User Tag List

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1545
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MangoFruit View Post
    Wow, absolutely amazing. Even though they only showed small groups, what was being said enlightened me to see how vast couponing has grown.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/TV_Sh.../ID=2173157006

Thumbs up to you Roger .

Sooo can we put some names to all the faces at the vancouver meet?
    Id love to know.

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

since it is 10:48 and I am still in my robe, I won't be there See you in the new year!!
    gone shopping!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We're here for 1/2 an hour, Where is everybody?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

probablt too close to Christmas for most people.

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ChnDragun View Post
    We're here for 1/2 an hour, Where is everybody?
    I couldn't make it, so I don't know where everybody is. But I can tell you that there should be regularly 5-20 people that attend.

It could be because of Christmas that most people can't make it.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Turned out there were two of us--both first time going. If there were others, they stayed well hidden. We had a very nice chat and each ended up with some coupons we can use.

I believe I read last meeting for this year--so is the next meeting Jan.7 or 14. Hope to meet a few more the next time.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I don't know when the next one will be, but we should decide on one day. Most of my coupons has expired, so I don't really have much to share for the next meeting.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Well, I am just gonna come out and say it. Not beat around the bush anymore.

It appears that interest has been waning in the group since a couple of members have not been attending as much anymore. I don't need to say any names, but when they don't show up, the rest of the group doesn't attend because they don't get first crack at the big stockpile anymore.

Secondly there has been some dissension since there are also other members who are using the coupons they are getting for resale purposes or for stocking up products for resale. Again I don't need to mention names, they know they are. This is not the intention of our group's focus.

The intention of this group was to promote a friendly trading environment where others could find what they needed for personal use or to stock up for personal use. Not for sale on Ebay or for a personal home based business of resales.

Secondly, the group was created to share and not just take. Meaning you bring coupons to trade which will include everyone. Not some sideline meeting that takes place half an hour before everyone else gets there.

It has been awhile between meetings since I can attend as most of you know since I am out of town quite frequently with my job, but I do maintain contact with a lot of friends who are in this group and I do receive a lot of feedback.

These issues have to stop and if you are a member of this group, please conduct yourselves accordingly if you wish to remain in this group instead of having to pay for coupons or wait for mailing trains.

The next meeting will be in the new year and If you are a member of the Vancouver group I may start rotational meetings again the way it was originally to take the focus off these problems and get new people to attend. I don't care if I have 5 or 6 people show up at each meeting, I would just prefer a meeting which is drama free and without hearing rumor mills.

With that being said, I have met alot of you and I love chatting with each and every one of you. So here's a Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and a Happy New Year and we will make a new meeting in the New Year at a new location which will change every two weeks.

Those who wish to remain at the current McDonald's may do so, but I will be focusing a new group that is rotational again with a new thread started on each and every upcoming meeting and it's location and time.

Currently there are now groups which are servicing the Tri-City areas which is being informally run and coordinated by I think BCSparky, there is also a Langlely/Abbotsford/Aldergrove meeting somewhere here which is infrequent and I do believe that there is a North Vancouver meeting sometimes. My focus will be New Westminster, East Vancouver (East of Knight Street and South of Kingsway) Burnaby and South Surrey (King George area)

Trading Score
    81 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by truckerofbc View Post

It appears that interest has been waning in the group since a couple of members have not been attending as much anymore. I don't need to say any names, but when they don't show up, the rest of the group doesn't attend because they don't get first crack at the big stockpile anymore.

Secondly there has been some dissension since there are also other members who are using the coupons they are getting for resale purposes or for stocking up products for resale. Again I don't need to mention names, they know they are. This is not the intention of our group's focus.

The intention of this group was to promote a friendly trading environment where others could find what they needed for personal use or to stock up for personal use. Not for sale on Ebay or for a personal home based business of resales.

Secondly, the group was created to share and not just take. Meaning you bring coupons to trade which will include everyone. Not some sideline meeting that takes place half an hour before everyone else gets there.

It has been awhile between meetings since I can attend as most of you know since I am out of town quite frequently with my job, but I do maintain contact with a lot of friends who are in this group and I do receive a lot of feedback.

These issues have to stop and if you are a member of this group, please conduct yourselves accordingly if you wish to remain in this group instead of having to pay for coupons or wait for mailing trains.

The next meeting will be in the new year and If you are a member of the Vancouver group I may start rotational meetings again the way it was originally to take the focus off these problems and get new people to attend. I don't care if I have 5 or 6 people show up at each meeting, I would just prefer a meeting which is drama free and without hearing rumor mills.

With that being said, I have met alot of you and I love chatting with each and every one of you. So here's a Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and a Happy New Year and we will make a new meeting in the New Year at a new location which will change every two weeks.

Those who wish to remain at the current McDonald's may do so, but I will be focusing a new group that is rotational again with a new thread started on each and every upcoming meeting and it's location and time.

Currently there are now groups which are servicing the Tri-City areas which is being informally run and coordinated by I think BCSparky, there is also a Langlely/Abbotsford/Aldergrove meeting somewhere here which is infrequent and I do believe that there is a North Vancouver meeting sometimes. My focus will be New Westminster, East Vancouver (East of Knight Street and South of Kingsway) Burnaby and South Surrey (King George area)
    couldnt agree more.
    thank you for saying what alot of people have been thinking/feeling.

ive stopped coming to the meetings because of the aforementioned reasons but do go to BCsparkys meetings when i can and i must say, it is fantastic to have people that are not in it for reselling out of their garage attend and hoard every single last thing.

merry Christmas, everyone!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Same, I couldn't agree more.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Thanks for addressing this issue. I have not been able to come to many Vancouver meetings due to work. For those that live in the Surrey/Langley area, we do have regular meetings that rotate between Cloverdale and Newton Mcdonalds. These are usually on Mon or Tues nights, so anyone new who wants to join us that is out this way in the New Year you are more than welcome! Just check out the Surrey local thread for updates.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Amen, Trucker.
    gone shopping!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Thanks for posting this!!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'd love to join the group and participate in the meetings. But I don't have a car and it's quite pricy to take the skytrain. Anyone lives near Metrotown who can give me a ride to the meeting? Please PM me and I'll appreciate it!

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truckerofbc View Post

Also, taking whole tear pads (e.g. 75¢ Catelli) for Trading purposes is greedy--Be considerate and share, and leave some on the shelf for everyone else too

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103

Thread Information