User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I recently discovered that Petro points are no longer redeemable towards Amazon.ca gift certificates, which sucks. However, throughout my research I found that you can redeem Sears Club points for Amazon.ca gift certificates but when I went to their website today, it didn't list Amazon.ca as one of their merchant partners. Do you know if Sears still offers g/c through Amazon.ca AND do you know any other Canadian companies that offer Amazon.ca g/c through a program, ie. points system?

Thanks.

P.S.
    I want to order 2 books through amazon.ca but it's through the Marketplace Used & New section on their site. My total is $3.00 but with shipping & handling, it comes to almost $18.00. I don't want to pay $15.00 for shipping & handling when the books are .10 cents for one and $2.90 for the other. Any suggestions on what I can do? If I can get a promo code or gift certificate then I can use it before putting the order through.

This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Sears

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Have you tried using Swagbucks? If you use them as your search engine you can earn Amazon giftcards. So far this year I've made almost $100 in amazon cards. There is a link to sign up in my siggy.
    I Smart Canucks and Swagbucks!
    Use SwagBucks as your search engine and earn great prizes! I've earned $185 in Amazon gift cards this year!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

I just signed up for swagbucks but I don't want to wait several months in order to get $10-15 in Amazon.ca gift certificates. My $3.00 total may increase to over $10.00 and my shipping & handling will cost more. However, I will use swagbucks and hopefully save up enough soon to get a g/c or $10-15.

Thanks.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Ya swagbucks is good, and superpoints is another one too (link in signature) that rewards you with amazon gift cards. I use these both in conjunction and with great success.

I also make sure that when I purchase from amazon.ca, I go through the air miles links to get points for my purchases, it isn't a lot, like 2 for every 20$ or something like that.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella36 View Post
    I recently discovered that Petro points are no longer redeemable towards Amazon.ca gift certificates, which sucks. However, throughout my research I found that you can redeem Sears Club points for Amazon.ca gift certificates but when I went to their website today, it didn't list Amazon.ca as one of their merchant partners. Do you know if Sears still offers g/c through Amazon.ca AND do you know any other Canadian companies that offer Amazon.ca g/c through a program, ie. points system?

Thanks.

P.S.
    I want to order 2 books through amazon.ca but it's through the Marketplace Used & New section on their site. My total is $3.00 but with shipping & handling, it comes to almost $18.00. I don't want to pay $15.00 for shipping & handling when the books are .10 cents for one and $2.90 for the other. Any suggestions on what I can do? If I can get a promo code or gift certificate then I can use it before putting the order through.

If you are signed up with multiple points programs like Swagbucks, SuperPoints, and IRazoo, you will find you earn Amazon gift cards very quickly.

The Amazon gift cards I get collectively are enough for me to get several free books every month. The shipping charges don't really bother me, because at the end of the day the order costs me nothing out of pocket.

That said, I do try to order mostly through Amazon.ca vs. Amazon.com as you will save on shipping costs and it does add up.

Thread Information