

My friend is interested in this guy, and he is interested in her. I have been out with her even last week he was at the bank and I mean the love dovery flirt just made me want to puke LOL. So from my point of view and my other friend (who knows none of them) says the samething.

This guy has a girlfriend and has for roughly 8 - 10 months (Im going by what others have said since well Im nosey). But according to others that I know these two arnt the perfect pair they are rarely together, and simple once a week meet up (if you know what I mean).

I havent told my friend but I have seen him while weve been out. He was with his gf and he was trying to get my friends attention, and staring at her going beat red.

Now in my eyes that if he is dating someone and looking at someone else (I dont mean a peak) I mean drowling over them he isnt that serious and interested in his girlfriend. He is thinking of being with another girl its completely clear (but this is my opinion).

According to some I have asked and what Ive seen this guy is shy around my friend but otherwise a outgoing loud type. My friend told me tonight that this guy came up to her as well as his coworkers over the last few months *hinting* about him, and he does random nice things for her.

My friend is shy so she wouldnt dare go up and ask him out. She tried getting me too and I told her I personally would want that person to do it. My other friend sent this guy a few facebook messages and he has come up to her but both are shy and made it ackward (I mean I was even ackward standing there as they both stared at their shoes going beat red). I told her to tell him how she feels and that she is interested so instead she sent him a facebook message saying this (which to me is a step and might help as both are shy so I mean even me if someone walks up to me and says something like Im interested I wouldnt know what to say especially if Im interested in them).

She saw this guy yesterday I believe or the day before and he drove by staring and going beat red. So Im thinking maybe he got her facebook message now. She saw him today and said he stopped on the side of the road and sat there staring.

So I honestly dont know what to tell her. I think this guy is simple confused at what he wants or he is too shy to either ditch his gf or tell my friend. I mean maybe with time he might come out. I told her she told him how she feels and to leave it at that so its up to him now. But shes like me and flips out except worse she makes everything sound like shes going to die or what she did is the end of the world.

So anyone opinions on what she should do or opinions on the situation?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    Hi RQ - thanks for the message Been busy at work and can't enter words at work anymore - they blocked the site - grrrrr - so far behind with only entering at home - hope all is well
    You're welcome! Just started missing you and wanted to make sure you were ok!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    ...This guy has a girlfriend and has for roughly 8 - 10 months (Im going by what others have said since well Im nosey). But according to others that I know these two arnt the perfect pair they are rarely together, and simple once a week meet up (if you know what I mean).

I havent told my friend but I have seen him while weve been out. He was with his gf and he was trying to get my friends attention, and staring at her going beat red... So anyone opinions on what she should do or opinions on the situation?
    Well, this is from a 66-year-old senior citizen -- a guy or girl who is "meeting up" with one person & trying to arrange to "meet up" with someone else at the same time, even in the presence of meet-up #1, is bad news. Not to mention grossly inconsiderate of other people's feelings. My advice is stay away. Find a gentleman to activate those pheromones.

Just my humble opinion.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

I spent the afternoon in emergency with my friend. The good news is they don't think it's another tumor. The bad news is they're not sure what's going on (c diff was brought up, except they think it's too long an incubation period; could also be some kind of inflammation of the intestine, tho they don't know why it would kick in now). I think at this point she needs to be buried in prayers & good thoughts. She's pretty stressed out, but at least she's holding it together.

I really really hate when my friends are sick.

Gonna go destress with the brats.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

TY for the words everyone!! All caught up =)

Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    ...I spent the afternoon in emergency with my friend. The good news is they don't think it's another tumor. The bad news is they're not sure what's going on (c diff was brought up, except they think it's too long an incubation period; could also be some kind of inflammation of the intestine, tho they don't know why it would kick in now). I think at this point she needs to be buried in prayers & good thoughts. She's pretty stressed out, but at least she's holding it together.

I really really hate when my friends are sick.

Gonna go destress with the brats.
    Andit, I'm stopping now to say a prayer for your friend, and that her doctors will find the cause and proper treatment for all her distress.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Andit and Ricki - what sk43213 said!!!!

Thanks for the new words

Horrible ice storm here Saturday night and still trying to get things thawed out, like my drivers door. I hate crawling over the seats to get in my van.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for the new words / Happy Hearts Day!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks for the new words!
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words everyone!

Andit, sending positive thoughts your way! Your friends are lucky to have you to care so much about them!

mamacara, I hope all is well now with your baby! The earings you made are really pretty

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Thread Information