User Tag List

Page 1552 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 552 1052 1452 1502 1542 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1562 ... LastLast
Results 23,266 to 23,280 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words, friends! Looking through the P&P recipes, I thought I found a new one posted - but it was for a 2008 hunt LOL.
    improperganda and Noodge like this.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Trying to rack up as much as i can before they get converted. Thanks for the words everyone
    Noodge and DramaLamaBBQ like this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the new word!
    There are some pretty cool prizes on the new site!
    Noodge likes this.
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another hint from SheKnows Twitter this time:

Hint: Turn a dresser into a vanity
    http://www.sheknows.com/how-to/articles/837509/how-to-turn-a-dresser-into-a-bathroom-vanity …

I am at a stand still in credits yet I keep clicking hoping that it will catch up and I'll get the credits for clicking on hint articles...it's in my credit summary, just not in profile credits? The black bar credit amount rises then drops too, weird.
    leftie, star84, daiquiri and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMonster'sMom View Post
    I haven't been able to log on to P&P all weekend.....
    I had trouble signing in as well and sent them an email. If you still can't get in, I would let them know at the new customer service email address. So, I think it takes an email for them to get it fixed for anybody having log in issues to 'old' or 'new' site.
    Last edited by Noodge; Mon, Aug 6th, 2012 at 05:04 PM.
    ThreeMonster'sMom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLamaBBQ View Post
    Ok, I apparently have 15 credits. I don't understand any of this at all. I went to see where my credits came from and the link says I don't have any credits?

Clicked on the various links through our posting here, and although it says hints, what exactly am I looking for. Forgive me if it is obvious, but I am a person who really needs things broken down and as basic as possible. I think it is has to do with being borderline personality, not 100%. But holy moly I am confused!!

I really hope we can keep the forum going even if it is by providing links and hints to everyone.

Am I to understand that the links are what we are getting the credits for; that there won't be any words to input?
    Quote Originally Posted by DramaLamaBBQ View Post
    Just checked credit summary and all the links that have been provided that I have clicked on and searched for what I don't know, well I have 0 credits for those. It still doesn't say how I came into 15 credits. I know I have over 300,000 P n P points.
    Hi DramaLamaBBQ,

1) Your 300,000 P&P points should transfer to around 20,000 credits. The ratio is 15,000 P&P points equals 1,000 credits. 15,000 x20,000 = 300,000

2) Members cannot transfer points till Sept 1..well, that's what they say now.

3) Looks like members will not be inputting words after Sept1 on old site. New site will provide members credits for daily log in to new site, certain articles (hints), videos, etc...They are still working on it.

4) The system is not working properly. Their IT team is working on a solution. You are not the only member who sees credits under credit summary yet no credits on profile page.

5) Members should sign in to the new site (rewards site) and SK (SheKnows homepage) site. There is a log in in the top right hand corner when on SK site. Sometimes members are automatically logged in. Other times it requires log in. The info to log in to SK site is same as SKRewards site or P&P site.
    Last edited by Noodge; Mon, Aug 6th, 2012 at 05:18 PM.
    daiquiri and DramaLamaBBQ like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

have to wait till Sept 1st for them to transfer but keep doing them

Quote Originally Posted by coolcatzz View Post
    Ok so I signed up for the new site but still can get into the old site to enter code words. Now from what I was told we can enter code words for the rest of August right? Now I keep checking and my points on the new site aren't showing. Has anyones points converted over yet or do we have to wait till Sept 1st? Thanks
    daiquiri and Noodge like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post

http://www.sheknows.com/how-to/articles/837509/how-to-turn-a-dresser-into-a-bathroom-vanity …

I am at a stand still in credits yet I keep clicking hoping that it will catch up and I'll get the credits for clicking on hint articles...it's in my credit summary, just not in profile credits? The black bar credit amount rises then drops too, weird.
    Ok so I clicked on the link, what am I supposed to be looking for? I read down the link posted and there were high lighted words (3 of them) I click on that and it took me to Makeup tips for your eyes.... was that the hint?
    daiquiri and sk43213 like this.

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, me again. I went back and rewatched the video on the home page of the She knows new site and basically we are to sign up, click on pages and we can watch videos and we can share on FB for points. So I watched a couple of imbedded videos on a couple links suggested via here, although interesting, again no points earned.

Remind me why I'm supposed to like this change? I am so confused that I'm not sure if I will ever get it.

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post

I totally do not understand how this works. Perhaps I'm blind, because I don't see anything around on the page or within the article, and it didn't even award me a "new" point for reading the page after I signed in. Every other main page, or sub-article click has done so. ???

Perhaps it's just me.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've signed in twice and tried to follow the directions but am still sitting at 0 points so giving up. Not worth the aggravation at this point...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks so much for all the new words!

Yikes, i've been reading back all the pages here since last week, and it looks like all these changes are causing some problems! So i have to say i'm so grateful to everyone who offers help and advice on here on how to deal with all the new issues with P&P/sheknows!
    Noodge, reading all your helpful posts just shows how valuable you are to our community, as we all know

Well, i'm definitely going to keep going and give it all a try. I'm going to try to be optimistic that there will be improvements soon!

Have a great week everyone!

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: WASHI worth 100 points good through 9/7/12.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words (((hugs)))
    have a wonderful Tuesday Everyone!
    Shebby and Noodge like this.

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks all for the helpful info and special thanks to Noodge for all your tips. I am up to 435 on the rewards page, but showing more on the She Knows page as well as the points summary page. Maybe it takes awhile to approve your surfing?? Oh well, I guess we will all learn as time goes on. Now certainly seems to be the time to rack up points.

Thread Information