User Tag List

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Opinion Outpost - get rewarded for completing surveys

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys, I have a question..what's this about a claim? I just read that if you want to make a claim they need to call you with a PIN number?...is this when you go to cash out? ...what is this exactly? :/

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    Hey guys, I have a question..what's this about a claim? I just read that if you want to make a claim they need to call you with a PIN number?...is this when you go to cash out? ...what is this exactly? :/
    You get the call and tell you the PIN number only (instantly) !

Today I got 10 minutes surveys for 111 points ($11.10) for Alberta Resident only !!!!
    I cash out in paypal and get paid instantly in my paypal !!
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotus003 View Post
    You get the call and tell you the PIN number only (instantly) !

Today I got 10 minutes surveys for 111 points ($11.10) for Alberta Resident only !!!!
    I cash out in paypal and get paid instantly in my paypal !!

wow! good on you! OO hasn't been nice to me lately.. i get emails from them, but very often it just brings me to "update profile" button.
    lotus003 likes this.
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Never heard of that before...I havce always received my paypal requests instantly.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not sure if I'm liking this site... -_-
    I just did a survey for over 30 mins and at the very end they told me I don't qualify WTF!!!!!! you can't do that! wth? it's like they enjoy wasting your time..I emailed them too and no answer!?...me thinks I'm gonna leave this site.. such a waste of time.
    very disappointed. that survey just pissed me off so much!
    it's weird because these are the same people that run opinionworld.ca and with opinionworld I have more luck with surveys and better CS!
    ..just wish they had better rewards for Canadians..there's almost nothing
    *le sigh*
    Last edited by JDI007; Wed, Dec 4th, 2013 at 07:15 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I usually only complete survey within 20 minutes long ... If the survey is more than 20 mins, I will still open and see who host the survey. If I'm confident with the host won't kick me off at the end, I will do it. Otherwise I will close it immediately.

I'm not sure if I'm liking this site... -_-
    I just did a survey for over 30 mins and at the very end they told me I don't qualify WTF!!!!!! you can't do that! wth? it's like they enjoy wasting your time..I emailed them too and no answer!?...me thinks I'm gonna leave this site.. such a waste of time.
    very disappointed. that survey just pissed me off so much!
    it's weird because these are the same people that run opinionworld.ca and with opinionworld I have more luck with surveys and better CS!
    ..just wish they had better rewards for Canadians..there's almost nothing
    *le sigh*
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I usually only complete survey within 20 minutes long ... If the survey is more than 20 mins, I will still open and see who host the survey. If I'm confident with the host won't kick me off at the end, I will do it. Otherwise I will close it immediately.
    Oh that's a good idea..I wish I knew what to look for..any tips?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

finally redeemed $14 again!
    lotus003 likes this.
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do you check the host of the survey!? and how do I know which ones to trust that won't disqualify me at the end?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate when you take a 20 min. survey and it turns into an 80 min survey! AND THEY TELL YOU, YOU DO NOT QUALIFY AT THE VERY END

UPDATE: Ok, something is wrong...I just took like 2 more survey's and after completing them I go to a page that says sorry you did not qualify..is anyone else having this issue, or is this just a crappy site?

I'll try asking them..although last time I contacted them they never even got back to me..:/

..I'm seriously thinking of dropping this site, the only good thing that comes out of it is they send me product's to test. I got some cereal and now some protein drink..

But I highly prefer OpinionWorld.ca to this site..with Opinionworld you get quick, fun survey's everyday. No problems! if you don't qualify they don't make you take the whole survey and tell you at the end! when I email OpinionWorld I get a response asap with OpinionOutpost..I don't get a response ever..hard to believe they're the same company, something's fishy..and I don't like it.
    I'll stick with OpinionWorld.
    Last edited by JDI007; Tue, Dec 17th, 2013 at 10:51 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry for the late reply... It is base on the experience. If a site has higher chance not crediting you, I will just not taking any survey from this host unless the survey is only couple of minutes.

For those surveys having incorrect time indicating at the beginning. From my experience, some categories of survey usually happen very often like car, shopping habit, especially those survey saying ONLY 1 minutes at the beginning.

The problem of DQ your at the end is NOT just happen to Opinion Outpost. It happens to SSI too. Opinion world and Opinion Outpost are not the same companies, but they are getting the same set of surveys.

Hope you will have better luck later on....
    How do you check the host of the survey!? and how do I know which ones to trust that won't disqualify me at the end?
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh..I thought someone said they are the same company..they won't even let you use the same email address on both sites. Anywho, I think I'm pretty much done it's just too frustrating for me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They do share member information, but it wasn't actually the same company .... Well, I haven't done survey from OpinionOutpost for a while because I find out I will only do survey less than 20 minutes and most survey are under 15 mins .... In that case, on average, Clixsense's SSI is paying better if I don't do long survey, so I just stick with Clixsense's SSI.

Oh..I thought someone said they are the same company..they won't even let you use the same email address on both sites. Anywho, I think I'm pretty much done it's just too frustrating for me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, is that Clixsense.com? I just browsed there for a min. so it's not just ads, but you can do survey's too? I would prefer that, I have an adblocker installed I don't like ads. But maybe I'll give them a try if I can do survey's too..or is it not worth it? it seems to be more towards ads..and is there a fee to cash out? that's what it says..that's odd..I don't know maybe I'll pass.

I'v been having good luck with Tellwut, Mysurvey and I-say from Mysurvey and I-say I'v been getting tons of survey requests a day! and they're so quick and fun!
    Last edited by JDI007; Thu, Dec 12th, 2013 at 10:47 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, You can do survey from Clixsense (PL, SI, Opinion, Give2cents, Globaltest, Simplicos and AMP) and payment is good from Clixsense. The ads is not auto-pop up ads, you have to click on it. Also, if you complete a checklist (2 survey/offers), you get extra bonus (5% standard or 12% premium) per day. Referrals bonus is good too. I earn $20 to $30 per week on average.

Oh, is that Clixsense.com? I just browsed there for a min. so it's not just ads, but you can do survey's too? I would prefer that, I have an adblocker installed I don't like ads. But maybe I'll give them a try if I can do survey's too..or is it not worth it? it seems to be more towards ads..and is there a fee to cash out? that's what it says..that's odd..I don't know maybe I'll pass.

I'v been having good luck with Tellwut, Mysurvey and I-say from Mysurvey and I-say I'v been getting tons of survey requests a day! and they're so quick and fun!
    Last edited by lcmt; Fri, Dec 13th, 2013 at 04:56 AM.
    wino2011 likes this.

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread Information