User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Nov 27th, 2010
    On Friday November 26, Disney Store opens it's doors at 6 a.m. to celebrate Magical Friday! Get in early and take advantage of our Early Bird Specials until 10 a.m. (definitely the best deals of the day happen early!), and enjoy one-day only specials until midnight! This is the event you've been waiting for, so make your list, check it twice, and get ready to save!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    20 (95%)

Is there ant specific deals that anyone knows of???

Trading Score
    20 (95%)

Any*

Trading Score
    492 (100%)

I don't have anymore details sorry, but if i come across any more info, i will certainly update the post

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

ooh i wish i had a disney store in my area, i love it!! I Want to live there,lol.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Waiting to find out what deals are there...
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    492 (100%)

This is what i found when i googled for 'Disney Magical Friday"

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Disney....html?x=0&.v=1

In Canada stores are open at 6am and Disney online store won't ship to Canada,i think

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    This is what i found when i googled for 'Disney Magical Friday"

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Disney....html?x=0&.v=1

In Canada stores are open at 6am and Disney online store won't ship to Canada,i think

They do ship to Canada, but I'm not sure about how the sale will work. You can go to their site - http://www.disneystore.com/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

wow, i wonder what the deals are gonna be like...
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Be aware the DisneyStore.com does ship to Canada... but it's hefty. They only ship UPS Express - and the rates are high right off the bat. Not to mention the lovely bill UPS will present for customs, taxes, duties, etc. Basically, it has been my experience to take the cost of the goods you are purchasing, and double it for your grand total once all is said and done.

I know the Eaton Centre Disney Store used to ship to areas without a Disney Store - but not sure if this is an option anymore....

Sigh... I miss not having a Disney Store in Ottawa...
    The Bird Nest...
    (andrea) (derek) (duncan) & (pierce) and the 4 legged crew (dicey, chiquita, mr.t, mickey)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abirdd View Post
    Be aware the DisneyStore.com does ship to Canada... but it's hefty.
    When I ordered from them, I didn't find it to be that expensive at all. Although, I did buy most things from the clearance section, so it would have been cheaper than actually buying them in the store (if we had one). The one thing that sucks is none of their deals work for Canada. For example, the free shipping is only in the states.

I've checked ALL over the internet, and very rarely is there ever any coupon code that can be used on orders shipped to Canada

My trick is to add what I want to the cart, and then check the shipping cost. It goes up by $5-10 increments at certain amounts. Just make sure you don't go $1 over the amount and get charged extra.

Customs wasn't too bad for me, only an extra $6, and I think I had spent around $70? ...but I was still surprised by it.

Either way, these things you can't find in Canada, and they ARE NOT cheaper on Ebay. So if you see something you like, grab it!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miss__brittany View Post
    When I ordered from them, I didn't find it to be that expensive at all. Although, I did buy most things from the clearance section, so it would have been cheaper than actually buying them in the store (if we had one). The one thing that sucks is none of their deals work for Canada. For example, the free shipping is only in the states.

I've checked ALL over the internet, and very rarely is there ever any coupon code that can be used on orders shipped to Canada

My trick is to add what I want to the cart, and then check the shipping cost. It goes up by $5-10 increments at certain amounts. Just make sure you don't go $1 over the amount and get charged extra.

Customs wasn't too bad for me, only an extra $6, and I think I had spent around $70? ...but I was still surprised by it.

Either way, these things you can't find in Canada, and they ARE NOT cheaper on Ebay. So if you see something you like, grab it!
    Nope, no free shipping to Canada with Disney Shopping - not ever. In fact, I've pretty much stopped shopping online with them when it comes to shipping to Canada. Only shop/send to the Disney Resorts when we are at WDW - at least then I can use the coupons AND get free shipping!
    The Bird Nest...
    (andrea) (derek) (duncan) & (pierce) and the 4 legged crew (dicey, chiquita, mr.t, mickey)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I'm going to be there at 6 on the dot!
    Last year was ahhhhmazing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine6100 View Post
    I'm going to be there at 6 on the dot!
    Last year was ahhhhmazing

OMG, you're going to come all the way downtown and be there for THAT hour of the MORNING??

Jeebus.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Mr. T's and am all for him having tons of presents....but that's inhumane.

*reminds self to turn off phone since she lives a block away and Sunshine will call to wake her out of spite*

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It opens at 8 here - Has anyone been? what types of deals are there? Great ones?! Would love details!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information