User Tag List

Page 1585 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 585 1085 1485 1535 1575 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1595 ... LastLast
Results 23,761 to 23,775 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know how to login to more than one account? I have one which I logged into using Sheknows Connect. Then I logged out and wanted to log in to my mom's account. However each time I click on the "login now" button at the top, it takes me directly back to my account. I'm using an iPad. Any help would be great. Thanks!
    improperganda, Noodge and sk43213 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can try using a different browser for you and a different one for your Mom's account. (IE/Mozilla/Safari)

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Or try clearing your history/cookies... thats what I have to do to login to DH's account...

Okay so now Im really mad... Ive been checking every couple of days if we can order stuff... and now I log in, and the prize I want is out of stock!!! wth??
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

GOSH, this new site is NOT helping at all!!! It's frustrating to click and get points and SO BORING....Who had this idea of changing this...

I, for once, fon't log in everyday so I am missing on lots of points...

Thanks Noodge for the daily update but I doubt I will click on those links (points) which expire after 24 hrs...
    Never LOSE anything with Oliver's Labels. Unique code to get your items back!!!

FREE shipping with order $30+.

PM me to save an additional 10%!!!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Or try clearing your history/cookies... thats what I have to do to login to DH's account...

Okay so now Im really mad... Ive been checking every couple of days if we can order stuff... and now I log in, and the prize I want is out of stock!!! wth??
    ugh yep same here! So over this site.
    There is absolutely nothing left in stock that I am remotely interested in.
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Wed, Sep 26th, 2012 at 04:21 PM.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I STILL can't order ...
    improperganda and Noodge like this.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks for the links. Im kinda starting to understand how this works. Not sure if I like it tho. I like the old system better
    zoodle, Noodge and sk43213 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just checked the site and see where most of the gift cards are back in stock. Hope someone here claims some.
    improperganda, Noodge and sk43213 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tech hunt hints 9/27/12

Newsletter
    http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/806940/is-facebook-safe-safety-tips-for-teens

Facebook
    http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/804723/how-to-monitor-your-childs-online-activities

Twitter
    http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/968457/helping-your-child-transition-to-college

Yep, although I list the Tech hunt article links when I do take the time to find the matching articles, I don't get the daily homepage visit credits, etc.as I don't click around.
    I don't even get 500+ credits a week let alone the daily 500+ I recapped for you all last week.... just no fun like old site, sigh!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There are a few comments on facebook about the last few posts regarding prizes being restocked and sold out before any of us were any wiser.

I noticed a lot of new prizes already sold out too that I never saw before they froze prize redemption. Also saw prizes that were marked out of stock in stock again now like gift cards. So very weird whatever they are doing on their site.

I noticed the TV that I complained about being out of stock is restocked now? It was one of the first items marked out of stock when points began migration. Not that I was gonna redeem for it, just was one of the highest credit items at the time so caught my eye and stuck in memory.

Perhaps they are checking inventory since some of those items were contest/sweep items as well. Maybe they only had one for contest/sweep and someone goofed and listed as a prize redemption too? Meh, whatever with them as they are loosing us fast with these glitches.

And not to make comments on facebook about it either or on their new announcement page of site is just plain silly, unprofessional for a website depending on member clicks.

OHHHHHH, most important, I am wishing that life is being good to all still lurking around our dwindling community here. I miss you guys! To 'borrow' from zoodle, HUGS
    Last edited by Noodge; Thu, Sep 27th, 2012 at 06:41 PM. Reason: warm fuzzies to the remaining few

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the links
    improperganda and sk43213 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I receive this message when trying to order a product so I am unable to order.
    Anyone know why this is happening as I see other items are out of stock so obviously
    some people are able to order:

Checking out your cart has been disabled for now until more P&P migrations have moved over and we iron out some kinks. If you've already ordered, don't worry! Your order is on file, even if it is not showing in the created orders section of your dashboard.

Help

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new links Noodge (((hugs)))
    have a wonderful Friday Everyone!
    I don't know where everyone else has gone, please someone tell me, I do not like it here anymore and miss everyone so I would like to go find them..there must be a better site than what this has become..
    TGIF!

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it used to be so great here..whenever I come here now it depresses me,,it is like going to a funeral.Shame on you SC!

Life is Good

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Name:  have_a_sexy_saturday-6484.gif
Views: 395
Size:  143.3 KB
    sk43213 likes this.

Thread Information