User Tag List

Page 1325 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 325 825 1225 1275 1315 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1335 1375 1425 ... LastLast
Results 19,861 to 19,875 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is NAPPAVALLEY for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 2/22/12.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Random Workout DVD (US residents only)

It's never too late to start your New Year's resolution! Claim a great random workout DVD and get your heart beat racing!
    Get it for 15000 points!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is LOVEDAY for 200 points!
    Redeem your points now.Good thru 2/22/12.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received the book I ordered today. No sign of any duties or fees.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

NOTDEADYET worth 100 points good through 3/16/12.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    Its Thursday! One more day before the long weekend, i.e family day in Ontario.
    No long weekend for me, I work for the feds

Thanks for the words everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/3xgrdk

This invite is worth 25 Superpoints!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today's code word is HOMERUN for 200 points! Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 2/20/12>>

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LIFT for 150 points good thru 2/17/12.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for all the ne words!!

Just got home from work and the vet. Cost me $650 on Patches today lets hope this works. Took her in this morning she was doing better but she isnt peeing (she hasnt been drinking much but Ive been syringing water in). She had an IV this morning, and a load of extremely high anitibiotics, and she isnt a happy camper. The vet said shes one fighter and attacked each employee haha (that a girl). People in the waiting room thought there was a kid in the backroom. She has one set on lungs on her and she cried and screamed when I left her and she did that the entire day expercially with the needle. They had to knock her out because she was panicking so much and she was rather happy when I picked her up. Shes now sleeping in the case and drank a little water when she got home.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Thanks for all the ne words!!

Just got home from work and the vet. <clipped>

Sounds like you got some good advice on your friends situation, Ricki911. This guy might be a very nice person yet shyness is no excuse. His current gf could be the biggest witch yet no one deserves to be lead on.

If he's not meant to be with his current gf (even if it's with or without your friend), he should break it off now as the longer he waits, the more broken the heart. That's what a true gentleman would do yet it takes courage not cowardness.

While he's 'comfortable' he's only cutting the wound deeper for his current gf. Put yourself in his current gf shoes for a moment. How would you feel if some guy 'settled' for you but made googy eyes at others?

If he falls out of like with your friend, he'll behave in the same manner with her. Meh, you said your friend facebooked him so it's in his court anyhoo. We all wish happy endings and fairy tales for those we love so I do hope your friend finds love with or without this guy.

Oh, did you find a program to do your assignment since you couldn't get MSword to work? I hope it worked out after your stress on the textbook itself!

Patches is lucky that her mommy takes such good care of her. No offense to your vet, yet praying that you don't have to see their faces for a long time as all your fur babies get and stay healthy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for sharing words manzervite, cesme77, cityguy, NewfieGirl69, and Poppy.

I'm sorry your friend ended up back in emergency, Andit. How is she doing?

Thank you for the Garfield giggles, julyprincess.

Thank you for all the lovely images, star84.

Ah, amore, love the story of your friend ING_rep- cute meet. I hope their love lasts a lifetime. Congrats on point total so far and new Iphone.

Thank you user-id for clips and funnies.

Yikes, no fun that the flu bug got you, Connie106. It's got to be rough as I know you're waiting to take your DD to get her tonsils out. Besides taking care of yourself, I'm sure you are worried about her catching your bug! Wishing you a quick return to health!

Long weekends rule and family time too, wishing you good times Annatree.

Nuh uh, can't believe your therapist disappeared like that, rebate queen. It's so hard to establish that kind of trust and he/she did damage to those who have let down their guard to heal. Beyond the unprofessionalism, one would think mental health workers would know the fragile nature of human souls. Thanx for the funny you shared with us.

Yippee, glad your book arrived with no issues, awhit066.

So darn spoiled I can rely on cesme77 for ROFLMAO. I think the last two were amongst my faves. Looking for Jesus reminded me of Waldo....I must admit it took me a minute to get the joke!

I hope everyone had a loving Valentine's day! Gratitude to everyone who checks in with a 'hi', thanx or more.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Sounds like you got some good advice on your friends situation, Ricki911. This guy might be a very nice person yet shyness is no excuse. His current gf could be the biggest witch yet no one deserves to be lead on.

If he's not meant to be with his current gf (even if it's with or without your friend), he should break it off now as the longer he waits, the more broken the heart. That's what a true gentleman would do yet it takes courage not cowardness.

While he's 'comfortable' he's only cutting the wound deeper for his current gf. Put yourself in his current gf shoes for a moment. How would you feel if some guy 'settled' for you but made googy eyes at others?

If he falls out of like with your friend, he'll behave in the same manner with her. Meh, you said your friend facebooked him so it's in his court anyhoo. We all wish happy endings and fairy tales for those we love so I do hope your friend finds love with or without this guy.

Oh, did you find a program to do your assignment since you couldn't get MSword to work? I hope it worked out after your stress on the textbook itself!

Patches is lucky that her mommy takes such good care of her. No offense to your vet, yet praying that you don't have to see their faces for a long time as all your fur babies get and stay healthy.
    As you said this I saw this guy today with my friend. We were coming home from the vet and here I was driving along and he was working him and a few coworkers. I sat down and explained it to her what i thought and what many here have said including some of my other friends. I told her that sure he can be shy, inexperienced, or afraid of rejection but the fact he is with this other girl. I mean I didnt say well hes a arsehole for this. But I said Ive been there and been in a relationship and fell for someone else. I said I didnt cheat and I would never but it took time to think and pick. In the end this is what this guy has to do and honestly she cant decide for him. I cant say much for him being with this girl, have no feelings, and just settling because Ive done that and thought it would work out and somehow the feelings would end up being mutual (which they didnt but then I was young and stupid but carrying on). So I sort of know where he is sitting. But its also frustrating seeing my friend falling for this guy. I told her she sent him this message and told him she was interested and said something like I know your dating someone and I dont want to step on anyone toes but if anything should come up and you are single then I would be more than happy to have a date (which I thought is pretty clear) that she is interested and that he has to be single before anything would happen. Now this hasnt made any of those moves just flirting, and I mean today you can tell he is interested but doesnt know what to do (its actually pretty amusing to watch these two). Now Ive seen him with his girlfriend and he is nothing with her, doesnt say a word, nothing. But I agree the longer you stay the harder it is but I honestly not going up and giving this guy advice. I told my friend she did all she can do and its on his plate. If he wants her he will eventually work up the nerve to ask her and if not its his loss hope his girlfriend is worth it (seems like they are ever so happy ). But I told my friend ignore him so she did just that today she looked out the other window and didnt look. He waved, going all red, and look ever so confused. A little after his coworkers all turned and stared too. Maybe, this will just get the message across. Im sorry the least he could do is grow a set of balls and send her a message back on facebook (or even my ex coworker who send him message as well - which I wasnt aware of). If he is that shy and nervous there is other ways of doing it. I mean Im sorry beginning of the week he was avoiding her, now hes waving to her and being all nice WTF? Men are stupid. Honestly, I am ready to go up and kick him where it counts I can imagine how frustrating my friend is and just tell him off (except Im just never nice when it comes down to it Im more likely to make a scene infront of his coworkers and the extire neighbourhood hear me screaming but then thinking about it maybe thats what he needs). But in my opinion if he is out looking at other womenm , interested,and flirting like this guy is he clearly has no feelings or regard for his gf . Im sorry she must be pretty stupid if she doesnt realize this yet. Even my older brother had put his two sense in mind you he cheated on his ex fiancee with numerous girls and his current wife moved right in on him while he was still with his ex and was friends with her. I explained it all and said Ive been with her and his / her behaviour even when he was out with his girlfriend. He said she is either that stupid and oblivious to the world, or shes in denial, she simple doesnt care and thinks the relationship will get all better. My brother ex (who was cheated on) I asked her as she was the gf position and she said there is always signs even if they arnt sleeping together (I know my friend wouldnt sleep with him knowing he had a girlfriend) and that my friend did the right thing as the behaviour makes it clear he isnt happy with his current relationship. So I simple told my friend to sit back and ignore him wait for him to come running if he does if not thats his loss and Im sure he would regret it. I actually remember going to parties with this guy in high school (I kept thinking he looks familiar). His current girlfriend was his first real girlfriend (the rest all ditched him after a few months), and also heard this was his first s*x partner so that could have an affect on it as well. If he cant work up the balls to talk to her or say he isnt interested or he is even saying something like Im in a relationship, confused at the moment and Im trying to work it out instead of avoiding, ignoring her and probably think it will go away. I was going to say something to my Dads friend who works with this guy (cmon we all know men are gossipers and yap their mouths off).

I ended up using Word Processor and then my teacher had to transfer it. I explained I couldnt find the program and I didnt have access to another computer at the moment.

I hope I dont have to go back to the vets they are draining my savings . My bank account currently in the negatives and I get paid once a month (thank god for credit cards).

Thread Information