User Tag List

Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Start-the-Car, Mcminsen, Gismo, and I am sorry I forgot the other 3 ladies names, you were all very helpful, friendly and informative, it was fun trading coupons.
    Looking forward the the meeting in Jan 2011

Wishing you and your families a Very Merry Christmas

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Sorry I've been out of touch for a while. My computer's power supply shorted out. I will only have limited contact for a while until I get it fixed.

Will trade Stouffer's PINs for Aeroplan miles codes.
    1 Stouffer's PIN = codes worth 200 Aeroplan miles.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

We miss you, Notpc! Hope to see you in the new year.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by notpc View Post
    Sorry I've been out of touch for a while. My computer's power supply shorted out. I will only have limited contact for a while until I get it fixed.
    The fuzzy squirrel lives!!! I thought you went into hibernation or something. Good luck with your computer and we look forward to seeing you again when you can make it!

We had a great meeting yesterday, especially considering how busy everyone is at this time of year. The seven of us were start-the-car, Melissa13, Saving Moola, gizmo888, enjae, mcminsen and Lattelady. It was nice to meet and see first time attendees Lattelady and Saving Moola!

I think we all agreed that this particular location is pretty good and centrally located. Also, we looked at the calendar and proposed the next meeting for Saturday January 15th, '11. That might be just after some new coupons come out. Here's hoping!

Merry Christmas to everyone and looking forward to seeing you in the new year!

Last edited by mcminsen; Sat, Jan 8th, 2011 at 04:10 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by notpc View Post
    Hi Gizmo,

You could always hang out at the library (the one on Lonsdale close to 13th St, or the Community Centre (2 blocks west of Lonsdale on 2nd or 3rd?)

I don't have a computer at home myself, so my local library is one of favourite places to hang out.

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

am so sooorrryyy i missed this meeting... My son had a soccer game right at 1:30 until 2:30 and I had to go home to get ready for my staff christmas party...
    My sons soccer game was near Willingdon and Gilmore and as we were driving past the mcdonalds, i did a little cry inside cause I knew what I was missing LOL...no one heard me of course, but I wish i had come...oh well...next time for sure, this holiday season is nuts...
    from the picture, looks like it was an awesome meeting

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Remind me then. I haven't looked at a coupon for oover 2 months now

i am crazy for coupons
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i would like to join this. i live in maple ridge. started stacking a year ago and using coupons over 8 years ago. i would love to meet up with others who enjoy this hobby.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truckerofbc View Post
    Remind me then. I haven't looked at a coupon for oover 2 months now
    Hey there stranger!

Look at these! (see below)

Quote Originally Posted by ado121 View Post
    i would like to join this. i live in maple ridge. started stacking a year ago and using coupons over 8 years ago. i would love to meet up with others who enjoy this hobby.
    Newcomers are most welcome! Stay tuned to this thread for information about our next meeting which is tentatively set for Saturday January 15th, 2011.

Just a little heads up on some coupons I found yesterday at the Dunbar IGA in Vancouver, if anyone is inclined to drop by there.

Although it seems that Campbell's coupons have disappeared everywhere else, they still have them at the Dunbar IGA, and it's the one particular one that I found hardest to find to complete a nice three coupon stack on the Blue Band coupons. The Minestrone!

And they now have the "Made For the Holidays" booklet well stocked up again. This is the booklet with the Armstrong/Bari/Saputo cheese coupons and the International Delight coupon. Look for them in a free standing cheese cooler in the deli area and also around an end of aisle display near the back of the store.

And an ice cream coupon! It's hard to see in the ice cream freezer but this Island Farms coupon is there. It's seems so rare for me to find an ice cream coupon so I was quite delighted with this one.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I am going to have to look for the Ice Cream, I already have the Campbells one, great work finding the coupons

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lattelady View Post
    I am going to have to look for the Ice Cream, I already have the Campbells one, great work finding the coupons
    Well, I better not clutter up the meeting thread with coupon finds but just one more thing. If you are checking out the various ice cream freezers around Metro Vancouver then also keep an eye out for the Purdy's Ice Cream coupon. I posted it on my thread (post #495):

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/163829-...one-canada-33/

I also found it today (Saturday) at Nester's Yaletown. I can't believe I've found ice cream coupons two days in a row! Oh, and Nester's also still has the Campbell's soup (Blue Band) coupons.

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

McMinsen, I have to say, I am totally in awe of your coupon hunting abilities. I mean that sincerely. I can never find any good food coupons when I go grocery shopping. You have a knack for this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Junerose View Post
    McMinsen, I have to say, I am totally in awe of your coupon hunting abilities. I mean that sincerely. I can never find any good food coupons when I go grocery shopping. You have a knack for this.
    Thanks! Here I go again cluttering up the meeting thread with a coupon but I thought this heads up is timely. Grab those Metro papers while you can! From my thread:

-------------------------------

Well, I was going to go get my Christmas shopping started today and now I'll also have to fit in some Metro paper scrounging. As reported by cesme77, there is a $2 off 2 dozen eggs coupon in the free paper. In the Dec.21 '11 Vancouver edition it's on page 26. This seems like a good one. Good to March 31 '11!

Last edited by mcminsen; Tue, Dec 21st, 2010 at 05:48 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

ahhh such a great coupon!! i need to find LOTS of those!! i bake alot and those are awesome!! esp when sdm has them on sale for 1.99!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Thanks! Here I go again cluttering up the meeting thread with a coupon but I thought this heads up is timely. Grab those Metro papers while you can! From my thread:

-------------------------------

Well, I was going to go get my Christmas shopping started today and now I'll also have to fit in some Metro paper scrounging. As reported by cesme77, there is a $2 off 2 dozen eggs coupon in the free paper. In the Dec.21 '11 Vancouver edition it's on page 26. This seems like a good one. Good to March 31 '11!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I had no idea until now that the Campbell's Blue band coupons had pics. of different soup on the front............and I only knew about the different UPPC's because Mcminsen posted that little bit of info. as well..........now I always double-check coupon UPC's.

Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread Information