Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RPNShell View Post
    Found Metro Huron Church & Tecumseh
    May 20 - 1 coupon & empty tear pads!
    $1.00 Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese 250g 05532373 Sept 30, 2012
    Thanks
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Windsor
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know its so frustrating, I really wish there was something we could do to stop this behavior. I mean, so people in this city need the coupons more than ever. In regards to the Nexxus ones though, I did email the company with the link to show them that people are taking the whole pad and selling them on Ebay. They said they would advise marketing to try and create something that would only give out a coupon at a time. I hope they actually do it!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I too used to check this thread pretty frequently, but after numerous times of finding empty tearpads, I simply rely on luck if I find tear pads in any stores now. After clicking on that ebay link and seeing someone from Windsor selling coupons I am so annoyed! bchampmoney your a douche And I feel very sorry for you that you have to sell coupons on ebay just to make a buck. Your disclaimer "All coupons are free. You are paying for the time to collect and ship." Is a joke, if you would leave the coupons just where they are on the tear pad in the store there would be no need for anyone to pay you to "collect and ship". Sorry if this offends anyone other than bchampmoney. Their behavior is only breeding more selfish behavior, since someone who normally wouldn't find a tearpad full in store will now resort to taking the entire pad for themselves since its become such an all for one and one for all sport. Just my rant for the day
    mydusty likes this.

Windsor
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is who I emailed the company about. Ridiculous.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I am absolutely apalled by this person selling the coupons - oops sorry, not the coupons but his or her time - lol!

At the same time, I am VERY grateful that Jeniana takes the time to post in this thread for all of our benefit. We just have to be quick to get to the stated stores.

Please continue to post your finds, Jeniana!
    pengzi's mom and MrsSaver like this.

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks to Jeniana and everyone who posts here!

Quote Originally Posted by mydusty View Post
    I am absolutely apalled by this person selling the coupons - oops sorry, not the coupons but his or her time - lol!

At the same time, I am VERY grateful that Jeniana takes the time to post in this thread for all of our benefit. We just have to be quick to get to the stated stores.

Please continue to post your finds, Jeniana!
    pengzi's mom likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Has anyone seen the coupons for the minute made juice? They are all gone every where I go. Im wondering if maybe they just were not put out?

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Haven't seen them here yet (any of the new tear pads) they seem to be getting closer though.

Quote Originally Posted by NICKER27 View Post
    Has anyone seen the coupons for the minute made juice? They are all gone every where I go. Im wondering if maybe they just were not put out?
    Last edited by MrsSaver; Fri, May 25th, 2012 at 09:16 AM.

Windsor
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found a recipe book with minute maid coupons in it yesterday, I think they are buy 4 get 1 free. It was at Price Chopper on Wyandotte West and Cameron. They also had save 75 cents on Catelli pasta and $1 Oikos Yogurt. There were still tons left!
    mydusty likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I found some of the minute made coupons at manning soebys today today not e 2/$1 one but the buy 4 get on free. Tear pad was empty! They were also in coupon zone. I took a few of each from both store and will price match at superstore. I personally have no issue with people selling on eBay I don't think it's much different than on here. I do have isse with someone taking and entire pad with intent to sell it or to trade for crazy requests. Sometimes it cheaper than trading on this site and to me it's all the same. I don't mind paying $1 to save $10. I just wish that people would not take the entire tear pad all at one. I mean I don't know what others needs are for their family and have issue with someone taking 10 coupons if they will use them all but please don't ake 10 coupons to sell them! I know everyone is quick to blame eBay but I've had ridiculous request for new 'hot' coupons on here too people have 30/40 of brand new tear pads to trade. I don't mind to trade but I'm not going to send a gc for almost the same value of coupons. I mean I don't know how people acquire coupons and I'm not saving they are doing anything wrong, but if I can use bay and have it be a quarter of the cost I will.......I really hope Im not offending anyone. I don't mean to be confortational or anything, I just don't think eBay is the only reason for missing tear pads.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sorry the last part of that reads wrong. I mean if you have 30/40 to trade you could have traded your self, recycl walked made multiple trips to store if coupon are older etc If people are taking entire tear pad I think that is not fair and I do have an issue with that. It seems like many of th eBay coupons are brand new so people are clearly taking them with intent to sell but if coupons on eBay ate older I don't see an issue with someone listing them. I think it a win win. I get savings and they get a few bucks, most likely to buy/ trade new coupons.

Windsor
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I certainly respect your opinion nicker, but i have to disagree. The point of coupons are to offer savings to people, not for ohers to make money off them. I dont think I should have to pay for something that was the company's intent for them to be free. I see what you mean about the trading, but alot of the reason people trade is because they cant find the coupon themself, or want more than one and dont want to take the whole tearpad.
    mydusty and tiffbren like this.

Windsor
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, and today I found Minute Rice ready to go coupons at Freshco at Wyandotte and Lauzon.
    Jeniana likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    353 (100%)

Metro Huron Church & Tecumseh
    Found May 27
    $0.25 any Barilla Pasta 32001844 July 30, 2012
    $1.00 any Sabra product 283g+ 10401157 Dec 31, 2012 (in store demo)
    Jeniana likes this.

Windsor
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Metro - Wyandotte and Pilette
    Minute Maid save $1 WUB 2 !!!!!!!!!!
    Couldnt beleive there were some left! Better get them before the Ebay girl gets them! They are right at the back aisle on the left hand corner. Please only take 2 or 3 so others can get them!
    Also found Smuckers dessert toppings save $1, and Hagen Daaz save $3 WUB 2 ...Nom nom nom
    Jeniana and mydusty like this.

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information